Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Greeny duly delivered for making me laugh out loud with this paragraph....:D

What will happen is that the SPL will be invited to bid for the rights like anyone else, which means one of two things: either (a) they'll make a sensible and reasonable bid that's higher than anyone else's (which surely means a minimum of £2m, and perhaps a maximum of £3m, a year for three years), or (b) Neil Doncaster will defy all known human science by proving himself to be an even bigger idiot than we currently think he is.

(b)! (b)! I pick (b)!

The thing I'm most looking to the most is seeing Sally trying to 'rebuild' Rangers. He has proven just how shite a manager he is. Now we're really going to see him at his worst.

From the BBC website

Sunday 29th July 2012 This table charts the fixtures during Sunday 29th July 2012 Ramsdens Challenge Cup - First Round North-East

Show last 5 matches and coverage Fixture Kick-off Status

Show Brechin V The Rangers FC 15:05

So this is the name the BBC are runing with

According to the website of Sevco Scotland Ltd., they are using the 'trading name' of 'The Rangers Football Club'.

The thing I'm most looking to the most is seeing Sally trying to 'rebuild' Rangers. He has proven just how shite a manager he is. Now we're really going to see him at his worst.

Given everything that has happened I think McCoist would love the SPL to confirm that the investigation into dual contracts was continuing. This would allow him to leave on a wave of apparent righteous indignation that the stupider orcs would buy into.

So Traynor is now predicting that the SFL could run a parallel top flight league and take European spots from the SPL:

"The SFA would probably be unable to resist a wish by the SFL and Rangers to stand alone and demand European places because they couldn't rule in favour of, say,

eight or nine SPL clubs against 30 in the SFL. After all, haven't the SPL been insisting

the voice of the majority must be heard?"

Ridiculous stuff - is he now going the way of Leggo and completely losing his marbles?

For once I am agreeing with Traynor. One of the results we need for Scottish football to move forward is the elimination of the SPL as constituted. It was corrupt from day 1, and still is.

It has managed to pretty well kill any hope of success for Scottish clubs in Europe. The part time league teams in Europe are doing better than Scottish clubs, youth and schools football has been decimated by the SPL clubs, such that there are regular petitions to the Scottish Parliament to reduce their draconian limitations put onto young players. And as for the national team, well how awful has that become?

So the SFL clubs must create their own top flight to which the current SPL clubs can be invited to join. But join on the terms of the SFL.

Little doubt that is what the Scottish Government wants, but they can't push this agenda publicly.

when it comes to Traynor I'd be looking for a shotgun never mind consistency.

If you want to get your oar in about Traynor check out http://honestyinsport.weebly.com/key-people-we-may-wish-to-email-write-or-phone.html

At the bottom of the page there are details of people to email or write to about Traynor, and also about wee Chic (if he ever appears again).

We have had more than enough of these arrogant idiots, who know nothing but can never admit their ignorance.

Little doubt that is what the Scottish Government wants, but they can't push this agenda publicly.

Little doubt the Scottish Govenrment doesn't really care on the constitution of Scottish football. In the grand scheme of the country it really is an insignificant issue with little vote changing potential.

I was frightened of the dark when I was fourteen as well. Two years on and nothing much scares me any more.

You're only 16! The last time I conversed with a 16 year old on the internet it led to all sorts of complications! :(

Nah,she's in the kitchen having a smoke,if he is quick he can grab a new bulb and lock himself in before she realises what he's up to.

missrangers.jpg

If I had that in the kitchen I would just stay in the attic and starve myself to death.

When AG says nothing much scares him anymore I bet he's not accounting for this.

Back round the table, they be.

Yakkity, yak.

Odd observation... if Rangers are transferring their existing full membership, how could it be an associate membership?

EDIT: And I wish someone in the media would call SPL on this "nae Rangers TV rights means nae Annual Settlement" thing.

Edited by HibeeJibee