Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This gets even more bizarre...

#Rangers #SFA membership hinges on #SPL and #SFL coming to an agreement on who gets #RFC media rights. Stand off at the moment.

@BBCchrismclaug 2 hours ago

... how can SPL have any claim to 'Rangers' media rights whatsoever? And how can SPL stop SFA membership transfer?

All extremely puzzling.

The whole thing has been puzzling since Feb 14. Right from the moment no compulsory redundancies were deemed necessary at a business bleeding cash and plunged into administration.

So Rangers are telling the SPL to drop the investigation into double contracts?

Or what, exactly? They'll refuse to accept the SFA membership?

There ain't no party like the Govan Globetrotters as the Govan scumbags move on - to misquote a song

That doesn't make him right, ... pandering to a lynch mob.

Nor does it excuse the behaviour of the morons flying the banner and it certainly doesn't negate the point my statement made.

Most people probably don't really care either way whether they are banned.

The point is that Lawwell is a slimy hypocritical liar. People will continue to bring up "Poppygate" as an example of his scumbaggery.

RM blocked me.. Cause i'm female.. I love the bears though

By the way, paying £15 for an Ibrox tour and taking a photo of you lifting the trophy, does not quantify your love for Rangers,

lol..........

I no longer understand why anyone would be prepared to watch SPL football. The whole thing is a corrupt shambles from top to bottom. The more they and the SFA say, the worse they become.

Rangers are guilty of many things on a grand scale but those running the show no longer have an ounce of credibility.

oh look its that mungrel "nurse" who says everyone is a sex offenderrolleyes.gif

welcome back

At least her avatar here this time is better than her Orc one http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=232378&st=120

WARNING Not Safe For Your Eyes.

Works both ways and works well with the likes of Cap'n sensible if you read the above amended to fit ?.

POT,KETTLE & BLACK you work it out.

Ok. So you've changed Celtic to St Mirren, and are therefore implying that St Mirren have a business model based around religious rivalry and condone the behaviour of sections of our fans that perpetrate completely unacceptable behaviour?

Is that correct?

I do go to most Saints home games, and plenty of away ones, so this must all be happening at the games I've missed?

Spectacular 'Whataboutery' fail.

Aww man. I was looking forward to the cheats losing their ill gotten titles but now it's not going to happen cause coisty said no.

Guess he's not fully accepting any oldco newco distinctions then.

What a Fudd.

Surely THEEEEE most important thing here far more important than relegation or fines or transfer embargoes or anything else is that oldco won those titles fielding players they could not legally afford thereby giving them an unfair advantage therefore the titles must be retrospectively removed. I hope the bridge of weir knobend remembers the oldco fans were screeching for him to be sacked before united put them out the cup.

What a charmed life for him now with the luxury of a cakewalk 3 nursery years for him to learn his trade jammy Cnut

Edited by Leepylee