Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

so basically they are admitting guilt?

Seems like it I would not be surprised if they had not admitted to it all ready.

The Scottish Football Association has written to all 93 full member clubs urging them to come clean over whether they have made any non-contractual payments to their players.

STV has obtained a copy of the letter, which was sent to clubs 11 days ago. In it, clubs are asked to declare whether they have complied with Article 12 of the governing body’s articles of association over the last ten years.

Dated March 9, the correspondence from chief executive Stewart Regan gives clubs until Friday, April 6 to send “any written agreement(s) falling within the scope of Article 12.3 which has/have not previously been lodged with the Scottish FA in the previous ten years, in respect of any current or former players of your club.”

My link

Edited by Umbungo1874

They are using the argument that they cannot pay the settlement agreement without TV money and that they cannot get TV money from those nasty TV companies without including Newco's matches.

So once again the SPL need the SFL. The SFL should tell them to go and fcuk themselves. Sell the media rights themselves for a couple of million or more and then take whatever the settlement agreement would be if the SPL did not have the TV money. If it is more than £1m then they are quids in over any previous offer.

If spl can't pay the 2 million pounds then the sfl should put spl into administration. Simple

Really how? I said Celtic had no grounds to ban them other than to pander to the professionally offended ?

It's not about who is offended by what, or why, it's about the difference between Celtic's public statements on their views about Celtic fans who stick to the traditional religious/poitical crib sheet, and what they actually do in practice.

It's not rocket science that Celtic and Rangers/Sevco have no real motivation to alienate any of their fans - especially now.

Is this the start of oldco exhibits that will be frequenting museums for ever more now they have bit the dust? Particularly enjoy the guy referring to the oldco as "The Rangers" did he know something the rest of us didn't? Edited by lonewolf

bingo, on the f**king money, i never understand people who complain about tv shows etc, if you dont like it, dont f**king look at it. simple enough

i dont like house music, so i dont go to places that play it

i dont like fords so i dont drive one

i dont like big brother so i dont watch it

wait a minute, 4 showed twilight, better complain it isnt real vampires.. what the actual f**k ? 1000 channels and you feel the need to complain ??

edit: to add astrisk on sweary words

Good point.

Not really anything to do with what's being discussed, but I agree generally that complaining about tv shows is pretty pointless.

So that will also include all the 'diddy clubs' who simply followed the script dictated to them by their fans; in order to please them.

If you don't vote the way we want .. we will not buy season tickets is blackmail and coercion .. why should your clubs not ban fans of that ilk?

( n.b you could have let them make their own minds up then taken appropriate action later. )

So you're equating fans embarrassing your club nationally and upsetting (rightly or wrongly) a large number of people who support the sacrifices service personnel have given and continue to give (something which has nothing to do with football), with fans saying they will stop attending FOOTBALL matches if their FOOTBALL club makes a decision that is taken for financial (or other) reasons effectively rendering the game meaningless?

I give up.

More hilarity from the dildo heads on RM. Can't these brain-dead tossers get it into their heads that no matter what Super-Ally says the sanctions will land on them anyway. Super Big Fat Sally can refuse all he wants but he will still get stuffed in the end.

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=232350

:lol:

Excuse me while I return to RM to commiserate with my fellow orcs.

54 posts and counting. Or maybe I'm just taking the piss. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Loving this guy

• an Durrant
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png

Group:

True Blue

Topics:

Rep:

29-December 11

Male

Newmarket, Canada

Posted Today, 12:40 PM

that statement makes me hate everyone that is not one of us. in particular:

"It is important to remember we have already had a 10 point deduction from the SPL, lost our Champions League place for finishing second last season, had a £160,000 fine, been refused entry to the SPL, been relegated to Division 3 and lost the majority of our first team squad - yet still the governing body has chosen to impose further sanctions."

in what other country would this vandetta against a club be allowed. please, PLEASE for the love of god would all you plastics GO HOME. its not a racist/bigoted thing to say - you have taken almost all you can from this country. no f**k off back to your own midden and screw it up.

check out his location laugh.gifOh the irony

So you're equating fans embarrassing your club nationally and upsetting (rightly or wrongly) a large number of people who support the sacrifices service personnel have given and continue to give (something which has nothing to do with football), with fans saying they will stop attending FOOTBALL matches if their FOOTBALL club makes a decision that is taken for financial (or other) reasons effectively rendering the game meaningless?

I give up.

You can't afford the bus fare from Paisley to Govan? Seriously?

In all seriousness .. nope but it achieved the desired effect :lol:

Correct .. bored as f**k .. well spotted !!!

Gosh. How stupid do I feel now.

FFS please do give up, :shutup you've been flogging this dead donkey all afternoon and evening and now into the night.

But only because of your HIS superior fishing skills of course.

I should have spotted you weren't serious earlier.

Edited due to getting my 'bhoys' mixed up :rolleyes:

Edited by Bobby_F

But only because of your HIS superior fishing skills of course.

I should have spotted you weren't serious earlier.

Edited due to getting my 'bhoys' mixed up :rolleyes:

Other than that ! have you had a nice days fishing ?. :lol:

Honestly man you made your point and I made mine and we all agree that those dumb fukwit retards at Parkhead should have been shot preferably by the armed forces themselves :blink:.

If spl can't pay the 2 million pounds then the sfl should put spl into administration. Simple

<_<

So, following that through..

The SPL gets placed in administration, Doncaster gets waved bye bye, the SPL gets liquidated and the SFL again becomes the only league in Scotland .

The SFA demand that the ex-SPL clubs gets admitted to the SFL, the SFL refuse as they didn't get their payment.

Meltdown with Rangers and the diddy 29 calling the shots..

:barf:

THE OFFICIAL RANGERS LIQUIDATION RAP

The Liquidation Rap

Wear headphones for full effect. Hope you enjoy it, muhfuckers.

That is superb TRS. You just left Traynor and Charles Green with third degree burns. :lol:

Could someone who isn't banned from RangersMedia post this phat rhyme there, please? It would be wonderfully received, I'm sure. :)