Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Paddpower got odds p for Div 3 but m a/c is froze at the mo :(

Rangers 1/14

The Field 6's 8) fill yer furry bits!!!!

If there's a clause about finishing the season that's the best value price I've ever witnessed in football, probably limited to a fairly small stake, so not worth the wait.

See the fans on RM are up in arms about how the SFA can enforce an 'illegal' punishment.

It'd be fucking hilarious if the SFA said "you're right, it is illegal... how about a 12-month suspension from football?".

They were put straight in 3rd. If the had to APPLY like any new team then sanctions wouldn't have been possible (although with no accounts or info they'd have failed the application process) The fact that they've been put straight into 3rd means they're open to 'sanctions'.

See the fans on RM are up in arms about how the SFA can enforce an 'illegal' punishment.

It'd be fucking hilarious if the SFA said "you're right, it is illegal... how about a 12-month suspension from football?".

Or an outright expulsion

If there's a clause about finishing the season that's the best value price I've ever witnessed in football, probably limited to a fairly small stake, so not worth the wait.

Didn't see owt re clauses and they took my £57 so not sure on stakes either.

Beauty is I really dont think they will play 10 games, if even that...

Selection Selection Details Result 1 UK Outrights Scottish Division 3 Rangers vs the field 11th of Aug 2012 3:00 pm Rangers vs the Field The Field @ 6/1

Pending Stake and Return Details Bet placed at 16th of Jul 2012 6:12 pm Total Stake £57.13 Bet type Single (To Win) Tax@Tax free 0 Number of lines 1 Total stake due £57.13 Stake per line £57.13 Freebets Redeemed £0.00 Channel Internet Total amount paid £57.13 Number of win lines -

Potential Returns £399.91

Now gonna shop around for more prices..........

A/ What team do you support?

B/ Rangers

A/ Aye, but who's your BIG team?

That could be funny if Old Firm fuds didn't continually ask other team's suporters that line of questioning.