Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think it's genuine as well.

He really doesn't get the idea that some important things can't be measured on balance sheets.

It's like sporting integrity goes down on the balance sheet alongside TV rights from Latin America and a renewal with Panini -

"Sporting Integrity... possible loss through fans leaving Y; possible gain in preserved TV money Z".

Incredible.

Why the smiley? That there is a deceleration of confidence and we all know what follows a deceleration of confidence, don't we? ;)

Well, looks like Doncaster will be hanging around, given that at least a couple of SPL chairmen were clearly in cahoots with him in bullying the SFL. Can't see the clubs turning on him for fear of the whole truth coming out.

Regan, however, is well and truely fucked! Good riddance!!!

Edited by Born To Run

"Neil you have just spent the last few months claiming that SPL television rights without the OF derbies has minimal broadcast value. How can you now credibly represent the interests of these broadcasting rights at meetings with SKY?"

I thought Richard Gordon did ok, tried to soften him up to begin with then really tried to put the boot in, You could tell by the tone of his voice, he was hacked off at Doncaster prevaricating and giving non answers. Doncaster just showed what a complete idiot and how out of touch he is.

By the way, that was my question I texted in right at the end, the one about asking why they negotiated a contract with Sky saying there had to be Rangers and Celtic in the league and was that fair in terms of sport biggrin.gif

Muppet didn't answer it right tho; wasn't him that negotiated that contract, so not his fault and it was ok anyway to do that. Idiot

So Richard Gordon didn't ask him once about Regan's email?? :angry:

No doubt Doncaster would've just said "that's a question for him" but he was always very quick to leap to Regan's defence and say the criticism was unjust.

The Englishmen Regan & Doncaster - perhaps a Sassenach attempt to bring down our National game? :ph34r:

j/k ;)

Please put your conspiracy theory in the queue behind the others.

Thenk yew.

"Neil you have just spent the last few months claiming that SPL television rights without the OF derbies has minimal broadcast value. How can you now credibly represent the interests of these broadcasting rights at meetings with SKY?"

Precisely!

Interesting that doncaster who had on a couple of outlets distanced himself from spl two said he thought the PERSONAL criticism of regan was unfair ...hmm but the cynic in me sees that as well spl two was regans idea not mine and PROFESSIONAL criticism of him is Bob on

Also re the SFA statement, it talks about the beginning of the "recovery process" for Scottish football, yet just last week they were going on about how this would lead to it dying a "slow, lingering death". :rolleyes:

1342462900[/url]' post='6437320']

Also re the SFA statement, it talks about the beginning of the "recovery process" for Scottish football, yet just last week they were going on about how this would lead to it dying a "slow, lingering death". :rolleyes:

Maybe when they said a slow lingering death, they meant a bout of man flu, and it'll be fine by next Monday?

Posted Today, 05:26 PM

so let me get this right, you'd accept this, you'd accept a sanction that was deemed illegal by a judge, whats to say we accept this then down the road they hit us with something else then something else.

f**k off just f**k off

if the club is killed off, there's going to be mass casualties and i mean lives, people and i wouldn't blame them if certain people ate a bullet

Ahoy there! Social unrest on the horizon.

I'll need to visit Clyde, Raith and Spartans this season.

'Mon the diddies.

I'm intending to go to Clyde v Partick in two weeks. As good a fixture as any to start spreading the love.

If Sevco beat Second Division Brechin, does that make them giantkillers?