Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

RangersMedia TransferWatch!

• James McFadden is too much of a "*****" to play for Rangers
  • David Goodwillie grew up a Rangers fan and is desperate to join them
  • Kevin Kyle isn't good enough to play for Rangers
  • Lee McCulloch will turn down £15 grand a week and Charles Green will turn down £750k because "Big Jigs a Rangers Man"
  • Ian Black will be unveiled tomorrow
  • Dean Shiels will sign for Rangers as his brother was killed by the IRA huh.gif

It will be Sevco Scotland Ltd. t/a 'The Rangers Football Club', using the membership which was previously held by the now defunct The Rangers Football Club plc.

Aye, and I'm sure that's how they'll be referred to by newspapers + TV stations, regarded by the footballing authorities, and referred to by 99% of the population :rolleyes:...

Are you going to see us play Sevco Scotland Ltd. t/a 'The Rangers Football Club', using the membership which was previously held by the now defunct The Rangers Football Club plc. on Saturday?

SFL3 FT: Sevco Scotland Ltd. t/a 'The Rangers Football Club', using the membership which was previously held by the now defunct The Rangers Football Club plc. 2-3 Berwick Rangers

It must be almost 10yrs since we played Sevco Scotland Ltd. t/a 'The Rangers Football Club', using the membership which was previously held by the now defunct The Rangers Football Club plc.?

Mr Jones received a long-service award from Sevco Scotland Ltd. t/a 'The Rangers Football Club', using the membership which was previously held by the now defunct The Rangers Football Club plc.

Ultimately, if football authorities and media accept the transfer as proof of continuation, they'll be seen as a continuation in most/all official and public circles.

Edited by HibeeJibee

And in the event it isn't reached then SFL has another headache, given Dundee has left... would it play SFL3 with 9? Or would it look for a late replacement entrant?

Well, if no agreement is reached I think it is only right that Rangers are removed from the cup, and Brechin given a bye into the next round (of course, both clubs may have a different view for financial reasons). As for the league, a couple of postponements wouldn't be the end of the world, and I fully expect something to be agreed eventually - having no Rangers at all is the worst outcome from the point of view of all the parties involved.

In the unlikely event that no agreement can be reached I would say that a 9 team league is much more likely than looking for a late replacement, which would have a knock on effect to the league from which the replacement is sourced.

Edited by Huistrinho

Currently.

If it exists going forward it's going to be known by all and sundry as 'Rangers' and if it exists by taking-on the existing SFA membership then it's almost certainly going to officially be Rangers.

Don't think so...maybe by the likes of the Traynor's and the Chico's they'll be percieved as 'Rangers'....but by the rest of us they will be known as they trully are - 'Newco'

Ultimately, if football authorities and media accept the transfer as proof of continuation, they'll be seen as a continuation in most/all official and public circles.

Regardless of any legal status, the labels of any owning companies or their trading names, this, public and footballing perception, is the most important factor.

I expect that in 20 years, Scottish society will consist of two groups of people:

• 99% of the population who will accept and view Rangers and Sevco as the one and same thing, or have no idea anyone thinks differently.
  • 1% of the population who will take pleasure in in pointing venomously at young children in their replica shirts while shouting "Rangers are DEAD! You support SEVCO! You've never won anything!"

Don't think so...maybe by the likes of the Traynor's and the Chico's they'll be percieved as 'Rangers'....but by the rest of us they will be known as they trully are - 'Newco'

"The Cheating b*****ds" is more appropriate given their "history".

[sun Front Page - Rangers Funeral]

rolleyes.gif

If you've looked at my post history, you'll notice that even I as a Rangers supporter am not convinced of Sevco's claim to be Rangers.

And unless you've got A) a time machine hidden away to provide the back page of the Sun from 2032 to refute my position, or B) an opinion of your own to share with the class, I hesitate only slightly before asking "What's your point caller?" wink.gif

Edit: Ach, you deleted the post I was replying to dry.gif

Edited by Huistrinho

Aye, and I'm sure that's how they'll be referred to by newspapers + TV stations, regarded by the footballing authorities, and referred to by 99% of the population :rolleyes:...

Are you going to see us play Sevco Scotland Ltd. t/a 'The Rangers Football Club', using the membership which was previously held by the now defunct The Rangers Football Club plc. on Saturday?

SFL3 FT: Sevco Scotland Ltd. t/a 'The Rangers Football Club', using the membership which was previously held by the now defunct The Rangers Football Club plc. 2-3 Berwick Rangers

It must be almost 10yrs since we played Sevco Scotland Ltd. t/a 'The Rangers Football Club', using the membership which was previously held by the now defunct The Rangers Football Club plc.?

Mr Jones received a long-service award from Sevco Scotland Ltd. t/a 'The Rangers Football Club', using the membership which was previously held by the now defunct The Rangers Football Club plc.

With the continuation will come the sanctions for the EBT's, which the SPL will no doubt suspend them for 24 months unless restructuring takes place.

I wonder what the penalties the SFA and SFL will dish out if found guilty. For every hurdle they jump there is another lap of the track to navigate.

Currently.

If it exists going forward it's going to be known by all and sundry as 'Rangers' and if it exists by taking-on the existing SFA membership then it's almost certainly going to officially be Rangers.

My testimony that I will never see Sevco as being Rangers and the following quotes show that you are wrong about all and sundry knowing them as Rangers. Perhaps one day when a generation or two are by the by then all and sundry will let them be known as Rangers but until then they will never be Rangers. There will always be valid arguments for both scenarios and if there's not then invalid arguments will be argued as valid.

They are not Rangers and the diddies are the people. Thrive on the rage which tose two statement will cause for the next few decades.

It will be Sevco Scotland Ltd. t/a 'The Rangers Football Club', using the membership which was previously held by the now defunct The Rangers Football Club plc.

You can call them whatever you like, but forever more they'll be known as the team that were forcibly closed down for tax evasion on a massive scale and the only reason that there's any sort of clone masquerading as TCFKAR is because some shyster bought the dead clubs assets and is trying to pass them off as "the real mccoy" to the masses.

The real MacKay ;)

Edited by stonedsailor

Aye, I'll be sure to accept the word of Traynor and Ogilvie on the matter, they're sure to be impartial...

The **** are snuffed, there's no really much else to say about it.

Just to get us off to a great start in the morning...

Regardless of any legal status, the labels of any owning companies or their trading names, this, public and footballing perception, is the most important factor.

I expect that in 20 years, Scottish society will consist of two groups of people:

• 99% of the population who will accept and view Rangers and Sevco as the one and same thing, or have no idea anyone thinks differently.
  • 1% of the population who will take pleasure in in pointing venomously at young children in their replica shirts while shouting "Rangers are DEAD! You support SEVCO! You've never won anything!"

These and many more will be framed and hanging on the wall in many homes around the world in 20 years time to ensure the next generation know the truth.

mbls8j.jpg

ht8sr4.jpg

biggrin.gif

Edited by Itwiznaeme

Guest Kincardine

Oh God, this has been dealt with dozens of times already but...

Celtic were founded in November 1887, admitted into the SFA in 1888, incorporate in 1897, and still exists.

So demonstrating that a club's existence has nothing to do with its PLC status. I assume you trace your history back to 1888 and not to 1897.

The fact that you are illiterate and have great difficulty understanding/comprehending big words and simple facts is your problem not mine.

Kindly demonstrate which 'big words' I didn't understand.

You are the one who vaunted the fact the Celtic's history wasn't coterminous with its current legal entity.

This and many more will be framed and hanging on the wall in many homes around the world in 20 years time to ensure the next generation know the truth.

Quite seriously, I would love to do a documentary on this in 20 years time to see if you're right. I'm sure it would yield some fascinating insights into the homeowners biggrin.gif

Edited by Huistrinho

So demonstrating that a club's existence has nothing to do with its PLC status. I assume you trace your history back to 1888 and not to 1897

Kindly demonstrate which 'big words' I didn't understand.

You are the one who vaunted the fact the Celtic's history wasn't coterminous with its current legal entity.

Thesaurus alert

If you've looked at my post history, you'll notice that even I as a Rangers supporter am not convinced of Sevco's claim to be Rangers.

And unless you've got A) a time machine hidden away to provide the back page of the Sun from 2032 to refute my position, or B) an opinion of your own to share with the class, I hesitate only slightly before asking "What's your point caller?" wink.gif

Edit: Ach, you deleted the post I was replying to dry.gif

Just took The Delorean to 88mph:

Untitled-129.png

I already know that 99% of the population are sheep and 1% are freethinkers, so I won't be surprised.

Well, if no agreement is reached I think it is only right that Rangers are removed from the cup, and Brechin given a bye into the next round (of course, both clubs may have a different view for financial reasons). As for the league, a couple of postponements wouldn't be the end of the world, and I fully expect something to be agreed eventually - having no Rangers at all is the worst outcome from the point of view of all the parties involved.

In the unlikely event that no agreement can be reached I would say that a 9 team league is much more likely than looking for a late replacement, which would have a knock on effect to the league from which the replacement is sourced.

Its a game of who blinks first.

Green has to get that license no matter what, without it there is no ST money !! or sponsorship deals but the overheads would be very much still hanging over them.

The transfer embargo is probably not that big a deal for him as he can say there is nothing he can do to strengthen the squad.

I would say the main stumbling block is the disclosure and the finances to satisfy the SFA, can that possibly be an explanation to the influx of people like Mathers and Stretford.

Fat Sally can posture as much as he likes the guys with the money will decide this is small potatoes , the major obstacle is satisfying the SFA of the fit and proper persons