Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You obviously do give a flying fcuk about religious footballing sectarian bigotry as you pasted bigoted comments from a Rangers forum in this thread.

Just ignore them.

:blink: I'm addicted to ragers media for the moment after every fritzel moment they receive ha ha........ please help me end my addiction !.

Just a thought if Bomber's 'not a wealthy guy' but can pitch in £40k, then I must be a peasant.

Fair play to brown, can't doubt his motives.

I'm sure it's only a loan to the fans like all the other take overs....... and yous lot can pay it back when I gets control of Mordhor........ plus interest of course ! Wonga rates :lol:.

FFS... On Sunday I came home from the Cold Chisel gig in Glasgow to find that Inverness CTs panic attack about impending armageddon had receeded... Two days later, I get home from the Noel Gallagher gig at Embra' Castle to find the SFA confirm sanctions for oldco/newco, it appears Sevco are sueing Haudit & Daudit, and Bomber Brown has put 40k into a fighting fund to wrestle control from Charlie Green.

How many 'Rangers' will we end up with? It's like various members of Sweet or Bucks Fizz playing the club circuit and all claiming to be the real deal.

In the name of what's left of Scottish football's dignity - someone, somewhere, please administer the bullet between the eyes, and stop this monster mutating into Bucks Newco Fizzgers, Bomberangers, and Sevco Works XI...

This just get madder and madder. I almost don't want to board the plane to turkey in the morning. WTF next??

It's getting like a remake of One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest

Characters.

Duff n Duffer

Charlie Boy

Craigy Whyte

Minty

Watty

Gazza

Bomber

Regan

Cockwomble

Ranjurs Meedya

Gio the Fruitloop

Rod ( the fixer) Petrie

The FB FUCKING I :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Co-Starring

Bill Miller

The Taxman

Bill Ing

The Liquidators

The COS

FIFA

UEFA

The SFL

The Orcs

Jim White

JimTraytor

Chick ( Chico) Young

Introducing

Turbull Hutton

David Longmuir

The NY DA

Alex Thompson

Nah, If this was a movie idea you'd get telt tae piss off . It's just simply too far fetched.

The only thing it's missings is fucking Aliens.

My heeds spinning again.:o

Hellbhoy

I'll agree with you there. Rainjurzmedia is funny !

What do you think will happen to all of them when the penny finally drops?

I fear for them , I really do !

OH THE MELTDOWN ! OMFG !!!. It'll be the rapid F5 button on a few threads on there for hours

I think that is the nuclear option.

I'd hope they would use that dignity they have been boasting about and give the club a decent burial,but I'm sure there will be trouble till they reach the point in grieving loss ! ACCEPTANCE then support their local team likely after a while.

I know a lot of folk are saying Division 3 for this pish but can't we pin this thread. I don't want to be seen relishing in rangers/newco misery. I am sure liquidation will take years and I want to know every sordid detail.

Actually I'm of the opinion that this thread should be locked and stuck in the Gold, subsequent Sevco threads should probably go either to Misc Football or the arseholes forum (which should be preserved as a stark reminder of what Scottish football once was) and be limited to 1000 pages until the issues with the forum updates are resolved.

The lack of jumping to last read post is a real pain in the balls and as such it's become really difficult to follow.

It doesn't really belong in the SPL forum anymore but should remain until the season begins and we finally get some closure to this pish.

Edited by Broccoli Dog

This just get madder and madder. I almost don't want to board the plane to turkey in the morning. WTF next??

Characters.

Duff n Duffer

Charlie Boy

Craigy Whyte

Minty

Watty

Gazza

Bomber

Regan

Cockwomble

Ranjurs Meedya

Gio the Fruitloop

Rod ( the fixer) Petrie

Co-Starring

Bill Miller

The Taxman

Bill Ing

The Liquidators

The COS

FIFA

UEFA

The SFL

The Orcs

Jim White

JimTraytor

Chick ( Chico) Young

Introducing

Turbull Hutton

David Longmuir

The NY DA

Alex Thompson

Nah, If this was a movie idea you'd get telt tae piss off . It's just simply too far fetched.

You forgot Brian Kennedy and the Blue Knights... who admittedly sound like a piss-poor Merseybeat combo from 1965.

The lack of jumping to last read post is a real pain in the balls and as such it's become really difficult to follow.

how so

i just bookmark the page i was on when im logging out

You forgot Brian Kennedy and the Blue Knights... who admittedly sound like a piss-poor Merseybeat combo from 1965.

Bollocks, I knew I'd forgotten some one.:lol:

This really is a total mindfuck. In the sixties they took drugs to alter their state of mind.

Here in the year 2012 all you need to do is spend an hour reading this beast..:blink:

I suspect 10 years from now there will be a wave of cases of Post Traumatic The demise of Rangers syndrome.:blink: :blink:

I see the daily record is talking about 5 titles and 4 scottish cups being removed from the records, due to the cheating and tax dodging of "old co"

bring it onbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Not that the record has been that close to the truth.....

Alongside them we've 3 of Falkirk, Dundee, Forfar, Montrose... first 2 the most desperate to get back into SPL, or maybe there's just something in the Forfarshire water.

Sorry, I am maybe misreading - but what are you saying Forfar did? We voted against Newco in Div 1 - unless I have missed some huge revelation!

Characters.

Duff n Duffer

Charlie Boy

Craigy Whyte

Minty

Watty

Gazza

Bomber

Regan

Cockwomble

Ranjurs Meedya

Gio the Fruitloop

Rod ( the fixer) Petrie

Co-Starring

Bill Miller

The Taxman

Bill Ing

The Liquidators

The COS

FIFA

UEFA

The SFL

The Orcs

Jim White

JimTraytor

Chick ( Chico) Young

Introducing

Turbull Hutton

David Longmuir

The NY DA

Alex Thompson

I hear Dan Brown is on it with the book coming out December 21st 2012,he only took the job because the masons,Illuminati and many papal conspiracies were involved.With the plot set to thicken in the coming months rumours are that Steven Speilberg has personally asked to make the multi million pound blockbuster.Although being an ALIEN SUBJECT :1eye Steven has asked Dan Brown to bring him up to speed.Dan said the club will earn more money dead to everyone than being alive and it's only a matter of time before the doomsday nuclear option will explode and Glasgow will hit worldwide news networks on the scale of Syria's ethnic cleansing.Social unrest,mass rioting and the death of a huge national institution is sure to be a Hollywood blockbuster as the gers are a global brand and everyone has heard about them.Steven then asked who the fcuk are the gers again ?.