Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Gio's latest

:D

He doesn't think that Rangers Football Club is interested in vendettas or vengance.:lol:

He also "has to think very carefully about applying for an injunction" So he won't.

He did not mention any of the tax shenanigans either.:blink:

Maybe that's all blamed on Whyte, not the club. He's deluded.

And MISTER Murray, not SIR David :)

He might be raising the Orc's hopes but nothing will come of it.

Edited by cyderspaceman

He doesn't think that Rangers Football Club is interested in vendettas or vengance.:lol:

He also "has to think very carefully about applying for an injunction" So he won't.

He did not mention any of the tax shenanigans either.:blink:

Maybe that's all blamed on Whyte, not the club. He's deluded.

And MISTER Murray, not SIR David :)

He might be raising the Orc's hopes but nothing will come of it.

"Stupiditiness" (mentioned around 7:45) is a new word I'll need to add to my dictionary. I think it possibly describes my decision to click on that link :lol:

The BBC said they only got a look at the side letters, weren't allowed to take copies. They probably won't reveal sources. And there's all the other linked investigations into EBT's. I think they'll make a firm and rigorous decision not to make a decision.

I would think that there is a fairly decent probability that the BBC have further tales to tell regarding this story and if the SFA dont get it right, the folk at the BBC will be extremely quick to air an update. When that happens the fan will be covered in excrement and FIFA/UEFA and possibly Strathclydes finest will step in it.

Spent the last 20 mins trying to write how angry I am that this embarrassment continues. Failed. Could not articulate. I just hate them so much. Not just for being them. Not just for cheating. Not just for arguing about the oh so lenient sanctions being negotiated. FUCKING NEGOTIATED? But because they have no sense of what is around them. No understanding of the damage they continue to wreak upon the nation that houses them. And no sense of shame. No desire to move on for the greater good. No comapssion, no contrition, no humility.

Fucking hate the fucking fuckers man. I really fucking do.

Spent the last 20 mins trying to write how angry I am that this embarrassment continues. Failed. Could not articulate. I just hate them so much. Not just for being them. Not just for cheating. Not just for arguing about the oh so lenient sanctions being negotiated. FUCKING NEGOTIATED? But because they have no sense of what is around them. No understanding of the damage they continue to wreak upon the nation that houses them. And no sense of shame. No desire to move on for the greater good. No comapssion, no contrition, no humility.

post-19346-0-65219200-1343252486_thumb.j

You'll end up in the hospital...wink.gif

Edited by Dungolfin

Cracking rant man.

I'd buy you a pint if I could, have a greenie instead cool.gif

I know. Worked out who I am? :ph34r::lol:

No, I'll have a go when I'm sedated.

AND

Last time I checked we were Glasgow Rangers Football Club not "The Rangers FC"

Fricking dug rapers

Even the Orcs don't know their team's name :lol:

Edited by cyderspaceman

There, there. Have a wee cup of tea and and a sit down, you'll feel better.

I've given you a greenie to play with, take your mind off it.

What are you trying to say ? cool.gif

Pretty sure the issues below will have been discussed before, but just wanted to know if anyone else had heard similar murmurings? Before I list them I just want to make it clear I have no idea if they are worthy of consideration, I'm just interested to hear if anyone else had heard about them.

1. Why would a club like Southampton pay money for a player who isn't under contract to any other existing company? Unless the player concerned was contracted to an EXISTING company, which wasn't the one just liquidated, or the one just recently formed.

2. Two clubs are in hoc to a bank. Club A owes an enormous sum, Club B not nearly as much. The bank refuses to bankroll Club B such that they might go into administration. Such a scenario ensures Club A will reap the benefits of near permanent European footballing income to payback the debt to the bank. The decision made by the bank not to support Club B, despite it's much lesser debt, is taken with the full acknowledgement and support of Club A ( all in secret of course, nudge nudge wink wink say no moah) - you owe the bank £100 it's your problem, you owe them £84m, it's the bank's. I seem to recall something to this effect on RTC?

I am a sceptic by nature. I was assured that both issues above were evidenced, though I wondered why I'd never seen Daly expose any of it!

I'm a bit pished so please excuse the x-file nature of the post. Please tell me it's all shite, it'll make me feel cleaner!

His names an anagram of " Ego Fan Invasion Ltd"

Greeny for ya. laugh.gif Apparently, if you substitute the letters of his name for other ones you get 'complete and utter chancer'. Amazing. What are the odds?

Feeling your pain man!!! :)

Come on man! They've been punished enough. Just forgive and forget. :ph34r: