Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The Big Tax Case is still unresolved.

You must have missed this -

The SPL are investigating the "dual contracts". The EBT case is HMRC's and the result of that is unimportant in regards to the SPL's investigation of the "dual contracts". In that respect i refer to this -

CLICK --> Side letter evidence = "dual contract"

The SPL cannot drop that investigation (even if they wanted to). There has been too much publicity around it, and too many eyes of various 'authorities' are looking at it now. wink.gif

Cheers guys, just my old brain not working properly needs an MOT methinks biggrin.gif

http://sport.stv.tv/...ssue-remaining/

ohmy.gifDid I miss something ? when did this happen??unsure.gif

Though the use of EBT’s has not as yet been ruled as tax evasion, the fact that the payments may have been made for footballing activities mean Rangers could still face sanctions.

That's what they get for sacking all the sub editors... dry.gif

Lets not beat around the bush, their name is SevCo. You know it. I know it. Everyone in Scottish football knows that they're SevCo.

Haha, I've already made my thoughts on this perfectly clear over the past 1000 pages or so.

However, I suggest you take your issue up with the BBC directly wink.gif

Edit: missing words.

Edited by Huistrinho

Teebears ban is up on OrcTalk :lol: .... worth keeping an eye on as she is sure to go tonto at some coont tonight (last time it kicked off when some Orc told her she should be doing the dishes and not posting shite).

That's the company name. The old company was "The Rangers Football Club PLC", the new one will be "The Rangers Football Club Ltd."

I'm sure the team will come to be known just as "Rangers" as before.

This:

The Cheating b*****ds/ Sevco rank bottom of Scotland's Third Division

Now keeping in mind that Scotland has 4 Senior Leagues: Premier League, First Division, Second Division, Third Division - The Cheating b*****ds / Sevco are in reality rank bottom of the fourth league in Scotland. wink.gif How does that grab you?

Ok I've basically been ignoring Rangers/Sevco for a few days now and have no idea or will to find the last post I read in the thread. I think the last news I read was that Kennedy was going to put in another bid. What's the latest?

This:

The Cheating b*****ds/ Sevco rank bottom of Scotland's Third Division

Now keeping in mind that Scotland has 4 Senior Leagues: Premier League, First Division, Second Division, Third Division - The Cheating b*****ds / Sevco are in reality rank bottom of the fourth league in Scotland. wink.gif How does that grab you?

They shouldn't even be in the third division.

This:

You do realise that's what we were already talking about, don't you?

The Cheating b*****ds / Sevco are in reality rank bottom of the fourth league in Scotland. wink.gif How does that grab you?

It's as it should be (and there's a good argument that it's higher than it should be). You're not going to find any complaining here dry.gif

Edited by Huistrinho

Another offer to play for Sevco :D

Robbie Savage ‏@RobbieSavage8

On a serious note ,if rangers are struggling for players I would come out of retirement and play for nothing , could do a job in scot div 3!

10 players instead of 11 every few weeks would make Sallys job even harder...........

Chris McLaughlin @BBCchrismclaug Broad agreement reached after more talks between #SPL and #Rangers tod

ay re #SFA membership. Nothing signed but plenty of progress made.

Edited by wunfellaff

It's as it should be (and there's a good argument that its higher than it should be). You're not going to find any complaining here dry.gif

Good man ... If only all Rangers fans were as clever and rational as you are. thumbup2.gif

On the bright side for all fans of "The Rangers FC" you still have Ibrox Stadium & Murray Park and your new club have no debts. All "The Rangers" fans should be eternally grateful to all of the UK's P.A.Y.E. taxpayers and the 300+ bumped creditors who payed for Ibrox Stadium and Murray Park ph34r.gif

Good man ... If only all Rangers fans were as clever and rational as you are. thumbup2.gif

On the bright side for all fans of "The Rangers FC" you still have Ibrox Stadium & Murray Park and your new club have no debts. All "The Rangers" fans should be eternally grateful to all of the UK's P.A.Y.E. taxpayers and the 300+ bumped creditors who payed for Ibrox Stadium and Murray Park ph34r.gif

Apart from the £3m they owe UEFA for football debts and the £5.5m loan they owe Chico Green. :lol: :lol:

Riveting match report , shades of things to come............

RANGERS' players continued their summer programme this morning by taking to the brand new Ibrox pitch for the first time to train.

In sunny conditions at the stadium, the group warmed up on the magnificent surface then took part in three 30-minute matches while they remain unable to play pre-season friendlies.

In the first game, boss Ally McCoist picked two fairly evenly-matched sides containing both first-team regulars from last term and youth players.

Teenager Barrie McKay gave the team without bibs a lead before Kal Naismith struck twice in a couple of minutes to turn the contest on its head and give his group a 2-1 win.

In the second fixture, McCoist mixed the group up and introduced midfielder Andrew Murdoch for trialist Ian Black as he continues his comeback from a hernia operation.

The former Hearts player showed some nice touches while he was on the park and looked composed, with fellow ex-Jambo Craig Beattie also making a contribution.

With personnel changes made, the non-bibbed team was something close to the starting XI which will play Brechin on Sunday if a transfer of the old company's SFA membership is granted.

And it was no surprise the more experienced side won, with Alejandro Bedoya notching a double prior to McKay's second of the day in a 3-0 victory.

Manager McCoist was vocal throughout as he shouted instructions to his players from the Directors Box.

The final game of the day had less incidents to report as the two teams played out a 2-0 win for the bibbed side, with Kirk Broadfoot and Lee McCulloch scoring.

BIBS (first game): Gallacher; Cole, Goian, Hegarty, Wallace; Bedoya, Wiktorski, Hutton, Edu, Crawford; Naismith.

NON-BIBS (first game): Alexander; Broadfoot, Gasparotto, Bocanegra, Clarke; Mitchell, Black, Macleod; Beattie, McCulloch, McKay.