Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh no! Another charge against them. This is a breach of copyright of the olympic symbol.

Was thinking overshadowed by the hoops once more ;)

Wee Hector's been busted...

With love from Pie and Bovril :)

#1user_green.pngTeebear

• Arthur Numan
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png

• Group:True Blue
  • Topics:6
  • Rep:9

Posted Today, 05:45 PM

WeeHectorPar, on 20 July 2012 - 17:32, said:

Just got back from the Headbangers' Convention that is RM. Can't believe I've lasted so long over there. It really is hard work spouting out shit on a daily basis just to keep up with the numbskulls. However, with a reputation of +50 I should be able to keep going a bit longer. How are other infiltrators doing?

Copied from Pie and Bovril evil fucks site.. Chef said I should post crabflute.gif

They're raging that his rep is better than nearly all of theirs...

Only I haven't been busted. They still haven't found out who I am. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's really great playing with their tiny little minds. It now casts suspicion on almost everybody on the site and they don't even know for sure if I have an account there. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by WeeHectorPar

Only I haven't been busted. They still haven't found out who I am. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's really great playing with their tiny little minds. It now casts suspicion on almost everybody on the site and they don't even know for sure if I have an account there. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That shifty gif's gonna be getting a lot of posting from hereon in. They'll be tearing the place apart and will no doubt start asking for ISP addresses for all those with reps between 50 - 100. Utter genius. If there was a gold greenie it would be yours.

Chris McLaughlin@BBCchrismclaug#Rangers want #SPL to drop their investigation into dual contracts as part of 5 way agreement on #SFA membership #BBCSport

Expand

The feckin cheek of it hope the SFA?SPL tell them GTF!!!ohmy.gif

Bottlers.

Must have found then guilty, known expulsion was the only option

I'll bet there is at least one thicko browsing the members list looking for a WeeHectorPar :D

This.

A good teabagging followed by a faithful re-enactment of Kim Basinger and Mickey Rourke's fridge-emptying scene from 8.5 weeks. 8)

Could you wait until the Open Golf has finished mate?

Edited by pozbaird

Bottlers.

Must have found then guilty, known expulsion was the only option

Who's bottling what? The SPL haven't said anything about dropping the investigation, but 'Rangers' want them to.

This could harden their resolve, as almost every tactic/statement from 'Rangers' has done. :lol:

Who's bottling what? The SPL haven't said anything about dropping the investigation, but 'Rangers' want them to.

This could harden their resolve, as almost every tactic/statement from 'Rangers' has done. :lol:

Oops, only see "SPL to drop"

:lol:

Ok, Rangers must know they are guilty!

Chris McLaughlin@BBCchrismclaug The #SPL are due to pay #SFL their annual £2m settlement fee but say they can't pay unless tv deal is signed. More soon #BBCSport online.

Aye, because that'll stand up :lol:

The SPL really are a troop of shite bags.

Tbf... depending on what the details are... this may actually stand up: they probably have only a few million £ of income without TV included, which would lead to the amount being revised down (as per terms of 1998 agreement).

However, they're clearly going to get some TV deal signed soon, and then they should pay SFL immediately, presumably.

Oops, only see "SPL to drop"

:lol:

Ok, Rangers must know they are guilty!

Have the SPL not already declared that 'Rangers' have a 'case to answer?'

I think it's inevitable they'll be found guilty tbh - the biggest note of interest is what the punishment will be.

This gets even more bizarre...

#Rangers #SFA membership hinges on #SPL and #SFL coming to an agreement on who gets #RFC media rights. Stand off at the moment.

@BBCchrismclaug 2 hours ago

... how can SPL have any claim to 'Rangers' media rights whatsoever? And how can SPL stop SFA membership transfer?

All extremely puzzling.