Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Di Stefano is exactly what this situation needs.

True dat.

Di Stefano has an inexplicable hold on the gullible. When we went into Admin for the second time, we still had spackers on the OS that thought he'd come in and save us. SIX YEARS after his involvement in our first clusterfuck, hundred of posts about him being a complete fraud, and a fucking TV Documentary pretty much proving him to be a crock of shit.

I can't even begin to imagine the potential hilarity on SevcoMedia.

Edited by jupe1407

Mountain Rescue will have to get a shot of a fucking Chinook to get those fat c***s off that mountain.

I climbed it on Friday and funnily enough there was a bad smell. I just thought it was the usual dead sheep but now I am begining to wonder.

I wonder if they were the b*****ds that nicked ma tea-cakes

post-15122-0-54895100-1342388829_thumb.j

ei

Handy thing this internet -

The denomination with the longest history of objection to Freemasonry is the Roman Catholic Church. The objections raised by the Roman Catholic Church are based on the allegation that Masonry teaches a naturalistic deistic religion which is in conflict with Church doctrine. In 1983, the Church issued a new Code of Canon Law which caused both Catholics and Freemasons to believe that the ban on Catholics becoming Freemasons may have been lifted, especially after the perceived liberalisation of Vatican II. However, the matter was clarified when Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger (later Pope Benedict XVI), as the Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, issued a Declaration on Masonic Associations, which states: "... the Church’s negative judgment in regard to Masonic association remains unchanged since their principles have always been considered irreconcilable with the doctrine of the Church and therefore membership in them remains forbidden. The faithful who enroll in Masonic associations are in a state of grave sin and may not receive Holy Communion." Thus, from a Catholic perspective, there is still a ban on Catholics joining Masonic Lodges. For its part, Freemasonry has never objected to Catholics joining. In contrast to Catholic allegations of rationalism and naturalism, Protestant objections to freemasonry are more likely to be based on allegations of mysticism, occultism, and even Satanism

Rangers traditionally have had many directors who were pretty high up in Masonic circles. SFA secretary Sir George Graham also had an elevated position in the masons and so was percieved to be pro-Rangers during his time in charge of the SFA up until the late 1950s.

Pretty sure I read somewhere Tony Blair was/is quite a high level/degree Freemason.

Anyway, am sorry I brought this up now.

Secret Society thread for this pish.

Rangers traditionally have had many directors who were pretty high up in Masonic circles. SFA secretary Sir George Graham also had an elevated position in the masons and so was percieved to be pro-Rangers during his time in charge of the SFA up until the late 1950s.

Many clubs throughout Scotland will have board members in the Freemasons. Some might have even been high up. These days, I can't see it mattering a f**k to be honest with you.

Can you define what you perceive to be an elevated position is in masonic terms?

So what about the theory that Sevco Rangers will be suspended for a year, and the SPL continues next season with 11 clubs? Then Sevco get invited back into a 14-team SPL?

Doesn't sound that far-fetched to me.

But it will make a mockery of all the meetings, votes and reconstruction ideas that suddenly count for nothing as the SPL connive to be reunited with one of the only two teams that matter to them.

Had they tried to do this initially - at the time of the SPL vote - it might have, just might have, worked. Given everything that has happened subsequently I think it is unlikely. Too much devious behaviour has been exposed, too many reputations that were already quite sullied have been even further blackened. If the SPL kicked old oldco without letting another team come up from the first division everyone woul see it for what it was and the next 10 months until the end of the season would see the football completely overshadowed by intrigue.

Those in charge of our game in Scotland underestimated the fans from across the leagues and the integrity of those in charge of the SFL clubs. It would be folly if they have not learned the lessons of this.

Pretty sure I read somewhere Tony Blair was/is quite a high level/degree Freemason.

Anyway, am sorry I brought this up now.

Secret Society thread for this pish.

As for Ross County isn't it popular with the wee frees?! Is that where your confusion comes from?

True dat.

Di Stefano has an inexplicable hold on the gullible. When we went into Admin for the second time, we still had spackers on the OS that thought he'd come in and save us. SIX YEARS after his involvement in our first clusterfuck, hundred of posts about him being a complete fraud, and a fucking TV Documentary pretty much proving him to be a crock of shit.

I can't even begin to imagine the potential hilarity on SevcoMedia.

It would be interesting if he really did create another "rangers"

Twins

Face off.

Clone Wars

Abbot and Costello

The Goram Ultimatum

Many clubs throughout Scotland will have board members in the Freemasons. Some might have even been high up. These days, I can't see it mattering a f**k to be honest with you.

Can you define what you perceive to be an elevated position is in masonic terms?

No idea - Sir George Graham in 1957 was Depute Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Scotland so that sounds quite high up to me. Maybe though he just made the tea!

Beyond that I haven't a clue.

As for today, I am sure many clubs have board members who are freemasons - and that doesn't signify anything of note to me.

FFS, You go into Glasgow for the Cold Chisel gig, and when you get back, ICT have found a wedge down the back of the sofa and they've taken a chill pill.

Does this leave Stewart Gilmour as the only person able to scream louder than Jimmy Barnes did tonight?

Oh...kay, so I've been away since Friday evening. Last I heard, Rangers were in division 3, they accepted it, but the SPL were being a bit iffy. And now Di Stefano appears to have popped up, according to a text from my brother. Can someone give me the Scotsport Highlights please, as I don't have a hope of catching up this thread!

A couple paragraphs really appreciated, thanks! Are they still in division 3. Have St. Mirren initiated Plan C?

FFS, You go into Glasgow for the Cold Chisel gig, and when you get back, ICT have found a wedge down the back of the sofa and they've taken a chill pill.

Does this leave Stewart Gilmour as the only person able to scream louder than Jimmy Barnes did tonight?

I'm not sure of your exact age but I know you are no youngster. Please do not use terms like chill pill. I could google Cold Chisel but I feel it would only make me more embarrassed on your behalf. :)

I'm not sure of your exact age but I know you are no youngster. Please do not use terms like chill pill. I could google Cold Chisel but I feel it would only make me more embarrassed on your behalf. :)

The only way it would have sounded worse was if he used the term "chillax". :lol:

Certainly, Inverness Caledonian Thistle seem somewhat more relaxed about things than they were before I headed off to see one of Australia's finest hard rock bands, Cold Chisel, earlier this evening. Along with AC/DC, The Angels, The Screaming Jets, and Rose Tattoo, our antipodean cousins are rather good at blowing my ears off with high voltage rock 'n' roll.

Better.