Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Also the SFA see Airdrie as a continuation of Clydebank so Sevco would be a continuation of Rangers.

If they can start the season...

No, that's not right at all.

Yup, apply for a new SFA membership, instead of trying to gain the one previously held by the now defunct Rangers FC (IA), which will have the sanctions attached to it, and subsequently, to any club which wishes to take it on.

Of course, this would require 3 years of audited accounts...

You are wrong on this as well.

So the Club existed as something other than a company before 1899. Surely that bolsters the argument that a football club is not a company but rather an entity solely defined by the governing bodies, in this case the SFA.

Yes, it existed as a privately owned organisation, which was subsequently incorporated.

In theory, an individual could have bought up all of the shares in the club and unincorporated it again.

Three words that explain why this thing is so fucked up.

Doctor Heidi Poon.

That explains it all.

You just going for cheap laffs (my usual tactic) or have you information you'd like to share?:)

eta I have been unable to find her profile on the Morton Fraser website.

Maybe she has moved.

Edited by cyderspaceman

You are wrong on this as well.

I'm under the impression that the SFA requirements on club licensing require 3 years of audited accounts?

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/ClubLicensing/PartTwo-NationalClubLicensing/8%20%20Legal%20Admin%20&%20Finance%20Criteria%20%282%29.pdf

Sections 8.1.1 and 8.1.2 would seem to suggest that they do, and that it should already have been submitted.

So, there IS a route where Charlie Green can preside over a new footballing entity that has no SFA sanctions imposed upon it, nor is it liable for the sins of the oldco's EBT scam, AND they are called Rangers, and have all history intact with 5 wee stars on their shirt?

1342960130[/url]' post='6455570']

Eh because an SFL TV deal has no bearing on the contractual obligations of the SPL as regards the £2m. There is a contract between SPL and SFL which SPL is bound to honour. Underlying that contract settlement was an agreement SPL has the right then to sell its own TV rights and the SFL has always had the rights to sell its games to TV - nothing has changed other than Rangers are now in the SFL so the SPL has no TV rights re Rangers - indeed if I recall correctly the SPL clubs agreed that Rangers should no longer be an SPL club.

So either SFL clubs receive the £2m (unless the trigger point for payments is not met) and derive the full benefit of Rangers TV rights themselves or the compromise is they receive the £2m and a suitably negotiated further payment acceptable to the SFL for transferring Rangers/SFL tv rights to the SPL which I would expect would be guaranteed for a minimum of 3 years. That's fair and has integrity - which is a key driver for SPL clubs I believe.

Contractually and morally, of course you are right. I was stating doncasters position, not necessarily my own opinion.

The £2 million payment exists in part because the SFL's TV rights were worth jack shit at the time. That's no longer the case and Doncaster is clearly coming under pressure from SKY to have them included on what's already on the table. He can either say yes to that, assuming the SFL agree and give the SFL a bung for the rights or he tells SKY to bolt. Which do you think he"ll prefer to do ?

If he can get a decent deal from SKY and has to bung the SFL £3million, he won't want to bung them another £2million on top of that.

He is saying that's it's one or the other if you ask me.

Not that I am saying that's right. It's what I believe he is trying to achieve.

Edited by Only A Game !

So the Club existed as something other than a company before 1899. Surely that bolsters the argument that a football club is not a company but rather an entity solely defined by the governing bodies, in this case the SFA.

The legal manifestation of a club will be either a club/society or a limited company or public etc. The club must take a legal form.

This imaginary manifestation that isn't governed by any rules is so far removed from common-sense that it can only be the folly of Rangers fans.

So, there IS a route where Charlie Green can preside over a new footballing entity that has no SFA sanctions imposed upon it, nor is it liable for the sins of the oldco's EBT scam, AND they are called Rangers, and have all history intact with 5 wee stars on their shirt?

No.

Sevco Scotland Ltd. are not, and never will be Ranges FC (IA).

The penalties for all of the wrongdoings of Rangers FC (IA) will be applicable to any club which wishes to gain the membership that Rangers FC (IA) held.

In theory, Celtic FC could revoke their membership, apply for the one previously owned by Rangers FC (IA), and if transfer is granted, Celtic FCwould be subject to the sanctions.

It wouldn't mean that Celtic FC had taken on the history of Rangers FC (IA).

There is no way to transfer 'history', it's not an asset, and it's not associated with any memberships of any organisation.

To try and cut to the chase - IF Charles Green can get a new 'entity' to start this season... is there any way he can do it and see his new entity completely dodge any SFA imposed sanctions and also dodge any punishments in regard to oldco EBTs?

All Green has to do is admit Sevco are not Rangers, they are a new club and they cannot be taken to task for anything to do with oldco. They also cannot lay claim to having anything to do with Rangers.

I know of Airdrie Utd fans who claim their team to be a continuation of Airdrieonians, it is not the case at all as they are TCFKA Clydebank. I think that what is happening at this time is Sevco are pleading to their fans to let go of the history in a legal sense but still try to claim it in a moral sense when Sevco do manage to dodge the punishments, in the same way that some Airdie Utd fans know the truth but claim to be a continuation Airdionians. The latest "we've been punished enough" and "You can't strip titles" rhetoric is pointing in that direction. I think the compromise will see Green applying for membership to the SFA as a new entity and the Sevco fans will lay claim to the history whether or not they are morally entitled to it.

We already heard McCoist, before the CVA was rejected, claiming that a team playing in blue with Ibrox as it's home stadium is Rangers. We are about to see the easiest brainwashing in the world, everyone knows that the Orcs will buy into anything if it suits their agenda.

Its like any other business - you can be a sole trader and then become a limited company - but when the company liquidates you dont get to go back to being a sole trader.

A club and a company are the same thing, whether it is a limited company or just a non limited company, its one and the same thing.

As I see it, all SFL has to do is sit tight?

If SPL offer a smashing price, accept it.

If Rangers commit suicide over EBT investigation not being dropped, it's all irrelevant anyway.

Or if we reached Thursday and the group preventing resolution is SPL... because they're using their supposed 'veto' to effectively blackmail/ransom SFL over TV rights... then SPL is going to take the heat, for 'killing' Rangers through unconnected money-grabbing.

Sit tight lol. If this was a game of poker the SFL would be the player twitching nervously and sweating profusely. The next card could determine whether they get to keep their annual allowance of thirty pieces of silver, see their allowance increase or face the prospect of not being allowed back at the table for a while.

Well they can put however many stars on their shirt as they like. There is no shirt design protocol and no body that awards stars or anything like that.

The SFA are engaged in the negotiations to transfer the membership, they want the club to continue because they want to issue their sanctions. They can't give Sevco a new membership and expect to place sanctions on it.

Example. I buy your car from your estate because you got caught drink driving and topped yourself. I wouldn't have to take on the penalty points, ban or jail sentence just because I bought your car.

(In this case Ibrox and Murray Park are the Car)

If I was also to buy your corpse and re-animate it to be my chauffeur then that sums up where we are now.

Fat Sal surely has to go soon............

1. His latest outburst is just nonesense.

2. Sevco can't afford his ridiculous salary which will have TUPE'd

3. He's already pending an investigation into "Who are these people"

4. He's possibly the worst fiba manager the former Rangers ever had

I went to the extent of having a gander at oddschecker.com and the "first coach to be sacked" market. Stupid me, the bookies don't even bother having a market on the 3rd Div staff.

Edited by Claymores

I just got a spam email from Pizza Hut with the following header : Unlimited Ice Cream for just £1

Talk about jumping on the bandwagon, no mention of Jelly but I will make enquiries

Worry not, I was at Pizza Hut the other week and there were jelly tots to have with the ice cream. No blue ones - or blue Smarties - but plenty of green ones. Conspiracy!

So the transfer watch continues, not sure anyone cares but I'm typing the fucking thing anyway biggrin.gif for what it's worth I wont repeat the names I've mentioned in previous posts

Hugh Murray

No chance. He's a Celtic fan

Someone loves SooperSally!!!

http://leggoland2.blogspot.co.uk/

Can't believe no one has picked up on this cutting edge piece of analysis from the other day:

"And we know what cornered rats are like. Vicious, ugly and rat like."

Cornered rats are rat like. Thanks Leggo!

user_green.pngger50champ user_popup.png

• av-61434.jpg
  • Andy Goram
  • star1.gif

• user_add.png
  • email_open.png

• Group: True Blue
  • Topics: 44
  • Rep: 56

Posted Today, 02:01 PM

It's is guys Ignore wee dickheads like that Ffs I would have thought even by now we All knew who our enemies were are enjoyed reading about any poss demise of these Rangers haters

Does this minger switch his computer on himself or does he get a chimp from Glasgow zoo to do it for him? :)

The adminstrators, who are still running the old company, stated in their interim report issued on 10/7/12 that not only the assets but also the business, history, goodwill (the business sort!) have been transferred to the new company, which is now running the club. The new company will even take the old company's name in due course. 8)