Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Easy one for Green here! The option is accept the initial signing ban rejected by the CoS as being ultra vires or the remaining punishments available which are suspension or expulsion from the SFA. As a businessman I'm sure he will opt for the one that pays the most- a signing ban. So he will save Rangers 2 from oblivion.

Listened to Talksport for a few minutes there while I was in the car.

Durham & Gough genuinely do believe that the entire Scottish game is now facing collapse... 5 top-tier clubs are going to fold... the only reason Rangers weren't kept in SPL / put into SFL1 was due to spite and hate... SFL3 is like public parks... and so on.

Oh, and 'Goughy' - it's Berwick, not Bur-weck, you idiot.

There on my banned list as well, it's bad enough swatting flies up here without listening to them spouting copied crap that's been discredited days and days ago, radio stations really need to stop choosing a stance just to cause a stir, it's getting tiresome and the thick folk believe them.

STV Sport@STVSportRangers' league place at risk as Scottish FA insist signing ban must stand http://bit.ly/LURX43

Grant Russell@STVGrantRangers won't play in the Third Division, or anywhere, unless Charles Green's company accepts SFA conditions http://bit.ly/LURX43

Expand

Please let it be so biggrin.gif

It was Green and as such the new regime that took this to court. I think they are getting off lightly with just one year.

The fans of Scottish football have done a wonderful job in applying the pressure to the chairmen of clubs up and down the land.

It would be good to see that collective spirit working again to apply some pressure to SKY.

Imagine the headlines when the supporters of every club (- the 500 Sevco fans) threatened to cancel subscriptions if SKY pull out of Scottish football .

Oh my goodness. I'm beginning to think (genuinely for the first time) that Rangers are not going to play anywhere at all next season, or potentially ever again.

That's some stumbling block...

STV Sport@STVSportRangers' league place at risk as Scottish FA insist signing ban must stand http://bit.ly/LURX43

Grant Russell@STVGrantRangers won't play in the Third Division, or anywhere, unless Charles Green's company accepts SFA conditions http://bit.ly/LURX43

Expand

please let it be so biggrin.gif

Que 50 minutes of Traynor/Young/Dodds rage and pish. "Its ludicris, punished with 3rd division was plenty, and now this. It has to stop as its getting embarrassing and personal" mixed in with the 180 degree turn "they should always have been put in SFL3, been saying it all along, best thing for the game, never mentioned the game would die" and plenty of repeated mentions of Rangers and their history continuing.

Tbh, my gut reaction is their academy players + McCulloch would likely win SFL3 anyway, but maybe Green doesn't want to risk it.

It still makes no sense how this has occurred though.

If Friday's vote had gone the way of SFL1, would this have still happened? If not, then is SFA acting differently than if SFL had played ball - or is it Green?

user_green.pngGOAT

• HALF-TIME, TEA-TIME, BOW-TIME!
  • stara.gif

• Group:True Blue
  • Topics:981
  • Rep:329

Posted Today, 04:43 PM

No what. f**k Scotland, they don't want us here, let's get tae f**k.

Hallelujah has it now finally sunk in

The fans of Scottish football have done a wonderful job in applying the pressure to the chairmen of clubs up and down the land.

It would be good to see that collective spirit working again to apply some pressure to SKY.

Imagine the headlines when the supporters of every club (- the 500 Sevco fans) threatened to cancel subscriptions if SKY pull out of Scottish football .

Already been mentioned on here

Someone suggested trying the 'good cop' routine and actually offering Sky advertising space

for free to show goodwill.

Worth a try before donning the steel toed pit boots.8)

Que 50 minutes of Traynor/Young/Dodds rage and pish. "Its ludicris, punished with 3rd division was plenty, and now this. It has to stop as its getting embarrassing and personal" mixed in with the 180 degree turn "they should always have been put in SFL3, been saying it all along, best thing for the game, never mentioned the game would die" and plenty of repeated mentions of Rangers and their history continuing.

Out of greenies, but you are spot on.