Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I served in the British Army (including NI tour) so I personally find the banner distasteful and repugnant. However I also find distasteful the sections of society who oppress free speech and seek to stifle other individuals from expressing their point of view. Yes it has no bearing on football .... but banned ?

In summary you are of the limited mindset which only allows others to express their views as long as it passes your censorship criteria.

I expect the usual bullshit replies to follow.

Edit: I suspect you are one of the 'professionally offended'.

Dear oh dear.

Celtic themselves came out publiclly after this and said they would ban those responsible.

Nothing happened.

That could be because:

A) They couldn't find who did it.

Or

B) They don't really have the will to stop those feelings amongst their support.

I didn't start this off topic discussion, but when a Celtic fan said Celtic were doing all they could to stop such behaviour I had to point it out as being nonsense.

Oh sorry... Didn't realise the great unclean posted here oops.gif

Dont worry, there was no way I was going to post the actual pic as I couldn't stand to see them ribbons again.:D

At least her avatar here this time is better than her Orc one http://forum.rangers...c=232378&st=120

WARNING Not Safe For Your Eyes.

Can you give me a warning when you post... FFS Ally hates the dirty unwashed people trying to steal the titles that might go to the ugly green teethed man... ok luv the cute bears.. but why do all little teams.. like RFC .. care

Chris McLaughlin ‏@BBCchrismclaug

The #SPL are due to pay #SFL their annual £2m settlement fee but say they can't pay unless tv deal is signed. More soon #BBCSport online.

Collapse

Reply Retweet Favorite

Has this been discussed yet?

So, it's the transfer embargo that never was. You are hereby banned from buying any players, but only after you've went out and bought all your players. What a bunch of fannies. The SFA should just curl up and die, honeslty.

and before the Bears jump down my throat, I don't think you should have got a transfer emargo at all, after all, what's the point, it achieve's nothing.

Can you give me a warning when you post... FFS Ally hates the dirty unwashed people trying to steal the titles that might go to the ugly green teethed man... ok luv the cute bears.. but why do all little teams.. like RFC .. care

?? Wtf are you on about?

ps I know for a FACT (© Bomber) Sally has taken it up the shitter on more than one occasion. Hope that helps your bedtime 50 Shades self love :)

Are you going to perform it live on a toy keyboard surrounded by cuddly toys?

Otherwise not interested.

Listen bruv, I've been working tirelessly to provide the P&B masses with a reward for their endeavours throughout the last few months. I can't let it go to waste.

Listen bruv, I've been working tirelessly to provide the P&B masses with a reward for their endeavours throughout the last few months. I can't let it go to waste.

no worries blud, just make sure you skewer those rangers mandem, seen?