Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So you didn't try to shaft the other 1st division teams more than once?

Oh and as far as scumbags go dude, you would have been ashamed of your players at their xmas night out a couple of years ago in edinburgh. Scumbags was the mildest thing they were called that night.

:blink:

Did one of them f**k your girlfriend or something?

Yeah, also still the outcome of the dual contacts, EBT's and the SFA appeals

Still a lot to come from old Rangers, their public humiliation is far from over.

Could it be possible that regarding the old Rangers transfer ban (and also dual contracts), part of the terms and conditions of Sevco FC gaining an SFA licence may result in them taking responsibility for the oldco’s actions and accepting the penalties?

If rankers 2.0 are playing next weekend in the cup is there enough time for them to be registered, named, and get all the policing, first aid, food, programmes, tickets etc sorted before then.

Will all away games against them in the lower leagues have to be all ticket?

As for Dundee, congrats to the fans. Very loyal support. But the team can still go f**k itself. dry.gif

Yeah, also still the outcome of the dual contacts, EBT's and the SFA appeals

Still a lot to come from old Rangers, their public humiliation is far from over.

Yep, this is now the start of the end game. The Appellate Tribunial is still to meet regarding the bringing the game into disrepute and the investigation hasn't even started with regards to dual contracts.

Not to mention the BDO forensic investigation of the old co affairs.

This thread will easily eclipse 4000 pages by the time this starts to calm down.

Does this mean Dundee versus Celtic on Derby Day?

Depends what you mean anyway... for policing reasons there were to be no New Year OF derby, like last season. Dundee host Celtic on Boxing Day; there's a Tayside (Saints v Dundee) 'derby' on Jan 2nd.

Surely today's the day a vote of no confidence is proposed in Doncaster or a straight termination of contract if that's how it goes. After doing his best to devalue the SPL to any broadcaster over the last few weeks he can't be trusted to lead renegotiation of the SKY contract.

The Bad Stuff

• Seeing whatever Derrydode's new alias is arguing with almost anyone will be fucking toe curling

What in the world is bad about that? Dode is fucking amazing.

Does this mean Dundee versus Celtic on Derby Day?

:lol:

From memory, for a lot of years we used to play Aberdeen on derby day. The OF and Hearts v Hibs were on the same day, but we didn't often play United on actual "general" derby day. Though i'm talking largely pre 1998 here.

Depends what you mean anyway... for policing reasons there were to be no New Year OF derby, like last season. Dundee host Celtic on Boxing Day; there's a Tayside (Saints v Dundee) 'derby' on Jan 2nd.

I've not really looked at the fixtures to be honest, but I assumed the SPL had a derby day like the SFL, where all the closest teams/rivals play. I realised Celtic and Rangers got shifted because of, well being Celtic and Rangers. Ah, the power of telly.

No they won't, there are only 3 clashes during the whole season, all early: 1st September, 22nd September, 10th November.

Further all 3 will see Celtic playing Sunday anyway if in EL QR4 or Groups.

Ah i see you have done much more homework than i did. I only looked at the first home fixture for each and presumed wrongly that most of the home fixtures would match. 0/10 for me and 10/10 for you Jibee. biggrin.gif

Another thing i hadn't considered is that if Celtic qualify to play in the Champions or Europa League Group Stages (playing midweek) they will probably be more than happy to have their next SPL matches switched to a Sunday to give their players an extra day rest.

Yep, this is now the start of the end game. The Appellate Tribunial is still to meet regarding the bringing the game into disrepute and the investigation hasn't even started with regards to dual contracts.

Not to mention the BDO forensic investigation of the old co affairs.

This thread will easily eclipse 4000 pages by the time this starts to calm down.

I'd let them off with bringing the game in to direpute. Who from our governing bodies has done any better?

Hopefully they agree to compensate the Pars quickly to avoid that showing our game up further.

I'll be skipping down to Somerset tonight to watch us play The Jags.

Edited by ayrmad

:lol:

From memory, for a lot of years we used to play Aberdeen on derby day. The OF and Hearts v Hibs were on the same day, but we didn't often play United on actual "general" derby day. Though i'm talking largely pre 1998 here.

Ah.

I just assumed the SPL would have, like the SFL, a dedicated Saturday for rivals playing. Evidently that's another thing this fucktard of a league can't organise for itself.

Oh, and welcome to the SPL! It's a bit of a clusterfuck up here, in case you haven't noticed! laugh.gif