Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Do you get fined if you dont have the sufficient number of players on the bench in SFL3. Newco had enough numbers for a starting 11 with 5 on the bench until Hemmings got injured. If so what happens when you cant pay the fine?

Administration > liquidation > 3000+ page thread with much hilarity on Pie & Bovril.

Realisation kicked in for me several months ago! It started with the ridiculous agreement of an asset sale (purportedly of 1.5 million for Ibrox and MP + 3.5 million for D&P... er... TUPE'd contracts) before the results of the never-going-to-happen CVA were known. Why not perform a fire sale separately?

The final nail in the coffin for me was Green's first act of trying to get in season ticket money by promising fans a vote on the name of Murray park, when nothing could be less important. The BPH fiasco just gives more credence to my existing thoughts that something extremely dodgy is going on.

The fact that there's still uncertainty with just one week to go before the season kicks off is just another in a long list of screw ups by those in charge (of Sevco and the SFA).

So are you gonna go to Ibrox game by game basis? ()presuming you get a licence which you will).

Just got back from the Headbangers' Convention that is RM. Can't believe I've lasted so long over there. It really is hard work spouting out shit on a daily basis just to keep up with the numbskulls. However, with a reputation of +50 I should be able to keep going a bit longer. How are other infiltrators doing? :ph34r:

I got banned after about 4 posts - just because I didn't make any anti-catholic comments or threaten to kill anyone.

Edited by p&b is a disgrace

If split under the normal formula they'll see 1.2% of it, infact.

Anybody remember a TV programme from years ago called "Your Life In Their Hands"? It showed patients under the surgeon's knife. Will this TV deal be about watching a terminally ill Rangers in the process of dying with no surgeon there to operate? Should make for good TV and sure to get good ratings. :rolleyes:

Do you get fined if you dont have the sufficient number of players on the bench in SFL3. Newco had enough numbers for a starting 11 with 5 on the bench until Hemmings got injured. If so what happens when you cant pay the fine?

Haven't you received your PM? Check your inbox, the Sevco football board have sent out a request for any P&Bers who want a game of a Saturday. 8)

I got banned after about 4 posts - just because I didn't make any anti-catholic comments or threaten to kill anyone.

I got banned after 7 posts for ranting about Ally demanding the identity of the disciplinary board after 4 complaints. However I also have a sleeper account which has been there for over a year and which I use just to lick ass. It's hard work but keeps me in the flow. :ph34r:

Haven't you received your PM? Check your inbox, the Sevco football board have sent out a request for any P&Bers who want a game of a Saturday. 8)

Not a good idea, Sevco wouldnt have a player standing after 2 minutes. Would make the Holland 2010 World Cup final side look tame with some of the 2 footed tackles flying in.

The actual number 12s at Rangers over the years. A right mixed bag.

http://www.myfootbal...ad_Numbers.html

A few of my Rangers supporting mates are saying the youth players they have + guys like McCulloch will easily be enough to win the league. I just looked at some of the "promising youth players" Rangers have had over the years on that site: Iain Chambers, Steven McAdam, David Young, Kirk Willoughby, Michael Stone....

Play offs at best if this transfer ban is in place

So are you gonna go to Ibrox game by game basis? ()presuming you get a licence which you will).

I've commented a few times that I don't know if I really accept Sevco as being Rangers. My views tend to change on a day to day basis, but my overriding feeling at the moment is that it's little more than a cynical commercial venture that will likely pander to the lowest common denominator of the support to keep the money rolling in.

I like to think I'm a pretty objective person - I don't often let emotion override the facts - and I'm not naive enough to think the argument that Rangers are dead has no merit. In the same way, I can see Sevco as having the right to claim itself as a "spiritual successor", which fans may quite legitimately choose to affiliate themselves with or not as the case may be. I won't criticise anyone for taking either option. In 50 years, people will see Sevco as Rangers in much the same way as Hibernian today are credited with the 1887 Scottish Cup, despite being disbanded and then reformed in the interim period.

My love for football is still strong though. I'll certainly continue going to matches (to contradict what I said above, I am really looking forward to watching the Queens Park games), but I'm going to take the opportunity to sample the atmosphere of some of my local clubs also. I'll need to feel my way into the season...

In short, I'll be going to watch the football as per usual... but possibly not always at Ibrox.

I liked this bit from the BBC website.....

The Scottish Government is renewing its sponsorship of the tournament, with funding support of £1.7m.

And £500,000 of the money will come from the Cashback for Communities programme - the seizure of ill-gotten gains from criminals.

Have they not been punished enough?!?!?!?!? laugh.gif

SFA thingy

The Scottish FA can tonight clarify the position surrounding the outstanding Appellate Tribunal related to Rangers FC Oldco.

It has been agreed with Sevco Scotland Ltd that the registration embargo will be accepted as a primary condition of a transfer of membership.

It is necessary to complete the judicial process following the determination by Lord Glennie in the Court of Session that required the Independent Appellate Body to revisit available sanctions relating to Oldco, having been found guilty of bringing the game into disrepute.

The Scottish FA indicated to Sevco Scotland Ltd that they had to accept responsibility for any sanctions arising out of this case as a condition of transfer of membership.

Rather than convening the Appellate Tribunal to determine from the sanctions available to it, the company directors of Sevco Scotland Ltd have chosen to accept the 12-month registration embargo. This embargo will begin on 1st September 2012 and end on 31st August 2013.

Sevco Scotland Ltd have also undertaken to accept all other outstanding conditions relating to Oldco’s charges of bringing the game into disrepute. The conditional offer of transfer will now be submitted to the Appellate Tribunal for its consideration. This will form part of the approval process for the transfer of membership which, once approved, will enable Rangers FC to take a considerable step towards participating in Irn Bru Division Three.

In addition to the above, the Scottish FA has also received the necessary financial information requested and this is being considered as part of the application process.

Subject to the completion of all legal documentation, we anticipate transfer of membership next week.

The imposition of conditions relating to transfer of membership was made on the basis that the Scottish FA, as the governing body, has an obligation to protect the integrity of the national game and to ensure that all member clubs operate within the Articles of Association.

Rather than convening the Appellate Tribunal to determine from the sanctions available to it, the company directors of Sevco Scotland Ltd have chosen to accept the 12-month registration embargo. This embargo will begin on 1st September 2012 and end on 31st August 2013.

1/ 1st Sept ?????????????? shit.

2/ So it wasn't an 'illegal'' saction as the Orcs maintained.

what a joke, imo the transfer ban should start immediately,not 1st sept,

I wonder what the legal view of this is after all, the CoS said the transfer ban was not in their[sfa] remitmad.gif

cpuld this be the sfa in contempt of court?