Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Congrats guys this is a 95% victory for he good guys

the cockwombles tried to get sevco 5088/scotland (whichever they are going by today) parachuted into the SPL then SFL1

they really should have had to apply for SFL3 but considering the previous line this is a victory for football

so are we sticking around for BDO and the sticky stuff?

I can't wait. This story has many more laughs to give before it ends. smile.gif

Not by much, if the rather tired "tenth of England" proportion is taken. There are presently only 19 full-time teams in Scotland (20 if Sevco actually end up with a team). The Premier League and Football League are both fully full-time and the Conference National is almost all full-time. That's 116. If the recession drags on much longer (and it will, because of the fucking Tories) SFL1 will be all part-time soon enough.

Stereotypical Scottish get your politics from the Daily Record forum for this pish.

So Dundee have proved that cheats can prosper.

I hope they get fucked six shades of sideways next season. mad.gif

Replacing one team of cheating scumbags in blue with another.

Thanks for the kind words. Can't beat sensible Jags fans for understanding the mood. Go and get a job with Cockwomble.

In order to have debts you need credit, they have none, no banks will give them credit. And the tax man will want paid in advance! The new club will be lucky to finish this season without entering administration again immediately after the old club has been officially liquidated.laugh.gif

Ticketus ??

They be telling them how happy they are to take the consequences of their actions and go to div 3, apparently it what most Rangers fans want...might be dropping a few quid in the SPL pot for fuking up so many teams along with their own

Re Sally and Hughie - I've got a Scout AGM coming up if they'd like to come along?

Stereotypical Scottish get your politics from the Daily Record forum for this pish.

What? You don't believe there's a recession or you don't believe it's the fault of the Tories. Typical Daily Mail reader.

I'd imagine that the majority of Pars fans will be happy enough with this? They get eight 'derby' games with Raith and Falkirk (another 4 if you want to include Cowden in with them) instead of being pumped rotten again all season.

Best decision as far as I'm concerned.

Feck me, I can't believe I never spotted it before, we've each and every one of us been had.

This was never about Rangers, the Rangers thing was a happy bonus. This has always been about getting Dundee back to the SPL. Season after season they have had their chance and bottled it, one season the suits even tried to hide their true intentions and deducted a just few points too many from Dundee but they kept on bottling it, something had to be done.

We are all mugs. :P

1. Hopefully less wet knickers for a while.

2. Nine easy points for United in the coming season.

3. Doncaster and Regan must go for the credibility of scottish football (or at least what is left of it).

:):):)

Edit to add: agree with HJ, let's get on with the football.

But I'm going to miss this thread. :(

NO!

No need to stop the thread.

They will end up being called Rangerswhatever.

They will end up in admin.

They will end up liquidised.

Just might be a whole lot quicker next time.

This thread is here til Solstice time AT LEAST!

KEEP THE FAITH! KEEP THE THREAD!

(Move it to Div3 , tho'.)

1342439510[/url]' post='6435710']

In order to have debts you need credit, they have none, no banks will give them credit. And the tax man will want paid in advance! The new club will be lucky to finish this season without entering administration again immediately after the old club has been officially liquidated.laugh.gif

Doubly so given they will have to pay all running costs such as policing and ambulance stand-bys up front given their history of just stiffing them. If they don't nail the Bomber/Green schism right away there's a real chance they'll just fizzle out.

Here are the two big statements from the SPL release:

"It was agreed that the SPL would work with the Scottish FA, SFL and Rangers to facilitate Rangers FC taking their place in SFL Division 3 this season.

"It was agreed that Dundee FC would be invited to fill the space vacated by Rangers FC in the Clydesdale Bank Premier League."

:angry:

How many times....?