Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hamilton Accies did. Got a 15 point penalty as well if memory serves. I think Livvy's was different as they were refusing to play until the outcome of an appeal?

Very very different circumstances, but they got docked 12 points. Kept us out of Rangers' new division, so it did.

Guest Kincardine

2 weeks before we moved from Scotland an international level gymnastics coach was arrested for abusing his charges. This was at international level too'

However anyone who uses this kind of thing to justify or deflect critisicism from their own team is a slimy stupid arse and deserving of contempt.

Tell me, please, who has used, "this kind of thing to justify or deflect criticism from their own team"?

When did this ever happen?

We as Rangers fans know that our club has done wrong. We admit it. However, we also know Big Jock knew. Those two statements stand independently.

Great that you said, "an international level gymnastics coach was arrested for abusing his charges." Respect to the arrestors. Glasgow police could have done the same thing if it wasn't for Jock Steins deflection.

A new poster on RM but he's been there since January! Are they really as ignorant as this?

They just hate us through jealousy of our success. It will be funny to watch the football reporters lossing their jobs as well due to the lack of interest in the SPL. The reporting from the press in Scotland has been absolutely shocking and what amazes me more is the lack of ex players defending the club from lies. For anyone to say we have not received a punishment is stupid. How much more of a punishment can a football club get than being told to start at the bottom tier? Sometimes I think I'm on a different planet to these press muppets. Time for a new catch phrase rehabilation. Time for the governing bodies to help with our rehab now that we have been punished! Although theres more chance of us gaining entry to the English League than getting any help from that lot.

We know they often scrape the bottom of the barrel but this guy has quite simply ripped out the bottom and is digging a hole beneath it. Is it really possible to write crap like this without taking the pîss? Will someone here please own up to this remarkable post so we can have a really good laugh?

:rolleyes::huh::ph34r:

Edited by WeeHectorPar

Thank goodness we have Gio to drag this thread back on track. :unsure::lol: Remember, we should be pointing and laughing at the train wreck that is sevco 8)

You're right. Sometimes we all lose perspective but we need to focus on what's important.

Tell me, please, who has used, "this kind of thing to justify or deflect criticism from their own team"?

I know this one!

Was it ... Kincardine, at 21.03 hours, on the Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread, by any chance?

Apologies if the answer has been posted before, but can anyone confirm if the Newco are legally entitled to use the Oldco’s crest and stars on their shirts. Or will they need to design a new crest and remove the stars?

Wings & Strings... Move along please guys. Nothing to see here...

Apologies if the answer has been posted before, but can anyone confirm if the Newco are legally entitled to use the Oldco's crest and stars on their shirts. Or will they need to design a new crest and remove the stars?

Great. Cue another 15-pages of tail-chasing cr*p...

A new poster on RM but he's been there since January! Are they really as ignorant as this?

They just hate us through jealousy of our success. It will be funny to watch the football reporters lossing their jobs as well due to the lack of interest in the SPL. The reporting from the press in Scotland has been absolutely shocking andwhat amazes me more is the lack of ex players defending the club from lies. For anyone to say we have not received a punishment is stupid. How much more of a punishment can a football club get than being told to start at the bottom tier? Sometimes I think I'm on a different planet to these press muppets. Time for a new catch phrase rehabilation. Time for the governing bodies to help with our rehab now that we have been punished! Although theres more chance of us gaining entry to the English League than getting any help from that lot.

We know they often scrape the bottom of the barrel but this guy has quite simply ripped out the bottom and is digging a hole beneath it. Is it really possible to write crap like this without taking the pîss? Will someone here please own up to this remarkable post so we can have a really good laugh?

:rolleyes::huh::ph34r:

wtf is re-habil-ation?

are they gonna be rehabilated?? ohmy.gif

We as Rangers fans know that our club has done wrong. We admit it. However, we also know Big Jock knew. Those two statements stand independently.

Great that you said, "an international level gymnastics coach was arrested for abusing his charges." Respect to the arrestors. Glasgow police could have done the same thing if it wasn't for Jock Steins deflection.

Have a wee read here Kincardine and look at Alan Brazil's 2009 statement about Jock Stein in the Jim Torbett section :whistle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_Boys_Club

Apparently Big Jock never had a fucking clue ! and the Big Jock Knew campaign coming from the RAGERS support is nothing other than a sick pathetic attempt to discredit the club and offend their support and collect some point scoring whilst insulting the victims of a very bad catholic priest.

Apologies if the answer has been posted before, but can anyone confirm if the Newco are legally entitled to use the Oldco’s crest and stars on their shirts. Or will they need to design a new crest and remove the stars?

Well if they are, they'll be leagally entitled to all the punishments & BTC when the outcome is finally decided.

I thought this thread was going to go out with a bang but it looks like it will go out with a whimper.

Cheer up! There's still a lot of rubbish going on - eg B Kennedy claiming he's got an offer in etc. And there is bound to be a lot more to come fromBDO, Hector and Plod once they get started on some of the "characters" that have been involved in running Ibrokes into the ground.

Look in this as a chance to catch breath.....:)