Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hope yes get gubbed :)

I'll settle for us trying to play like we did on Saturday, if we win like we did on Saturday I'll be telling the wife all my Christmases have came at once.wink.gif

I am now looking forward to the BBC removing them from the SPL page and flinging them in with the other 3rd teams.

I think this move to the third, will finally kill sevco off. they will never be able to survive on that level of income.

A very good day, again.

If they do survive what is still to come, they will not be back in the top league in Scotland for a very long time, of that i'm fairly certain. wink.gif

This thread should probably go in the Gold Forum, but not until Sevco and the various individuals involved have been comically dragged over the coals for Dual Contracts, re-convening of the Apellate Tribunal etc etc.

There's mileage in this yet.

I couldn't agree with you more ... well errrrrr actually i can, i think Scottish football is going to be better than fine.

I sincerely hope that there is an appreciable upturn in attendances next season.

I think there will be but I'm a rose tinted spectacles optimistic type person.:cheers

but would this not imply that Sevco is Rangers in disguise? That would mean they keep their history, but inherit the HMRC debt as well?

No. The SFA can impose whatever conditions it likes on membership. Nothing to do with the business debts that the newco leaves behind.

Nah, the "I'm a footballer" line most of them were trying that night to anything not wearing trousers didn't get them far.

You mean you've never told a lie to get into a lassies pants?wink.gif

Yours sincerely

The King of Scotland

Edited by Heidthebaw

And so despite the best efforts of those at the top trying to control everything just to keep the 'product' going and the money flowing...

the-truman-showboat.jpg

BANG!

Edited by Hedgecutter

So the Div 1 board loses Dundee, Queens and County fans, and gets Dunfermline, Cowdenbeth and Airdrie instead?

Fucking hell - the average IQ has just dropped a barrel load. Division 1 Board = cultural wasteland.

it had just risen on gtf day when i went aswell wink.gif

This thread should probably go in the Gold Forum,

but not until Sevco and the various individuals involved have been comically dragged over the coals for Dual Contracts, re-convening of the Apellate Tribunal etc etc.

There's mileage in this yet.

You are probably correct.

There is much mileage remaining in this thread.

Moving the thread from where it is presently would be doing them a favour! wink.gif

Edited by Itwiznaeme

I predict that this season will be the relegation battles to end all relegation battles St. Mirren, Hibs, Caley, Dundee, Motherwell, and maybe ever Aberdeen all candidates for the drop.

Many Dons fans I hear seem to think they have a really good chance of finishing 2nd this season!