Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't see what is unreasonable about expecting that a football club which has massively defrauded the taxpayer, is in debt to the tune of £140 MILLION, and which has at least a decades worth of cheating behind it, should no longer exist.

It should be wound up, and the assets sold off to pay the creditors. Not eased back into business by the football authorities.

Only an orc would disagree with you! wink.gif

Edited by Itwiznaeme

So, the feckers are getting to keep their history. Well, let the history books remember they were caught bang to rights as cheating b******s and that they were denied a CVA by Her Majesties Revenue and Customs (aye, God Save The Queen, eh!) and that they were humiliated by starting again in Scottish Football's bottom tier.

Even after all that the unwashed Orc's will be delighted.

Seething isn't the word.

Edited to correct mispelling due to my seethingness!

Edited by Stagmaster

So, the feckers are getting to keep their history. Well, let the historu books remember they were caught bang to rights as cheating b******s and that they were denied a CVA by Her Majesties Revenue and Customs (aye, God Save The Queen, eh!) and that they were humiliated by starting again in Scottish Football's bottom tier.

Seething isn't the word.

Can they still bring in youngsters during the embargo - 'Rangers' could still entice the bestest youngsters from everyone else !?

I think they will even struggle to keep their young players from being picked up by bigger clubs.

Also, Do you really think a bunch of kids would win Div 3? :huh:

So, the feckers are getting to keep their history. Well, let the historu books remember they were caught bang to rights as cheating b******s and that they were denied a CVA by Her Majesties Revenue and Customs (aye, God Save The Queen, eh!) and that they were humiliated by starting again in Scottish Football's bottom tier.

Seething isn't the word.

Are you sure? :D

Awesome, I want a diamond swimming pool but I won't pretend it's unfair when I wake up tomorrow and it's not there.

You probably need to distinguish between what you want and what it's reasonable to expect. It'll do your mental health a power of good.

With decades of cheating, stealing money from the taxpayers of this country, sectarian policies, tacit approval and encouragement of their fans' violent behaviour and abusive singing, and threats of retribution when they were eventually caught, then complete obliteration and a shitload of jail-time is what is reasonable to expect.

I suspect you are trying to point us towards what is realistic to expect from a Scottish football hierarchy riddled with ex-buns and rangers sympathisers, aided and abetted by a supine media which was terrified it may have to do some real work for a change. In that case, you may be right and the rest of us may be idealistic and naive, but....

Diddy Power has brought us this far. Keep the faith, and right shall triumph. To paraphrase Edmund Burke, the good men are no longer willing to stand idle and let evil flourish.

I think they will even struggle to keep their young players from being picked up by bigger clubs.

Also, Do you really think a bunch of kids would win Div 3? :huh:

Well - yes !

Our squad last year had a good few yoofs in the team, mibeez they could have done a job in the Third unsure.gif

I don't see what is unreasonable about expecting that a football club which has massively defrauded the taxpayer, is in debt to the tune of £140M, and which has possibly at least a decades worth of cheating, should no longer exist.

It was the company which defrauded the tax and was in debt to the tune of £140m. That company is dead, the shareholders have lost their investments and the parties responsible for any legal wrongdoing are being investigated. The football team has been denied entry into the SPL and the First Division and has been hit with a significant sporting sanction, with more to come.

It should be wound up, and the assets sold off to pay the creditors. .

The company has been wound up and the assets have been sold off to pay the creditors.

Not eased back into business by the football authorities

You're all over the place. Who is your problem with: the business or the team? The sins were largely committed by the business and that business is dead. The team benefitted from those sins and are being punished accordingly.

Let's say it was Motherwell, or Dundee or St. Mirren who had committed these financial sins - would there really have been such an appetitie for their absolute destruction?

Yes, in my eyes certainly, and SFL's.

If the SFL see new Rangers as a continuation of the old one, why were they in the League Cup draw today, and why were they unseeded? Isn't seeding based on the previous year's finish?

Well - yes !

Our squad last year had a good few yoofs in the team, mibeez they could have done a job in the Third unsure.gif

No pressure on your youngsters though, different for Sevco players.

Also, I think any Sevco youth players will be in for a big culture shock when getting booted up and down the park.

They're keeping it, basically.

They're transferring the existing SFA membership, and with it the sanctions of prior misdemeanours (i.e. the tribunal's punishment) as well as the fruits of previous success.

But not necessarily the ill-gotten ones of the last decade, Right?

With decades of cheating, stealing money from the taxpayers of this country, sectarian policies, tacit approval and encouragement of their fans' violent behaviour and abusive singing, and threats of retribution when they were eventually caught, then complete obliteration and a shitload of jail-time is what is reasonable to expect.

I suspect you are trying to point us towards what is realistic to expect from a Scottish football hierarchy riddled with ex-buns and rangers sympathisers, aided and abetted by a supine media which was terrified it may have to do some real work for a change. In that case, you may be right and the rest of us may be idealistic and naive, but....

Diddy Power has brought us this far. Keep the faith, and right shall triumph. To paraphrase Edmund Burke, the good men are no longer willing to stand idle and let evil flourish.

Yes but a lot of that horrible shit isn't directly related to this current episode. It takes a lot to make me sympathise with those horrible kunts (and I'm nowhere near there yet) but, equally, this current blood lust just seems a little hysterical.

It was the company which defrauded the tax and was in debt to the tune of £140m. That company is dead, the shareholders have lost their investments and the parties responsible for any legal wrongdoing are being investigated. The football team has been denied entry into the SPL and the First Division and has been hit with a significant sporting sanction, with more to come.

The company has been wound up and the assets have been sold off to pay the creditors.

You're all over the place. Who is your problem with: the business or the team? The sins were largely committed by the business and that business is dead. The team benefitted from those sins and are being punished accordingly.

Let's say it was Motherwell, or Dundee or St. Mirren who had committed these financial sins - would there really have been such an appetitie for their absolute destruction?

^ Bullshit! ^

The Truth is...

The business cheated to benefit the team/club - simple fact.

All the wrongdoing that the business participated in was to benefit the team/club. Simple fact.

Rangers new owner Charles Green faces company name problems - http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18509619

Edited by Itwiznaeme