Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How can the SFL tout for a contract including Sevco 5088 away games, when said club has no licnce, or is this a hint that another wee deal between the SFA/SFL hopefully who ever arranges the contract with what ever TV coy, will make sure that they cover themselves ,should Sevco 5088 fold during the season, the TV coy would have to cover other matches, or pay a large penalty charge to allow them to walk away

To me, and this is the cynic in me, it seems like the SFL are trying to force the SFA's hand in regards to the membership issue by showing that having Sevco in the 3rd division has some financial benefit to make up for the shortfall of not having them in the 1st division.

And the profiteering begins.

If you are going to sell out and invite them in make sure you can sell the rights to 75 matches instead of 25 ;)

Good on the SFL, the SPLs offer to pay 1m for the rights was ridiculous, there is every reason to think the SFL could do extremely well out of Rangers going through the leagues, a 3 year deal before everyone realises how shite the 3rd division is to actually watch would surely see a deal of 3 or 4 million a year.

OK, but it's making a special case for them, their fans get to watch away games without need to travel, but the fans of the teams with a bit of history behind them ;) don't get a chance to watch their away games on the telly, e.g. Peterhead, Elgin, Berwick (The Big) Rangers.

But it so all this wee clubs fans can get to go to the big city , and to watch their team play at the 2nd biggest ground in the leaque.

1342697013[/url]' post='6446466']

"Those Cheating B*****ds think that they are superior to everyone else ... really!?" laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifFecking "Rangers"!!! ... they'r dead. HAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAA

washington-3.jpg

Errr... A) not sure what the heck this has to do with SevCo, Scottish football or the price of fish and B) to my American based eyes, this is a classic example of to the right of the Tea Party black helicopter bam pots crap (the American far right, like the American far left, do love their "sheeple" imagery). I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you didn't know this.

Batshit insane Arkansas Militia who believe Obama was born in Mecca and the UN secretly fluoridates the water to cause abortions forum for this pish.

But it so all this wee clubs fans can get to go to the big city , and to watch their team play at the 2nd biggest ground in the leaque.

Just remember, those big things on the road wi' loads o' people in them are buses, no' hooses wi' wheels. And tractors ain't welcome in city centres. Oh, aye, and mind wipe the dung aff yer wellies or the fish scales aff yer bilersuit (delete as appropriate) before ye get oan the train.

Tries to eat his cake and still have it but by far the most critical piece allowed on zRM to date.

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=232075

Why I dislike RFC By Harry Reid Frm The Rangers Standard

Edited as title of post was invisible

A response

#4 user_green.pngScottVirginTadger

• Davie Cooper
  • star5.gif

• Group: True Blue
  • Topics: 264
  • Rep: 440

Posted Today, 12:38 PM

A bitter Sheep Shagger by the sounds of it.

Dry your eyes and hide your arse ya cretin.

Good on the SFL, the SPLs offer to pay 1m for the rights was ridiculous, there is every reason to think the SFL could do extremely well out of Rangers going through the leagues, a 3 year deal before everyone realises how shite the 3rd division is to actually watch would surely see a deal of 3 or 4 million a year.

I totally agree but I am getting fed up of people criticizing the others for trying to do exactly the same thing.

Is there a suggestion that Newco won't get any tickets? Looks to me that this sale is the first batch to allow PFC fans first dibs. I suspect Newco will get ticket sales at a later stage. If the tickets are only for sale at the ground (to whichever fans) then that'll minimise the number of the Norn Irn Numpty travellers.

Hope they do. Then I hope the Jags knock Sevco out in the semis screwing up the big TV final they planning for. :lol::o:o

They'll make it a round robin tournament with the top two (maybe even top four) playing off so they're guaranteed some dirty money

It'll be interesting to see what they do, actually, as they'd have to strike a balance between ensuring (or making very likely) an OF match, and not over-burdening clubs. You can't really tell Clyde, Partick, QP they've got another 8 first-team games to play ontop of SFL + cup commitments.

That's obvious from your responses.:P

I've now spent the last 23 years living in villages, a different world from Ayr as far as bigotry goes, it would be very difficult not end up following Rangers if you're a proddy in these villages, fair play to the Ayr and Killie fans that have managed to make the right move.

Is anyone going to actually watch the sevco game(s) on the tv if a deal is made? It's not as if they are going to have a team worth watching....if the even manage to get a team sorted in the next few weeks..;)

Deepest, darkest Ayrshire, like Patna???:unsure::blink::huh: .

The list is a long one, couldn't imagine being a Catholic in Drongan with a union jack on every lamp post during marching season.

Is anyone going to actually watch the sevco game(s) on the tv if a deal is made? It's not as if they are going to have a team worth watching....if the even manage to get a team sorted in the next few weeks..;)

I think they might get bigger audiences than normal just so the diddies can make sure it actually happened.