Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

When does the ban start and finish - Is it 1st September?

1sept -31 August. How the fig does this even equate to integrity........................the original sanction was cos you had done bad and were untrustworthy.

BUT NOW YOU ARE TRUSTWORTHY UNTIL 31 AUGUST SO FILL YER BOOTS

PISH

Do you really think they will?

If it's a condition of the membership then I think they will.

It's a massive slap in the face for the Rangers fans and IMO much more humiliating than a 12 month transfer ban or even going to Division 3.

What an utter disgrace. So effectively they are getting no ban. As someone has said previously, the deadline will be September 2nd 2013 as the 1st is a Sunday. Have they no shame? And yet the Sevco fans will think this is a punishment.

Even though i do not think they will last a season in Div 3, I am still annoyed at this as it is clear as day what is going on. After all they have done, they still get away with it. I hope the tribunal with a new Lord reject this arrangement as it is not lawful.

Edited by adundeemonkey

Does anyone else have the impression that cg sat in an office with the blazers and said right how can we make the diddy plebs THINK we're being punished ?

I know let's give u a transfer ban !

WHIT but we need players !!!!

That's awryt chaz we won't start the ban till the transfer windy shuts.

Ok DEAL !!!

Loss of titles could've happened whethered they'd accepted the conditions around transferring membership or not.

As regards this evening's news... it strikes me as an OK outcome for all parties in the circumstances.

It means everyone can get on with the season. It means Rangers haven't trumped the football rules through use of the law courts, albeit the fact that the ruling was found illegal should provide momentum to tighten-up the rules for the future. It allows Rangers to keep their history which is what all their fans want, but without avoiding sanction liability. And they fulfil 1yr transfer embargo as original tribunal felt appropriate.

Reasonable outcome there for everyone.

Edited by HibeeJibee

It's strange that it affects them next summer rather than this summer. Lots of bigger signings than div 3 requires being signed for 2 years to tide them over ?

Cinderella; "What expensive players you have, grandma".

Big Bad Wolf; "All the better for me to go bust by next summer."

Does anyone else have the impression that cg sat in an office with the blazers and said right how can we make the diddy plebs THINK we're being punished ?

I know let's give u a transfer ban !

WHIT but we need players !!!!

That's awryt chaz we won't start the ban till the transfer windy shuts.

Ok DEAL !!!

Hughie wasn't there he was AWOL in Europe. More significant than the ban is how blase the sfa (under Ogilvy ) are about the financials...not for second do I believe a coherent business plan exists or that a proper due diligence can be passed

One thing that no-one seems to have picked up on.......

Look at the lists of seeded and unseeded clubs for the League Cup first round draw. If you were an unseeded club wanting to progress what would you want? Perhaps you would be wanting a home tie against the 15th seed (There were 30 clubs in the draw, so 15th seeds are nominally the weakest)

Guess who were unseeded, and got a home tie against East Fife, who were the 15th seeds?

That was lucky, eh!

One thing that no-one seems to have picked up on.......

Look at the lists of seeded and unseeded clubs for the League Cup first round draw. If you were an unseeded club wanting to progress what would you want? Perhaps you would be wanting a home tie against the 15th seed (There were 30 clubs in the draw, so 15th seeds are nominally the weakest)

Guess who were unseeded, and got a home tie against East Fife, who were the 15th seeds?

That was lucky, eh!

Are you suggesting Alex Salmond was part of a conspiracy to give them easy passage into the Second Round :huh:?

What an utter disgrace. So effectively they are getting no ban. As someone has said previously, the deadline will be September 2nd 2013 as the 1st is a Monday. Have they no shame? And yet the Sevco fans will think this is a punishment.

Even though i do not think they will last a season in Div 3, I am still annoyed at this as it is clear as day what is going on. After all they have done, they still get away with it. I hope the tribunal with a new Lord reject this arrangement as it is not lawful.

What they're going to get are wânkers who are looking for big wages for an easy time. Will they get them? There's a twat born every minute.