Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If you want to see hypocrisy at its best, have a look at The Record today. After months of doomsday senario's they are now backing the Sell Out Saturday campaign, Traytor tells Dongcaster he MUST tell clubs to forget nonsense about SPL 2 and that Regan must come out today and categorically state that NEWCO (my words) will be playing in Div 3, Mark Hatefigure now says that rocketing up the leagues and taking 4 in a row would feel just as good as winning 9 in a row (hahahahahaha!!!) and Murder McLeod says that NEWCO cant and wont be allowed back into SPL. Jeez a few weeks ago all three were saying Armageddon if NEWCO didnt get the SPL/SFL1 gig. The battle has just about been won and everyone on here deserves a huge pat on the back as do the majority of clubs that have stuck to their guns :D

Tryator will claim he has always been saying that

It is being suggested that the SPL clubs and the footballing authorities may try to organise a 'fan based' campaign to put pressure on SKY through the threat of withdrawing subscriptions. This suggests they still don't know SKY's position, shocking if true.

I would be quite happy with such a campaign but it would be better left to the supporters' groups.

It is strange.

Just as the head honchos in this debacle are disliked by both sides,

we see Sky also coming under fire from both the elves and the orcs.

Different reasons. The orcs think they can make SPL suffer by cutting Sky and forcing them to pull out.

We think we can make Sky suffer by stopping subs.

Sky may just do nothing.;)

It is being suggested that the SPL clubs and the footballing authorities may try to organise a 'fan based' campaign to put pressure on SKY through the threat of withdrawing subscriptions. This suggests they still don't know SKY's position, shocking if true.

I would be quite happy with such a campaign but it would be better left to the supporters' groups.

Barry Richmond (Baz) from the Killie Trust is taking a proactive approach...

"Boycotts don't always work as intimated, but I think that Ally is right in his approach that we can do something collectively here that will make them notice. I sent an email to ESPN congratulating then on their stance behind Scottish football and offered them some free advertising on the Trust website and killiefc.com. Tomorrow I will contact SD Scotland and suggest we get other clubs to do the same. This could make positive news and encourage Sky to play the game a bit potentially. Certainly worth a shot I think and a lot better than the clubs are trying."

Ahh but we pay our taxes...

I seriously doubt £5m is our level of debt. Infact I doubt it would be near £500k

Precisely. The club operates no where near those levels.

If you want to see hypocrisy at its best, have a look at The Record today. After months of doomsday senario's they are now backing the Sell Out Saturday campaign, Traytor tells Dongcaster he MUST tell clubs to forget nonsense about SPL 2 and that Regan must come out today and categorically state that NEWCO (my words) will be playing in Div 3, Mark Hatefigure now says that rocketing up the leagues and taking 4 in a row would feel just as good as winning 9 in a row (hahahahahaha!!!) and Murder McLeod says that NEWCO cant and wont be allowed back into SPL. Jeez a few weeks ago all three were saying Armageddon if NEWCO didnt get the SPL/SFL1 gig. The battle has just about been won and everyone on here deserves a huge pat on the back as do the majority of clubs that have stuck to their guns :D

If the Daily Record, Glasgow Herald, and the rest of Succulent Lamb Inc think they're going to weasel their way out of their disgraceful part in this whole affair, they've got another think coming.

This whole pantomime would have been blown out of the water years ago had they not chosen not merely to suppress the truth, but pro-actively spindoctor for Rangers with the sort of ludicrous bias more befitting the media of North Korea.

On RAGERS MEDIA ! a P&B thread :jerry.

OK who infiltrated the enemy as they would have us called ?.

shifty.gif

P&B is apparently controlled by the mainstream media and is a complete catholic conspiracy to kill the most successful club in the world FFS :blink:.

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=231607

Mental patients the lot off them on there.

Please no more and they call Celtic fans paranoid. Might explain why the Media is so shite they are too busy writing about East Fife v Albion Rovers to cover their tracks so Ra People don't see the evil Catholic conspiracy lol. I'm so glad they are ripping it out this guy them self would of been the biggest conspiracy since the Illuminati to write the amount of S***e we all talk on here lol

I'll settle for saying my team haven't had the opportunity to win all 4 in a row, that'll be a clamper in a many a pub conversation.

I'll stick my neck out and say there is no way they will win four in a row.

1 title - pretty sure.

2 in a row - maybe.

3 in a row - not so sure.

4 in a row - yer arse, awa n bile yer heid Hately

I don't believe anyone has said this , so I will.

Did the SFA withold the players international registrations in the full knowledge that Fifa would get involved?

I have no theory as to why they would do this, except to take certain decisions out of their hands.

Which decisions? Don't know. Just flying a kite.

Weather is lovely here today, for a change.

It was rangers who objected to the licence, hence SFA had to withhold. They want transfer fees remember.....

Angry clubs starting to take aim now.

Dunfermline, Cowdenbeath, Elgin, Berwick in Sun... Livingston in other outlets (Mail says they wrote the no confidence with Cowdenbeath)... while others have criticised SFA/SPL more generally, e.g. Clyde/Alloa/Annan/Raith/QotS.

Angry clubs starting to take aim now.

Dunfermline, Cowdenbeath, Elgin, Berwick in Sun... Livingston in other outlets (Mail says they wrote the no confidence with Cowdenbeath)... while others have criticised SFA/SPL more generally, e.g. Clyde/Alloa/Annan/Raith/QotS.

PLEASING.

Get the Cockwomble out too.

Until recently I enjoyed P&B as a bit of light-hearted fun. I don't contribute to, or look at, any other forum and I am not on Twitter, Facebook etc.

However during this whole debacle I have gained a greater respect for social media, and in particular the role it has played in the Rangers fiasco.

Looking at some of the posts on here about the MSM reporting today it is easy to see how far ahead of the curve we have been in our discussion, analysis and reporting of events and how poor and far behind the conventional news sources have been.

If the Daily Record, Glasgow Herald, and the rest of Succulent Lamb Inc think they're going to weasel their way out of their disgraceful part in this whole affair, they've got another think coming.

This whole pantomime would have been blown out of the water years ago had they not chosen not merely to suppress the truth, but pro-actively spindoctor for Rangers with the sort of ludicrous bias more befitting the media of North Korea.

Indeed, even now they know of past jiggery pokery from Rangers people that I'm sure they won't touch unless internet bampottery pushes it to level where everyone is discussing it but not yet the MSM, much like everything that's happened up to this point...also been amazing watching the fans grab the agenda and decide what they want.

The consequences of Rangers actions on Rangers have by no means been the worse it could have been, they most likely should have been kicked out of football

Reading the Sunday papers yesterday, I'm fed up of seeing the likes of Gilmour come out with things along the lines of 'why should innocent parties be punished as a result of Rangers?' etc. St Mirren etc are not blameless - if you've been running a stupid business model based on the survival of one club for years then don't expect to be shocked to be brought back down to Earth one day. SPL clubs will have known that the bubble would eventually burst yet still went down this route in order to keep up with the Jones', just thinking it would be some other chairman's problem in the future.

I'll stick my neck out and say there is no way they will win four in a row.

1 title - pretty sure.

2 in a row - maybe.

3 in a row - not so sure.

4 in a row - yer arse, awa n bile yer heid Hately

Maybe Hateley was meaning 4 Administrations in a row ?! tongue.gif

The notion that SPL chairmen were banking on Sevco going into the first and that we are all now fucked because NOBODY THOUGHT THEY WOULD GO INTO THE THIRD, is one of the most nonsensical things I've ever heard.

And yet that's precisely what happened. There's no way of knowing how many SPL chairmen would have voted yes had they not been assured by the people at the very top of the SFA that the stitch-up was assured.

If anything I imagine the SPL chairmen are madder at Regan and Doncaster than we are. Gilmour may very well deserve what he gets for being complicit in this, but there's no doubt that the SFA's failure here has cost him a metric fuckton of personal wealth.

Edited by Thumper

It is most pleasing reading the Sun article q couple of pages ago but I have to ask the people who post on here AND buy the Daily Ranger - why are you wasting your brain cells and money on this sorry excuse for journalism.

Back to the Sun article, surely Regan at least must go, preferably with Doncaster. When Thommo leaked this email I thought nothing would happen unless our shitty newspapers and broadcasters took the story up. Hopefully now we will see the end game.