Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Have a wee read here Kincardine and look at Alan Brazil's 2009 statement about Jock Stein in the Jim Torbett section :whistle.

http://en.wikipedia....eltic_Boys_Club

Apparently Big Jock never had a fucking clue ! and the Big Jock Knew campaign coming from the RAGERS support is nothing other than a sick pathetic attempt to discredit the club and offend their support and collect some point scoring whilst insulting the victims of a very bad catholic priest.

The only way Alan Brazil could have known that would be if he was involved, the dirty fucker.. Bet they were both at it..

wtf is re-habil-ation?

are they gonna be rehabilated?? ohmy.gif

You disappoint me. I ought to give you a red for that but I won't. Did you really have nothing to say about this guy slagging off Hateley, Dodds, Goram , Traynor, Young, Keevins et al in one all-englobing sentence. How can anyone be such an ârsehôle that they believe Hateley, Dodds and co are actually writing stuff criticising Ra'Gers?

Every post on every page, all 3126 of them, that's my record so far.

One thing I've found, when it quietens down a wee bit down Sevco way, the nutters infect the thread and start arguing amongst themselves. You know we're in the slough of despond when people start talking up the likes of Bomber and Gio. As far as I'm concerned these two are just Rodeo clowns, there just to distract you and take your eye of the main event. Doncaster and Regan signing everything away to Sevco for a handful of magic beans, or five bob every time they're on the telly.

Why wont they just die?

Have a wee read here Kincardine and look at Alan Brazil's 2009 statement about Jock Stein in the Jim Torbett section :whistle.

http://en.wikipedia....eltic_Boys_Club

Apparently Big Jock never had a fucking clue ! and the Big Jock Knew campaign coming from the RAGERS support is nothing other than a sick pathetic attempt to discredit the club and offend their support and collect some point scoring whilst insulting the victims of a very bad catholic priest.

Nah, Stein is implicated. It was the same shite as at that American University, they were desperate to cover it up,

and by so doing they allowed it to happen again - after Stein was dead mind.

That said, it was a long time ago, and provides an excellent example of why covering up abuse is counter-productive in the long run,

so I think we can let it go now.

</whatabootery>

Back to The Sevco - Giovanni Di Stefano appears to be something of a serial necrophiliac. This time last year:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/mar/30/news-of-the-world-website-sued

'Devil's advocate' Giovanni di Stefano sets up online version of the News of the World HE has tried to defend some of the world's most evil men.

But now former Dundee director Giovanni di Stefano faces his biggest challenge - trying to clean up the News of the World.

The controversial Italian - branded the Devil's Advocate because of a client list including Saddam Hussein, Charles Manson and Gary Glitter - has swooped to register an online version of the disgraced paper.

Di Stefano, 55, is urging former staff at the News International title, shut down amid the phone hacking scandal, to join his web business.

FAO Mr A McCoist.

Stop greeting about being being punished enough.

This is punishment.

$60 million fine.

All wins in the seasons 1998 - 2011 wiped from the records.

Banned from post season play-offs for 4 years (no cup finals)

Restricted scholarships (unable to entice top talent).

5 years probation.

Penn State?

The only way Alan Brazil could have known that would be if he was involved, the dirty fucker.. Bet they were both at it..

I must take you to task for that. I knew Jock Stein and he was a thoroughly decent man. You will have to provide far more proof than "Jock knew".

Guest Kincardine

One thing I've found, when it quietens down a wee bit down Sevco way, the nutters infect the thread and start arguing amongst themselves.

I really don't see this at all. Maybe you can give evidence where, "the nutters infect the thread and start arguing amongst themselves."

Maybe you'd be better retracting that comment.

Nah, Stein is implicated. It was the same shite as at that American University, they were desperate to cover it up,

and by so doing they allowed it to happen again - after Stein was dead mind.

That said, it was a long time ago, and provides an excellent example of why covering up abuse is counter-productive in the long run,

so I think we can let it go now.

</whatabootery>

Back to The Sevco - Giovanni Di Stefano appears to be something of a serial necrophiliac. This time last year:

http://www.guardian....ld-website-sued

'Devil's advocate' Giovanni di Stefano sets up online version of the News of the World HE has tried to defend some of the world's most evil men.

But now former Dundee director Giovanni di Stefano faces his biggest challenge - trying to clean up the News of the World.

The controversial Italian - branded the Devil's Advocate because of a client list including Saddam Hussein, Charles Manson and Gary Glitter - has swooped to register an online version of the disgraced paper.

Di Stefano, 55, is urging former staff at the News International title, shut down amid the phone hacking scandal, to join his web business.

Why the fûck should he have known? Why would he have put up with it? After all he was a protestant. I actually knew him as I went to school with his son. What do you really know about him apart from crapulous rumours you have picked up from uninformed bigots?

I must take you to task for that. I knew Jock Stein and he was a thoroughly decent man. You will have to provide far more proof than "Jock knew".

Apologies. I know nothing about Old Firm mythology, just find their "evidence" ridiculous so was teasing a bit. Didn't know him myself but he seemed a decent man.

Could that be deemed a quantum of solace?

Sounds more like a Quantum of Bollocks, but I'm enjoying GDS's interventions in this saga greatly.

BBCs Chris McL on Twitter reporting that talks still ongoing, Sevco refusing to accept dual contracts investigation continuing. Oh dearie me. Looks like that glamour tie in the Ramsdens Cup might be aff, lads.

How can Sevco be in a position to insist on anything? I'd have thought the conversation would have gone something like this:

SFA: We'll let you in if you agree to accept all the punishments given to Oldco.

Sevco: No.

SFA: Door, arse, etc.

I once had the displeasure of spending an hour or so with a Rangers fan who claimed to have started the Big jock Knew thing

I hadn't ever heard of it until Real Radio DJ and all-round twat Steve McKenna got in trouble for it a few years ago. Story was that he played the Pink song "Who Knew" and after it he said "who knew? Big Jock". And ever since then I've heard it loads and loads.

How can Sevco be in a position to insist on anything? I'd have thought the conversation would have gone something like this:

SFA: We'll let you in if you agree to accept all the punishments given to Oldco.

Sevco: No.

SFA: Door, arse, etc.

Buns in high places