Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"user_green.pngWVB

• If you obey societys' rules you will be societys' tools
  • big_starc.png

• Group:True Blue
  • Topics:1,384
  • Rep:1,453

Posted Today, 11:56 AM

Don't compare us with selik.

That shower of scum are not in our league. "

Never a truer word spoken :lol: :lol: :lol:

Could you link me to a photo of the Saltire on the kit? I may have misjudged the club there.

There's been a wee saltire sewn into the back of the last few tops, just below the collar.

Did the Norn Iron assembly really see a motion chaired to commend the club for soldiering on? Suppose it's not that crazy (although let's be honest: it's crazy). I've met a few Norn Iron Rangers supporters over the years and they've all been total mentalists.

!it's all there on OM

Stupidity

They can't have it both ways can they? Either we are old Rangers and therefore in the SPL and keeping all our players and all our old debts or.... we are not that Rangers but a new club with none of the issues or worries or debts of the previous club.

Irony

I know but, acht the whole saga is ripping ma knitting, it is the most unbelievable change and fall and betrayal. I feel so totally cheated.

realisation (they need more of this)

I guess the problem is, can we have the claim to the history and goodwill of the oldco if we don't take the responsibilities?

denial

The problem is the registration, we are trying to transfer the oldco membership to the newco. If we take on the oldco membership, including all of the history, the badge, the name etc they think we should take on all the debts and penalties aswell. Grey area which im ignoring until its resolved as i dont like it f_doh.gif
Edited by cyderspaceman

WVB

• If you obey societys' rules you will be societys' tools
  • big_starc.png

• Group: True Blue
  • Topics: 1,384
  • Rep: 1,453

That shower of scum are not in our league.

He's got a point though :rolleyes:

Edit- Beaten to it!:shutup

Edited by Wellboy1978

WVB

If you obey societys' rules you will be societys' tools

Group:

True Blue

Topics:

Rep:

22-December 07

Male

Teuchterland

That shower of scum are not in our league.

Firstly I'd like to point out that you are correct, selik are not in your league, they are three tiers above you.

Secondly I am sure this guy was saying on RM, at the start of all this, that he is an ex Caley fan who gave up on Caledonian because of them becoming a newco with Thistle, yet he still supports newco Rangers or whatever they are called?

Regarding the stripping of titles. I persoanlly would like to see the teams cheated out of winning finals replacing Rangers (IL), so Ayr awarded the 2002 league cup, St. Mirren the 2009 league cup, QOS the 2008 Scottish Cup, etc.

However the league cup apart this will pose innumerable problems to the SFA as those who finished third in the SPL (and should have finished second) could have a case against the SFA for compensation as the SFA clearly did not do enough to regulate Rangers (IL) against their financial doping (allegedly).

The league cup is a simpler matter as it does not come with a European place attatched and should be relativly easy to swap the finalist names and award them a 3-0 victory.

I agree that it is a hollow victory for most, but for the likes of Ayr and QOS, this would be our last and only chance of winning a national trophy. To have it cheated from us does not sit easily with me.

We can just say that the trophies (14, I think between 2000-2009) are unawarded but the Orcs will just lay claim to them anyway.

Let the history books show that the teams cheated in finals were bumped up in exactly the same way that athletes are if the winner of a medal has been found to have cheated.

Anything else will be a sop to the fantasists.

League titles can potentially go elsewhere, but Cups really can't. As someone pointed out to me much earlier on in all of this, by the time we got to play Rangers in 2008, they'd already cheated their way past four or five teams by fielding ineligible players. We've therefore no real claim on the honour.

Voiding the lot would be an excellent way to illustrate to future generations that Rangers spent the last decade of their existence, engaged in systematic cheating.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Regarding the stripping of titles. I persoanlly would like to see the teams cheated out of winning finals replacing Rangers (IL), so Ayr awarded the 2002 league cup, St. Mirren the 2009 league cup, QOS the 2008 Scottish Cup, etc.

They cheated more than ayr on there way to the 2002 final. Every team they played on the way to the final have a claim against the cheating, dead rangers.

It is not so easy to award cups to runners up as it is with the SPL championship.

Still WFAANW :D

... I was out all day playing football, it's we did in my day ...

Look at your own reasons for being aware at an early age b4 you disbelieve others ... it actually took me a wee while to realise what Sunday Bloody Sunday was about as I was so unbothered about all that stuff back then.

Well said ayrmad. It is what we did. Out all day.

I'm wondering if there's a connection between the unusual rage in Waffenthin's posts and the early awareness of sectarianism and bigotry the poor lad has had to put up with?

Edited by Danish Pastry

sad.gif

There's whataboutery, and then there's that.

Just pull the plug on them

I agree. During this long running saga i haven't been able to remove the image below from my head when i attempt to picture those clowns on those Rangers forums:

drunk_paulgascoigne.jpg

Ach who knows what goes on behind the scenes... As regards the Unionist agenda, vis-a-vis "Rangers" I suspect that this may not have escaped the attention of The Powers That Be (and I don't mean the footballing authorities here). In short, it might be that some controlling influences within the Home Office see this as being a good thing? 'Scotch on the Rocks' scenarios and all. Maybe there are vested interests quite outwith football who see the continuation of 'Rangers' - or at least the support they command - as being a convenience, and who are more than able to put Hector in his place.

They cheated more than ayr on there way to the 2002 final. Every team they played on the way to the final have a claim against the cheating, dead rangers.

It is not so easy to award cups to runners up as it is with the SPL championship.

Still WFAANW :D

And I'll stick with WFAANW.

A we asterix to explain they cheated and had honours removed would do me.

However the league cup apart this will pose innumerable problems to the SFA as those who finished third in the SPL (and should have finished second) could have a case against the SFA for compensation as the SFA clearly did not do enough to regulate Rangers (IL) against their financial doping (allegedly).

The league cup is a simpler matter as it does not come with a European place attatched and should be relativly easy to swap the finalist names and award them a 3-0 victory.

I agree that it is a hollow victory for most, but for the likes of Ayr and QOS, this would be our last and only chance of winning a national trophy. To have it cheated from us does not sit easily with me.

We can just say that the trophies (14, I think between 2000-2009) are unawarded but the Orcs will just lay claim to them anyway.

Let the history books show that the teams cheated in finals were bumped up in exactly the same way that athletes are if the winner of a medal has been found to have cheated.

No ! Cups cant be given the same as league as the Rangers cheated teams through-out the earlier rounds so it's not fare or right to give it to the runners up! titles is diffrent 2nd place should be awarded! So in short you team has still WFAANW!;)

There's been a wee saltire sewn into the back of the last few tops, just below the collar ...

Thanks Thumper. Didn't see that in either the online shop or on telly. Must be blind. You'd think a Saltire obsessive like me would have noticed :D

I was actually thinking of something along the lines of the Hearts' crest, which I think is one of the finest in Scotland.

No idea about that political thing. Was it a NI MP who started it? Politicians should stay well out of football. They do enough harm as it is.

Leaving it as 'unawarded' just leaves a space for them to claim the honour. Stripping the title and awarding it to the runners up makes them official, cheating LOSERS. It's not a satisfactory way of doing it as they cheated every team they played on their way to the trophies, but awarding it to another team helps remove their claim.

I would rather see it recorded that they lost the titles to other teams (because of cheating) rather than they were just stripped of the title. A definite 'You Lost'.

This, from the 'dossier' thread is mind-blowing :blink: or a neat WU :ph34r:

Like him or loathe him, a certain Alex Thomson has added his tuppence worth to the debate in recent weeks

I don't know what's worse - the continuing denial amongst a section of the orcs about what the "truth" actually is or the fact that any Rangers fan, no matter how mentally sub-normal, could possibly think the scottish media is "sewn up" against Rangers blink.gif If you look at the hurricane of baseless, scare-mongering shite that's been peddled by the MSM here over the past weeks in a concerted effort to keep Rangers in place, it takes a pretty special brand of paranoia to see an anti-Rangers agenda at work....

And seperate from that Glasgow Cup news, the SFL has invited offers for a 25-game deal to televise Third Division matches this coming season.

http://www.heraldsco...ixture.18188401

EDIT: It includes all 18 Rangers away games.

Would the cash be split evenly amongst 30 clubs?

Also wouldn't be too keen on both my teams home matches v them being switched for telly.

And why limit it to 25? Throw in half a dozen 1st/2nd division games to get some exposure to the rest of the leagues.