Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

''Corruption blah blah Rangers weren't insolvent blah blah corruption blah blah D+P are corrupt blah blah I'm a shareholder now blah blah £25 million in fees so far to D+P blah blah corruption''

Pretty much covers it :D

Oh and he wants the £25mil back from D+P NOW!!!!!!!

Are you a fan of The Comic Strip by any chance? Five go mad in Dorset?

The Rangers FC is a plc... when Sir David Murray sold to Craig Whyte he sold 92,842,388 shares at 10p each, which was 85.3% of share capital. Trading was suspended after they failed to lodge their accounts (sparking that BBC documentary) so presumably di Stefano acquired a share privately.

If he's literally 1 share he's less than One One Hundred Millioneth of a stake.

Ah thanks that clears it up...umm no actually I'm still confused ...I thought that if you acquired more than thirty three per cent of a company you were obliged to make an offer to buy all the rest of the shares??? Feck it there's enough questions here without finding more!

Looking forward to being proven wrong, but I think Chavco will attract way more than 10k crowds consistently.

It's not about the football or the division or (other than Celtic) the opposition that attracts the Orcs; it's about being part of a mob- a bigoted anti-whatever collectivism which will live as long as anything associated with Rangers FC continues to exist. They cannot be without this. It is this which defines them.

The English flags will be flown, sectarian songs sung louder than ever and Sevco tops worn 'proudly' through every town in Scotland.

That's the bad news.

The good news is that Scottish Football is riding the crest of the wave of change, one half of a horrible institution has been damaged, hopefully terminally, and we join in wishing every team in Division 3 the best of luck at keeping our former oppressors where they belong- in the gutter.

I totally agree. They may get high crowds at Ibrox for the first 9 home matches but after that the crowds will drop off to minus 10,000.

The upkeep/overheads (taxes, rates, wages to players and non playing staff, stewards/police, electrics, water, under-soil heating, etc) of a big stadium such as Ibrox is massive. They will be lucky if they actually finish the season due to lack of income.

Still to come:

1) The "Criminal Investigation" into the sale of the company (Murray to Whyte).

2) HMRC's "Forensic Investigation" into the mismanagement of the club during its last 25 years which led to its death.

3) BDO the company contracted by HMRC to Liquidate RFC (In Administration) may decide that the creditors, including HMRC wink.gif , who all together are owed a combined total of over £140 million with interest, have been ripped off by way of serious "fraud and deception" considering the way that Duff & Phelps conducted the administration and sale off all assets to Green for next to nothing.

4) The stripping of many titles and cups that RFC cheated to win using EBT'S - Dual-Contracts.

5) Much more - this story has a long way to go before it ends.

5) Much more - this story has a long way to go before it ends

If any of it involves my club, someone gie's a shout - I'll be in the pub with my head in my hands.

Looking forward to being proven wrong, but I think Chavco will attract way more than 10k crowds consistently.

It's not about the football or the division or (other than Celtic) the opposition that attracts the Orcs; it's about being part of a mob- a bigoted anti-whatever collectivism which will live as long as anything associated with Rangers FC continues to exist. They cannot be without this. It is this which defines them.

The English flags will be flown, sectarian songs sung louder than ever and Sevco tops worn 'proudly' through every town in Scotland.

That's the bad news.

The good news is that Scottish Football is riding the crest of the wave of change, one half of a horrible institution has been damaged, hopefully terminally, and we join in wishing every team in Division 3 the best of luck at keeping our former oppressors where they belong- in the gutter.

In the years before sdm they struggled to break ten k for non of games. They've never really done loyalty in adversity as shown by the shambles of the fighting fund. Even with fifty k at twelve quid a ticket they aren't even close to running costs..that's why regan and doncaster have been lying and scheming cos they know full well sfl three kills them stone dead..happily though fan power means there is more chance of Stevie wonder finishing a Rubik's cube than regan getting his way

BBC Sportsound@bbcsportsoundSPL prepares for Club 12 decision: The Scottish Premier League meets to consider who replaces Rangers this seaso... http://bbc.in/NIttIT

View summaryHide summary

Ah - of course they are.......

Aw come om Sportsound, do keep up! Thommo has already leaked Regan's email in which it explicitly states Dundee are to be promoted to the SPL. And you call yourselves journalists! We don't fall for your shite anymore.

In the years before sdm they struggled to break ten k for non of games. They've never really done loyalty in adversity as shown by the shambles of the fighting fund. Even with fifty k at twelve quid a ticket they aren't even close to running costs..that's why regan and doncaster have been lying and scheming cos they know full well sfl three kills them stone dead..happily though fan power means there is more chance of Stevie wonder finishing a Rubik's cube than regan getting his way

post-26673-0-86010100-1342377137_thumb.j

+++BREAKING NEWS+++

BBC Sportsound@bbcsportsoundSPL prepares for Club 12 decision: The Scottish Premier League meets to consider who replaces Rangers this seaso... http://bbc.in/NIttIT

This bit's quite appalling:

Doncaster has apparently valued TV revenue at just £3m if the Rangers newco was made to start in the Third Division, but Sky Sports has maintained its silence while ESPN has said it wants "to have a continued relationship with Scottish football".

Aw come om Sportsound, do keep up! Thommo has already leaked Regan's email in which it explicitly states Dundee are to be promoted to the SPL. And you call yourselves journalists! We don't fall for your shite anymore.

There's no way a decision can be made now given the email.

Dunfermline know they're unwanted and could easily use the email to fight a decision not in their favour.

Fairest thing to do is play an 11 side league.

Dunfermline know they're unwanted and could easily use the email to fight a decision not in their favour.

If that's the case , no place for Newco in SFL !!!

Surely there would be no complaints or any room for legal challenges if promotion was settled via a 2 legged play off.

The cynic in me says the leak was on purpose, to allow Sevco entry into the SPL as the decision for Dundee or Dunfermline is now tainted both ways.

You know what though, I doubt that is the case - that's just ridiculous. I think we've just got a band of merry idiots running our game.