Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Waffen, in fairness I'd never thought I'd see the day where Rangers would gear up to play in division 3. We live in brilliant, mad times. Well done to everyone, we've all been fantastic and the chat within this thread has been a constant hindrance to my dissertation and my search for jobs. That said I still think there is a bit left to go in terms of action. As others are mentioning, I can see a few more of the players walking out. Also, what punishments will the SFA put on them if any. And hopefully we can start a new campaign to get Cockwomble and Regan out of their positions. cool.gif

Depending on who is on, I could be blootered before the intro is finished.smile.gif

I'm working tomorrow morning, so i'll play drinking game that involves asking Billy Dodds, Walter Smith or Ally McCoist if they recievied an EBT when at Rangers

Hopefully it will be a formality for Newco to register withthe SFA and that the SFL will announce soon who moves into SFL1 & SFL2 sowe can get on with next seasons football.

What’s next? Shufflearound some teams but we still have the same structure. The authorities nowneed to quickly get together and agree a plan for restructuring for the benefitof the whole of Scottish football. If the SPL or anyone else tries to protecttheir own interests by stalling things or not playing ball, then the SFA needto kick them into touch and lead the change with or without those resisting thechange. I think most of us would agreethat the first thing that needs to happen is change at the top. Over recent months we have all witnessed theway those leading have behaved and as the saying goes “if you can’t change thepeople, change the people”.

I’d like to think with Newco playing in SFL 3 next seasonthere will be far greater focus on restructuring. However, unless there is radical change ofpersonalities and behaviours at the top, we, the fans, cannot sit back in thehope that they will take care of it. We need to keep up the pressure.

One things for sure, just like the Arab spring, countriesand now organisations at home are now witnessing how powerful social media canbe. The next person to lead the SFA, SPLor SFL should read this thread as handover / takeover notes. They will be talking about the ‘power ofsocial media’ and pointing to P&B at universities across the UK for yearsto come!

Is your spacebar a bit sticky ?

Anyone know

1 Is the date when clubs have to announce their squad lists for kick off of the season

2 Have The Rangers delivered audited accounts to the SFL

3 Dont they have to supply a business plan for the SFL ( Ie We can pay all our bills and survive to the end of the season)

Not aware they have done 2 or 3 yet

Could be problamatic :ph34r:

And even more can still leave. I don't understand why some Sevco fans seem to think they will walk the 3rd Division, even the better youth players may leave to bigger clubs.

The remaining youngsters will be in for a bit of a shock at life in Div 3, not so sure they would be able to handle it.

This.

Baptism of fire for the SpivCo youngsters.

So the Div 1 board loses Dundee, Queens and County fans, and gets Dunfermline, Cowdenbeth and Airdrie instead?

Fucking hell - the average IQ has just dropped a barrel load. Division 1 Board = cultural wasteland.

..........and worse than that............we don't even rate a mention.............hmph !

It will be interesting to see how Rangers TV's negotiations go with the SFL, assuming other broadcasters aren't interested. They played hardball with Falkirk TV, but eventually came to an amicable settlement. Could be some extra revenue coming the SFL's way, assuming Rangers global fanbase isn't a Seville type myth..

Waffen, in fairness I'd never thought I'd see the day where Rangers would gear up to play in division 3. We live in brilliant, mad times. Well done to everyone, we've all been fantastic and the chat within this thread has been a constant hindrance to my dissertation and my search for jobs. That said I still think there is a bit left to go in terms of action. As others are mentioning, I can see a few more of the players walking out. Also, what punishments will the SFA put on them if any. And hopefully we can start a new campaign to get Cockwomble and Regan out of their positions. cool.gif

In the case of Doncaster, I reckon there might be a few squeaky bum scenarios from certain SPL chairmen, especially Petrie and Lawell. Although Donkeymaster has made a complete James Hunt of his immediate job prospects, he might well be in a position to play hardball with his present employers and secure a nice wee golden goodbye if he signs the NDA.

It will be interesting to see how Rangers TV's negotiations go with the SFL, assuming other broadcasters aren't interested. They played hardball with Falkirk TV, but eventually came to an amicable settlement. WILL be some extra revenue coming the SFL's way, assuming Rangers global fanbase isn't a Seville type myth..

That's better, £1million you say.