Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Give me a sniper's rifle and a clear shot .. happy to pull the trigger !!!

Honestly Dhen ! it's been one of those sniping comment segments on the thread that has feck all to do with enjoying the demise of TFCKAR and it's fans.

Just another point scoring debate on who can take the moral high ground while pissing on the person who posted a reply to their posted comment.

CHILDISH BEHAVIOUR PEOPLE.But funny sometimes :lol:.

How come this isn't over yet? Why isn't it over? Why are the SPL still trying to f**k over the SFL? Leave us alone!

It's called having your cake and eating it too, xbl.

I've never been a fan of cake.

It's called having your cake and eating it too, xbl.

I've never been a fan of cake.

Looks like the SPL clubs are forcefeeding their clubs cake. I foolishly took a few days off this story as I thought it was drawing to a close. Apparently not. I'm with the Rangers fans on this one. The SPL can f**k right off. Oh, and they can also keep their grubby paws off our media rights. Rangers are in the third division now, as far as I'm concerned, that should be that now. Time to get on with the season.

The Self Preservation League, living up to its name once again. <_<

It's not about who is offended by what, or why, it's about the difference between Celtic's public statements on their views about Celtic fans who stick to the traditional religious/poitical crib sheet, and what they actually do in practice.

It's not rocket science that Celtic and Rangers/Sevco have no real motivation to alienate any of their fans - especially now.

What does this debate have to do with the thread? Just asking because I'm curious enough to post more than twice in the same month.

<_<

So, following that through..

The SPL gets placed in administration, Doncaster gets waved bye bye, the SPL gets liquidated and the SFL again becomes the only league in Scotland .

The SFA demand that the ex-SPL clubs gets admitted to the SFL, the SFL refuse as they didn't get their payment.

Meltdown with Rangers and the diddy 29 calling the shots..

:barf:

So we'd have 12 clubs looking for places in the SFL. Following precedent, they have to be admitted to Div 3 ... unsure.gif

Assuming they make all 12 start at the bottom of whatever new divisional set-up they devise, (prob 4 divisions) with one-up one-down and a play-off, how many years before they all make it to the top division?

Lads, the banter is taking a turn for the worst - please pick it up a bit.

I mean, obviously being a Ger this thread makes for pretty depressing reading. However, there's a difference between ripped apart by a knowledgeable and witty person and just down right shit banter that I'd make fun of people in real life for. Pick it up, please.

I wish Scottish football could return to being run like a bowling club because this is getting embarrassing now.

Some of these SPL fcukers will try anything to avoid living within their means.

So we'd have 12 clubs looking for places in the SFL. Following precedent, they have to be admitted to Div 3 ... unsure.gif

Assuming they make all 12 start at the bottom of whatever new divisional set-up they devise, (prob 4 divisions) with one-up one-down and a play-off, how many years before they all make it to the top division?

I don't want any one of those 12 in our league set up. The SFL clubs are doing better than all right and the SPL have absolutely nothing to add to our set up.

I cant believe the cheek of the SPL clubs. They seriously want the SFL media rights money...If it wasn't so tragically sad it would be hilarious.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18938991

That new-found humility clearly had a shelf-life that was shorter than a Scottish summer!!!!!!!!

The dumb f@cks just don't get it, even after all that's gone on. If you want to keep the history and the titles that were won right up to the death of the club formerly known as Rangers then deal with the consequences of how those were obtained.

The Oxford English Dictionary defines punishment as: "an unpleasant experience imposed on someone as a result of a criminal or wrongful act. "

Rangers have received very little in the way of punishment thus far. The 10 point penalty on entering administration, their subsequent demise into imminent liquidation and entry of their new entity to the 3rd Division are the natural consequences of their financial circumstances through the application of the agreed rules of the footballing authorities - THESE ARE NOT PUNISHMENTS.

Punishments are what are dealt out in return for being caught cheating by using double contracts, fielding inelligible players due to wrongful registration, going crying to the Court of Session etc etc, the list of which goes on and on; and that's before we even get into the illegality of what brought us to where we are today by non payment of taxes and NI contributions ..... need I go on?

http://www.scotsman.com/scotland-on-sunday/sport/rangers-newco-you-won-t-take-our-titles-says-defiant-ally-mccoist-1-2425462

And here it is again in even more detail - note the list of perceived punishments, only a few of which are actually punishments and relate only to relatively minor aspects of the fiasco.

I think that a stronger brand of coffee is required at Ibokes 'cos they just ain't smelling the current one (see what I did there?)

It's just a shame that the fat wee p***k doesn't seem to grasp that he has f**k all to do with the decision making process. Surprised he never topped it off with a "No Surrender". The man is a complete and utter flange!!

Edited by greyman

I don't want any one of those 12 in our league set up. The SFL clubs are doing better than all right and the SPL have absolutely nothing to add to our set up.

I cant believe the cheek of the SPL clubs. They seriously want the SFL media rights money...If it wasn't so tragically sad it would be hilarious.

This.

The SPL clubs have now gone beyond just looking for more money but are now full jakey beggars.

Green's tactics should've been to take up his spare change throw it on the ground and see them all scramble around to pick it up.

"Do what we want and there will be more."

Rangers FC still has no licence to play football. Their season is due to start in six days. There have been long discussions this week with the SFA about the terms for transferring the membership in the SFA from Rangers Football Club PLC to Sevco Scotland Ltd.

All looked well on Friday when the SFA spoke. However this was immediately contradicted by Mr Murray of Rangers.

Some thoughts arise...

Had an agreement been reached between Sevco Scotland Ltd and the SFA?

Does Mr Murray face disciplinary action for stating that Rangers FC is being forced “under duress” to accede to the SFA’s demands?

Did Sevco Scotland Ltd and the SFA reach an agreement, express or implied, that Mr Murray could be publicly critical of the “agreement” reached as an effort (a) to gauge his customers’ response or (b) to put pressure on the SPL to step back from having the “dual contract” disciplinary process move forward?

Was Mr Murray making his statement to show that the new owners of Rangers FC had done everything possible to fight their corner, but that the twin bogeymen of the SFA and SPL had them over a barrel as a result of the actions of Messrs David Murray and Whyte?

Was the speed with which Rangers FC responded an indication that, in fact, it knew what was coming?

http://scotslawthoughts.wordpress.com/2012/07/22/panto-season-rfc-registration-sorted-oh-yes-it-is-sfa-oh-no-its-isnt-sevco-spl/

<_<

So, following that through..

The SPL gets placed in administration, Doncaster gets waved bye bye, the SPL gets liquidated and the SFL again becomes the only league in Scotland .

The SFA demand that the ex-SPL clubs gets admitted to the SFL, the SFL refuse as they didn't get their payment.

Meltdown with Rangers and the diddy 29 calling the shots..

:barf:

An alternative scenario would see the SPL placed in administration where they attempt to agree a CVA with the creditors. If that fails the company is liquidated and bought for pennies as a going concern while escaping all those nasty liabilities. Because none of the clubs involved in the league have actually entered administration there's no precedent to punish them so they carry on exactly as before. Everyone is happy except for the SFL who've just lost £2 million. Neil Doncaster starts spamming threads on P&B with pleasing gifs made with his mutant face <_<

This.

The SPL clubs have now gone beyond just looking for more money but are now full jakey beggars.

Green's tactics should've been to take up his spare change throw it on the ground and see them all scramble around to pick it up.

"Do what we want and there will be more."

Which would be true if the clubs were running this. This is cockwomble's doing.

So Sally still thinks he can call the shots?

Tit.

It doesn't matter if you don't accept losing the titles and will always see the club having won them. If it is decided that they should be removed then tough.

If I was a journalist I would be asking him, "Do you think those titles were won fairly? Oh and did you ever get an EBT?"

I wonder why they haven't asked that...............dry.gif