Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Looking forward to the Sportsound podcast being available so I can hear Doncaster weasel his way through Richard Gordon's questions.

That statement from the SFA really doesn't surprise me, even with all that's happened. It's clear to everybody and their dug that both Regan and Doncaster are in untenable positions and need to f**k off sharpish.

Moses McNeil of RangersMedia about to be on Talksport

this is hilarious. might have to listen to talksport now.

just for a good chuckle

This too -

Vote on Most Regrettable Rangers Quotes: http://www.heidtoheid.co.uk/index.cgi?flavour=Misleading

Vote on Reputation In Media Fallout: http://www.heidtoheid.co.uk/index.cgi?flavour=Person

thumbup2.gif

:blink: I'm constantly pressing the F5 button on the ragers newco media in their "SFA insist embargo".

Astonishing :o if Green accepts the embargo then the so called loyal bears are going to boycott their own club !.

Now this will speed up the death of the newco to no end without the help from any other corrupt orginisation hell bent on destroying the best most successful club team on the planet as they are deluded into believing.

It's a conspiracy,,,it's a conspiracy,,,ain't nothing but misery,,,because it's a conspiracy :D.

He'll be gettin bumped then.

Amongst the wishes of Aids/death etc on Regan, one Orc has fuelled the fires even more if this is true

I was told his partner is Peter McCloys daughter, can anyone confirm this? He has been messing her around something awful.

I've missed out on today's goings on because of lack of internet access coupled with no battery on my phone.

I know Dundee are now an SPL club and Sevco are 3rd division, but what's been happening aside from that?

I'm assuming that all the SPL sponsors, Sky and ESPN have all pulled out and at least half a dozen clubs are now pan bread leaving Scottish football dead and in the gutter as predicted by all and sundry.

I was told his partner is Peter McCloys daughter, can anyone confirm this? He has been messing her around something awful.

Ah, the wonders of the internet.

Anyone know if theres a podcast for sportsound, I'm spewin I missed dongcaster getting a roasting.

Interesting that doncaster who had on a couple of outlets distanced himself from spl two said he thought the PERSONAL criticism of regan was unfair ...hmm but the cynic in me sees that as well spl two was regans idea not mine and PROFESSIONAL criticism of him is Bob on

Also re the SFA statement, it talks about the beginning of the "recovery process" for Scottish football, yet just last week they were going on about how this would lead to it dying a "slow, lingering death". :rolleyes:

It seems like they're embarking on a quick and most hastily-arranged bit of historical revisionism.

It being roughly a week since Friday/today's decisions were supposed to make the sky fall in.

Ah, the wonders of the internet.

Anyone know if theres a podcast for sportsound, I'm spewin I missed dongcaster getting a roasting.

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/prwIhbb6/sportsound.html bbut you have to sign up :(

What a great end to this saga. Sevco in SFL and given a choice, Rangers history or Sevco's future?

Choose Rangers' history and Sevco will be throttled to death by sanctions, choose the future as Sevco with no sanctions and you kill Rangers stone dead, no arguments separate entity. Kill them and have a club, be them and die.

Now that is pleasing.

beerchug.gif

On 16/07/2012 at 19:32, djchapsticks said:

I've missed out on today's goings on because of lack of internet access coupled with no battery on my phone.

I know Dundee are now an SPL club and Sevco are 3rd division, but what's been happening aside from that?

There's suggestions Rangers may not now get SFA membership... not clear yet if this is likely or just another media pant-wetting and if so whether it's SFA or Green being contrarie over the sanctions.

SFA Board has given a Vote of Confidence to Stewart Regan.

Doncaster has been in some media outlets saying "it wisnae me being bad".

John Yorkston is gunning for Regan and may launch a legal claim for compensation, that leaked E-mail having revealed Dundee's rubber-stamping some weeks ago.

Edited by HibeeJibee

:blink: I'm constantly pressing the F5 button on the ragers newco media in their "SFA insist embargo".

Astonishing :o if Green accepts the embargo then the so called loyal bears are going to boycott their own club !.

Now this will speed up the death of the newco to no end without the help from any other corrupt orginisation hell bent on destroying the best most successful club team on the planet as they are deluded into believing.

It's a conspiracy,,,it's a conspiracy,,,ain't nothing but misery,,,because it's a conspiracy :D.

Just in from work....

So if Rangers want their history they have to accept the transfer ban which could finish them? As they can't sign anyone and the Queen's loyal will boycott them?

Man that is sweet deal for the diddies!

There's suggestions Rangers may not now get SFA membership... not clear yet if this is likely or just another media pant-wetting and if so whether it's SFA or Green being contrarie over the sanctions.

SFA Board has given a Vote of Confidence to Stewart Regan.

Doncaster has been in some media outlets saying "it wisnae me being bad" and being generally slippery.

John Yorkston is gunning for Regan and may launch a legal claim for compensation, that leaked E-mail having revealed Dundee's rubber-stamping some weeks ago.

Cheers HJ, but no clubs dead yet and no sponsors showing their hands? Quelle surprise. :rolleyes: I'd imagine if sponsors were so desperate to leave, they'd have done so today, seeing as the league gets underway in just under three weeks.

Sanctions? What are these sanctions being put in place, I thought that NewCo becoming NewCo meant the misgivings of the OldCo were dropped? Or is it a case of RFC not being able to have their cake and eat it, as in if they want to maintain their history then they'll have to take their history warts and all rather than cherry picking the good parts?

Doncaster and Regan trying to weasel out of responsibility was always on the cards, they've attempted to call clubs' bluff from the start with shite about financial armageddon and SPL2 and are now being shown up as the scaremongers that everyone knew they were.

Dunfermline may have a case, but I'd say that the side bottom of the SPL should be relegated regardless, they finished last, they deserve to go down.

Cheers HJ, but no clubs dead yet and no sponsors showing their hands? Quelle surprise. :rolleyes: I'd imagine if sponsors were so desperate to leave, they'd have done so today, seeing as the league gets underway in just under three weeks.

Sanctions? What are these sanctions being put in place, I thought that NewCo becoming NewCo meant the misgivings of the OldCo were dropped? Or is it a case of RFC not being able to have their cake and eat it, as in if they want to maintain their history then they'll have to take their history warts and all rather than cherry picking the good parts?

Doncaster and Regan trying to weasel out of responsibility was always on the cards, they've attempted to call clubs' bluff from the start with shite about financial armageddon and SPL2 and are now being shown up as the scaremongers that everyone knew they were.

Dunfermline may have a case, but I'd say that the side bottom of the SPL should be relegated regardless, they finished last, they deserve to go down.

Doncaster said relegation has taken place: Pars down, Ross Co up. As Oldco Rangers have been removed from SPL (he specified Rangers were *not* relegated as newco were only applying to get in, and that was refused) then it came down to a decision of sporting merit who replaced them, and SPL chairmen voted for Dundee. No precedent exists or is relevant as relegation has taken place, and no one is being denied promotion on a technicality, as has been the case before. Oldco Rangers' SPL share will transfer to Dundee, by force if necessary, Doncaster said.

The sanctions for newco are for them to take on Rangers SFA membership. That comes with the sanctions. They can dodge those only by applying to become new SFA members, but they don't meet any of the criteria to do so. They are therefore caught between a rock and a high place.

Edited by Jim Leighton

Regan's out:

Statement from Scottish FA Board

Monday, 16 July 2012

Statement issued on behalf of the Scottish FA Board:

“Scottish football’s recovery process begins today. The Board of the Scottish FA endorses the decisions made by the respective members of the Scottish Premier League and Scottish Football League to accommodate Rangers FC Newco into the Irn Bru Division Three.

The Scottish FA Board are also wholly committed to Stewart Regan driving this process forward. Since being appointed Chief Executive, he has led us through an unprecedented modernisation of the Scottish FA.

“He has our full support to continue the excellent work undertaken so far in accomplishing the key objectives of our strategic plan, Scotland United: A 2020 Vision. This will remain the Board’s priority as we move forward.

“The new season begins in less than two weeks and it is incumbent on the Scottish FA to conclude all outstanding issues relating to Rangers FC. To that end, we aim to meet with the club this week with the intention of achieving a satisfactory outcome for all parties so that we can focus on football in time for the new campaign.”