Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It would be interesting if he really did create another "rangers"

Twins

Face off.

Clone Wars

Abbot and Costello

The Goram Ultimatum

Think this a possibility......... you can rule nothing out in the fantastic fiasco. Perhaps jo Lumley could be the face of this new newco. There could be sevco, Lumleys 11 and bomber browns buns all touting themselves to the hundreds of thousands just waiting to take up their season tickets. It would be brilliant watching them all trying to " appeal " to the core (old) rangers support offering free ferry tickets and bringing out an orange strip with a sash across the it. If there is money to be made out there, there could be a few trying to cash in. Green and Whyte for a start. Still waiting on sporting integrity being ripped up with Sky, Sevco, Celtic announcing a Glasgow cup.........

I'm not sure of your exact age but I know you are no youngster. Please do not use terms like chill pill. I could google Cold Chisel but I feel it would only make me more embarrassed on your behalf. :)

You are a grumpy old fcuk aren't you? Do you refuse to give the kids their baw back when it lands in your back green as well? :P

Is that affixed or fixed you are implying!

:lol:!!

I'm assuming Ross County will go into R2 (Dunfermline are already in R2 under the slightly odd rules), and 'Rangers' will be unseeded.

Could be chance for SFL to get BBC to show R1/R2 ties?

Oh...kay, so I've been away since Friday evening. Last I heard, Rangers were in division 3, they accepted it, but the SPL were being a bit iffy. And now Di Stefano appears to have popped up, according to a text from my brother. Can someone give me the Scotsport Highlights please, as I don't have a hope of catching up this thread!

A couple paragraphs really appreciated, thanks! Are they still in division 3. Have St. Mirren initiated Plan C?

Stramash, disaster for Scotland, watch yer legs Turnbull.

A quick 'google' gives you this:

http://www.godlikepr...sage1811504/pg1

Someone once expounded a theory to me that the American Revolution was fomented,

in the main, by Scots Ulstermen with origins in Ayrshire.

Honest.

And I would not be surprised if it were true.

eta spolling, twice

Edited by cyderspaceman

You are a grumpy old fcuk aren't you? Do you refuse to give the kids their baw back when it lands in your back green as well? :P

My house overlooks the green on the 18th hole of a golf course so it's more the stray golf balls I have to deal with. I collect them and give them to youngsters. :)

Mind you if my conservatory ever gets hit I might be less magnanimous.

Certainly, Inverness Caledonian Thistle seem somewhat more relaxed about things than they were before I headed off to see one of Australia's finest hard rock bands, Cold Chisel, earlier this evening. Along with AC/DC, The Angels, The Screaming Jets, and Rose Tattoo, our antipodean cousins are rather good at blowing my ears off with high voltage rock 'n' roll.

Better.

For the record. ACDC are/were Scottish and the rest of the antipodeans including Hunters & collectors and the Saints are kinda pish although not as pish as Rose Tattoo :P

For the record. ACDC are/were Scottish and the rest of the antipodeans including Hunters & collectors and the Saints are kinda pish although not as pish as Rose Tattoo :P

Ya boo sucks....

Anyway, what time is the bun fight at SPL HQ scheduled for tomorrow? Need to plan my day accordingly and get some monster munch in.

Ya boo sucks....

Anyway, what time is the bun fight at SPL HQ scheduled for tomorrow? Need to plan my day accordingly and get some monster munch in.

You should be along there lobbying. You can then do a live on-line report of the latest goings on and rumours. Let's be honest P&B have been ahead of the MSM at every turn so far, this is an opportunity to add a new dimension.

You can get someone filming you running down the Hampden stairs shouting "It's Dundee! Club 12 is Dundee!". It would be historic.

My house overlooks the green on the 18th hole of a golf course so it's more the stray golf balls I have to deal with. I collect them and give sell them to youngsters. :)

Mind you if my conservatory ever gets hit I might be less magnanimous.

Fixed.

Really must go to bed.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen on their arses.

I've spoken to a couple of Celtic fans recently who worry a bit of the spice might go out of the game, without the Buns around.

On the contrary, I reckon the next few years could be some of the most entertaining we'll ever see in our lifetimes... Only partly because of articles like Hately's, too.