Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Well...been out hillwalking all day and only heard the news in the car on the way home.

All doubts gone - no backtracking or sneaky springboarding for Newco and no talk of SPL2.

My real congratulations go to Stranraer on their promotion to the 2nd - enjoy your derbies lads. Took a lot to come out and speak their minds (very strongly) knowing it could promote them and miss out on 2 visits from the Orcs.

Anyway -

Can someone explain why there's talk of Newco facing sanctions? Whilst utterly hilarious, I feel that punishments were for Oldrangers, not Newco.

Is this a way of them holding onto the history or something?

PP quick off the mark,

Must compete in Division 3 for bets to stand; league reconstruction before the season begins will render bets void. Points deductions added as additional penalties before the season begins will render bets void.

Wasnt there when bet struck.........

My big hope when the shit really hit the fan was for no football for them next season, whilst the inevitable litigation and criminal investigations took place.

I think we're there now.

(As for bulldozers, nothing would surprise me now. I know the facade is listed but the rest of it is riddled with asbestos, no?)

They won't be sending in bulldozers, then - it'll be the boys in the space suits.

RG did try to get cockwomble onside before trying to go for the jugular, needs to be a bit more forceful though, its just a pile of vomitous management speak coming out of cockwombles mouth.

Can this farce actually get any worse????

For the sake of every other club in Scotland, i just want this whole escapade to be done and dusted so we can get back to f**king football sad.gif

Try k**king it, you'll get on better :)

Edited by cyderspaceman

Doncaster's only point-of-reference regarding the fan's being against SPL or SFL1, is only framed in the context of them "staying away and hurting gates".

He's clearly no conception that there might be something other than money which would influence the decision-making process.

He's clearly no conception that sporting integrity... not just calculating the cost of abandoning it... should/did play a part in deciding things.

Someone needs to ask him that given he is responsible for promoting the SPL does he think instead of saying it would be shit without Rangers shouldnt he had been talking the league UP! FUD.