Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aside from the fact several of them are carrying out the kind of threats that would get others picked up by the police, I though this was a typically OTT comment from them:

"If enforced, the penalties listed would be the harshest ever seen in football."

The realised it was directly from the Record - who of course they think is out to get them :rolleyes:

How refreshing after reading some of the rants on ranjursmeeja to hear from an obviously decent Sevco fan. As we revel in the demise of Rangers we really should spare a thought for the likes of Danish. Must be sickening.

Yeah, but if he is a decent Rangers fan, he must be used to being sickened; week in, week out, by his fellow fans.

This is what I will never understand and why I don't believe in DRFs.

For this to be a possible outcome you have to buy into the idea that the bampots and bigots are the minority.

I think we all know that the sectarian version would have the greater support.

Just one of the sad facts of Scottish culture.

I've always held the belief that the bampots and bigots are the minority. Where I have disagreed with some is that I think they are a sizeable minority, not the tiny minority that some folk peddle. Also if we seperate the 'marginal' bampots and bigots maybe we can save them.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Where have you been ?

Sorry to say this but i actually find myself agreeing with you.

The guy has obviously never set foot inside Ibrox. He certainly has never been to an away game.

One thing I'm going to miss is the old game of showing a Rangers oldco fan up by showing how little they know about their own club.

This is indeed always the case, but never moreso than now.

There are literally hundreds of posters on this thread who are more clued up and insightful on this matter than me.

Yet, I have not during it all, met and spoken to a single Rangers fan who knows nearly as much as me about what's happening at his own club.

Are there any internet forums where the mythical "decent Rangers fans" are getting together to discuss the situation? Are there supporters clubs devoid of loyalist paraphernalia where DRFs meet?

Why are none of the DRFs speaking out for the club in the media? Is this part of the conspiracy against your club? all the exposure goes to the bampots and bigots.

Maybe you are just a tiny, slightly naive minority and maybe it's time to find yourselves a less poisonous club to be associated with.

If you consider Dingwall's transformation from fat bigot to fat media personality, I reckon that there aren't any DRFs...

We need to get a' these guys on DoTheBouncy, RangersMadness, FF into the army and out to Afghanistan to let them release a' that adrenaline. :ph34r: It would also help them to demonstrate their loyalty and patriotism. They might need a bit of help with which way a gun should point, tho'................or mibbe no'. ;) .

One of these Orc's said he was close to murdering someone (think it was the RM site) - worryingly he then said he was away to work down south.... Employed by G4S at the olympics!

I'd start doing it now - license or no license. Let Green and the board know your views. Is there an internet home for the moderates? If not form one.

There is and it is called Pie and Bovril. No need to form another forum as there are more than enough out there. I am surprised that a certain forum never gets mentioned on here...then again they are more difficult to infiltrate. The forums mentioned on here are very much moderate in comparison to the one i am not supposed to name

Just back from my journey in the Dark Ages.

As Bjork would say it's oh so quiet outside Castle Greyskull, although I did see a very drunk zombie stagger out the District Bar and walk straight through a puddle that was more of a lake. Funnily enough as it was pointed out to me, he was up to his knees. Ah the irony. rolleyes.gif

It was difficult to tell exactly where the bomb had been dropped, or when the pestilence had taken over, but judging by the amount of furniture lying out in the streets I guess that many must be having to live outside. The local chemists must be refuge areas now judging by the number of poor zombiefied individuals that appeared to be entering the premises on a regular basis, and I figured that the 5 stars that could be clearly seen on them, even in the rain, must be some kind of identification mark, kinda like a dogtag. One rather large woman, although it could have been a man, looked as if she had melted underneath her blue top.

The public houses in the area seem now to be run by 5 young kids from a Canadian tv show circa 1977 (for those too young to remember, it's The Red Hand Gang), who have bedecked the outside of these buildings in their own flag. Possibly as a warning to keep away unless you too belong in that gang or are allied with their philosophies.

But don't worry folks, despite the absolute dire predicament the area is in one thing still stands proud everywhere. The Union Jack. Yes, it still flutters (a few upside down by the way) proudly above the smell of stale beer, benny hedgehogs, vomit and pish. And will give those still trapped in the area hope that no matter how bad things may appear at least they arent cafflicks and are the peepl.

We cannot allow this to continue in our own country people!!!! They need help.

I propose setting up a fund. If you can donate anything then please contact this number :

07 1872 2 2012

Thank you.

One of these Orc's said he was close to murdering someone (think it was the RM site) - worryingly he then said he was away to work down south.... Employed by G4S at the olympics!

Right enough, if we're going to give them firearms, we'd better make sure they're in Afghanistan first......and make sure they don't bring them back. 8)

I've come to the conclusion recently that the Rangers Oldco support was made up of two groups. One group is the actual supporters of the club who supported their club to the level that we do, these were the nasty so-called minority. The second group was much larger and claimed to have supported the club like we do, but came from places like Ayr, Dundee, Glenrothes etc and didn't go to any games. I equate this group to how some of us support a team down south in the EPL. My English team is Arsenal. I follow their results, watch them on TV when i can and feel an emotional attachment, but it is no way near my support of the Pars and never would be. If Arsenal hit the buffers i wouldn't do anything to save them in all honesty and would get on with my life. This is what has happened with the larger group of oldco fans. They claimed to be real fans, but instead were just along for the ride.

This answers the questions about why the Rangers oldco forums are full of numpties and there are no other forums for the level-headed ones. How many on here have an English team and visit their forums anywhere near the level that you do on your won club's forums or on here? I think I have been on an Arsenal forum once.

All of the Rangers fans i have known have been like this. Some of my mates are well off and yet have done nothing to help the so-called cause. They pretend to get upset if i talk about the situation and maybe they but if they are then it is because they don't want to face the fact that have been in it for the glory.

One thing I'm going to miss is the old game of showing a Rangers oldco fan up by showing how little they know about their own club.

Agreed. This is well known (well at least in the book "Why England Lose...."!) as BIRG fans standing for Basking In Reflected Glory. Easy for us to slag off as gloryhunters but the fact is that all teams have core diehards who will turn up whatever happens and the rest are BIRG. For a diddy team like AFC the BIRG element is very small (nae much to bask in!!) bur for the oldcogers, Celtic and EPL clubs the vast majority fall in to this group. They are no less serious and single minded in their support but will not tend to be involved when the glory fades. I also know some seriously smart, senior guys who "support" oldco but not one would step into the breach in any way. Sna aff a dyke basically. As for the hardcore, well people like us who (presumably) go to all the games and post in blogs can overestimate how important all this is. For example, not only does it hardly ever make the main 10'o'clock news but it's also slipping out of the BBC Scotland slot to be replaced by the likes of golf and the olympics lately. Big story, but only for the 100,000 - 150,000 scots who actively support fitba.

There is and it is called Pie and Bovril. No need to form another forum as there are more than enough out there. I am surprised that a certain forum never gets mentioned on here...then again they are more difficult to infiltrate. The forums mentioned on here are very much moderate in comparison to the one i am not supposed to name

Do tell, I'm more innocent than I appear to be. I've infiltrated FF, RM, ......I'm careful with what I say, make shure I don't spell to wel, and I have a list of paranoid statements that seem to blend in.......not been outed as a terrier yet. Mibbe I'll have a wee go on Bouncy later.

But don't worry folks, despite the absolute dire predicament the area is in one thing still stands proud everywhere. The Union Jack. Yes, it still flutters (a few upside down by the way) proudly above the smell of stale beer, benny hedgehogs, vomit and pish.

During the Diamond Jubilee celebrations i mentioned to the guy that owns the local 'Rangers Pub' that has 12' x 6' Union Flag in his pubs front window was upside down. He looked at me as if i was stupid and said 'Aye. It's cause our club is under attack'...Don't think he was too pleased when i burst out laughing and told him to f**k off.

(1) Are there any internet forums where the mythical "decent Rangers fans" are getting together to discuss the situation? (2) Are there supporters clubs devoid of loyalist paraphernalia where DRFs meet?

(3) Why are none of the DRFs speaking out for the club in the media? Is this part of the conspiracy against your club? all the exposure goes to the bampots and bigots.

(4) Maybe you are just a tiny, slightly naive minority and maybe (5)it's time to find yourselves a less poisonous club to be associated with.

Clearly some of your questions were rhetorical, but none the less:

1. Not to my knowledge, although I'd be more than happy to be involved in one if someone with the necessary skills were to set one up.
  2. I've never been involved with any supporters club. I suspect there must be at least 1, but clearly the extreme minority.
  3. The ugly-heads of the MSM have been speaking out on a daily basis, haven't you been listening? It's clearly not a conspiracy, (although I did question Mark Daly's selection process for finding Rangers fans to showcase). I suspect it's partly a two way street: any prominent figures don't want attention, or don't want to find themselves ostracised, and the media aren't interested in talking to no-names with no pull. Why interview "Danish Pastry" when Mark Dingwall will produce the response you're looking for?
  4. Actually, I think adundeemonkey has mostly hit the nail on the head here. The majority of decent fans tend to see football as entertainment, and not the be-all-and-end-all of life that the bigots appear to. It's something they enjoy doing, not something that defines their existence. As a result this leads to them being less vocal and perhaps less likely to attend games. I don't think you can underestimate the effect that many feel driven away by the bigots in recent years also.
  5. Indeed, I'm looking forward to the start of the egg chasing season.

For the purpose of transparency I demand that this forum be named.

Mr A McCoist

Who are those guys that go to Cup finals and sit on the centre line with a mixture of Union Flags and Saltires? Is that the Pride over Prejudice mob or Blue Order or something?

Possibly complete wanks - I don't pretend to know, but there obviously has existed some body to promote a more positive aspect of supporting the team. Would this not be a good time for such types or any other DRFs to mobilise and aim to be the heart and soul of the new club?

Imagine if the Rangers that came back was just another Glasgow club trying to win games, rather than the one that died. The alternative that it becomes a bastion for 'traditionalists' is a real danger I'd say, if the DRFs don't mobilise.

Are there any internet forums where the mythical "decent Rangers fans" are getting together to discuss the situation? Are there supporters clubs devoid of loyalist paraphernalia where DRFs meet?

Why are none of the DRFs speaking out for the club in the media? Is this part of the conspiracy against your club? all the exposure goes to the bampots and bigots.

Maybe you are just a tiny, slightly naive minority and maybe it's time to find yourselves a less poisonous club to be associated with.

You might be right. Before this started I never visited football forums, Rangers or others. I only found out about P&B because Stuart and Tam often refer to it on Off the ball.

I'm part of the fictitious world-wide fan base, and I've been wondering why the extremists now rule the roost down Ibrox way. Although, perhaps I shouldn't be surprised. When the people who ran the club have been shown to have lost their moral compass years ago, what chance was there of them cleaning the club of non-football stuff?

I actually switched off to Glasgow football in my teens because of the non-football issues mentioned. The singing at Ibrox left me cold. Living abroad I've been involved in a sport outwith football for decades. But you never forget your childhood team. And although I am a fan of all Scottish football, and track all the teams in Europe, I always looked for Gers' results first. I suppose living abroad, and only gettng your info via BBC Scotland shows and manstream media, you do become naive. I had never imagined the extent of the change from Scottish to British - or that the old attitudes still thrived. It's all become very obvious as this crisis has developed.

But your question is justified: Where are the forums for and by the decent Rangers fans? I've no idea. Someone mentioned two clubs emerging and that's a scenario I had hoped for. Like some others here I don't see the extremists letting go or fading away. Of course, if the new club survives and gets tough, things could change. It has to come from the top though. Otherwise a new Saltire Rangers would appeal to me. If it's about grass-roots football, and I believe Scotland, like other small countries, should develop talent rather than import it, then a lowly Diddy Rangers would get my vote. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to start again. It would be a challenge you could get behind. But as I said, any Old Rangers Mark II that emerges will not have my support.

Edited by Danish Pastry

Is the the Van Guard Berz?

Is the the Van Guard Berz?

Need to register but the front page has a neat 'tracking' mechanism on the left hand side which just sits there letting you know where the vistors are coming from. Just to let you know they're watching :lol: . They're also about 90 miles out in my case :D