pozbaird

Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rather than give the c***s the hits I'll paste it on here. Its much more long winded than this too, I deleted some of the guff thats in it and been repeated already.

Football in meltdown ... yesterday's Scottish Sun

EXCLUSIVE

By ANDY DEVLIN

Published: 11 minutes ago

VENGEFUL SPL chiefs could scrap promotion and limp on with an 11-team top flight next season.

comment on this story 0 comment

That is just one of the last-ditch plans being hatched by desperate chairmen in an attempt to stave off SPL Armageddon.

Friday's SFL decision to banish Rangers to Division Three has sent our stricken game into civil war.

SunSport can reveal the six-man SPL board held an emergency meeting on Friday night to address the mounting problems.

Skint SPL clubs are furious at the SFL for slamming the door on an SPL2.

Now, in a bitter act of revenge, the SPL will discuss the possibility of an 11-team top flight at their AGM tomorrow.

Dundee or Dunfermline were expected to take Gers' place, but SunSport understands that is no longer assured.

And, in a move that could delay the start of the season, SFL chiefs countered by promising legal action IF worried bosses try to push through an SPL2.

Panic has spread through top-flight clubs, with several now teetering on the brink of administration.

As SunSport revealed yesterday, Kilmarnock could be the first to fall, with Motherwell, Dundee United, Hibs, Hearts and Caley Thistle all also in perilous financial states.

Hibs in administration. f**k Off :lol:. Scottish Sun can GTF!

Dundee should be promoted for f**k sake :angry:

Edited by Isaiah Osbourne

What have Celtic ever done to anyone?

We'll be the biggest losers out of the **** not existing, financially, and we're willing to take the hit.

Celtic FC, in their 125th year of unbroken history, have never cheated, never dodged tax, have had every referee against us, some of whom openly boast of having cheated us, and you want rid of us?

Celtic have been more hard done by out of Scottish football than any other club, we're the victims in this.

This reads like a parody.

Typical whining old firm fan.<_<

It's probably been raised before, but what happens with regard to Tennents sponsorship?

Presumably the pile of cash they gave TCFKAR is long gone. Was it an annual payment? After all they're not likely going to say, "dreadful business that liquidation. Here's £10million seeing as you lost the last lot"

I'm sure any TV & sponsorship money is safe because SKY are hedging their bets that the orcs will still buy the sports package for ....

A, The orcs fancy watching Chelsea in the premier.

B, The orcs will want to watch the SPL's demise live on telly.

C, They may even televise the newco's rise to the top as the orcs feel they should be ! and will be included in the sports package.

I know a lot of gers fans who will renew their SKY sports package regardless as long as they see Chelsea play and also Champs League games.

Edited by hellbhoy

Hutton was given a good reception by Rovers fans at the game yesterday. Good round of "lets all laugh at newco" and "there's only one Turnbull Hutton" biggrin.gif

I started the "let's all laugh at Newco" :D

And the "one Bob Mullen"

Get well soon Bob!

Day 3 of the Vichy Republic of SPL2. Fellow QoS, Hamilton and a.n. 3 others all wandering around like zombies wondering what has happened to the world that they once knew. I must keep this brief or the authorities will work out my location...

I can't keep up with all that's happening but I doubt this is even close to being over though. And now we have SPL sources coming out and condemning the SFL vote. Hang on a minute so it's OK for you feckers to kick Newco out your league but you only really did that because of fan pressure for "sporting integrity" and in reality you only wanted them out for a maximum of one year? If that was the case then why didn't you just suspend Newco for 12months, send them home with a letter for their mummy and one of their classmates can pass their homework onto them. Newco could have then played friendlies against world class opposition to keep themselves match fit oh and the tv rights from such matches would be immense. I think I'm onto something there.

And as many have said before even if Newco were to start in Div1 what happens come May 2013 when they've finished 5th or 6th in the league? I presume that SPL2 really would be pushed through at a rate of knots. Even though I'm thousands of miles away I can smell the stench from here.

Why are St Mirren currently playing pre-season matches in Spain if they are so skint?

It actually may be cheaper to have camp there.

Borys

It actually may be cheaper to have camp there.

Borys

Oooh did someone say camping in Spain? Pass me a sangria Manuel

afb90fcc-2069-4b32-a175-86cbbba162e2_625x352.jpg

Are there any good guys left?

Yeah loads, especially in the Raith, Clyde and Alloa (amongst many others) boardrooms.

Regarding the Quislings: of the 5 clubs who haven't a direct statement/interview, and account for the last 3 Vichyists, one is Morton: who's chairman's statement throughout had been fairly against e.g. http://www.gmfc.net/...fullnews&id=708 while others have been non-commital/open/silent.

That would mean 3 of the 4 others are the 'collaborators'?

My suspicion would be that 1/2 of them may be 'outed' in the local press this week anyway, but surely whichever 1 did infact vote 'No' must be strongly tempted to declare so? Thereby avoiding the stain of implied possible guilt by association?

Morton were represented by their chief executive, Gillian Donaldson as Douglas Rae is on holiday. I can tell you that there is no way Morton voted in favour of D1. Do not read anything into there being nothing on our website - we have the worst site in Scottish football and they traditionally take weeks to publish anything!

It'll be fairly obvious who the 5 are come Monday as SPL2 will be announced as a league of 6 - Newco, Hamilton, QoS and the other 3.

You know the gig is up when HibeeJibee is stunned with what he's reading/hearing.

Those two pieces (the Telegraph and SoS ones) - I can't quite get my head around how bad they are. I mean, fucking hell - is our game really, REALLY, that corrupt? In the highest positions? Jesus Christ.

Utter mindfuck stuff.

OH MY FUCKING GOD :blink: where on earth did you dig that up ?.If this is an average orc fan then everyone beware.I think he used the word fcuk and fucking so many times I nearly developed tourettes myself.The arrogance this fan shows is unhealthy to say the least.

He's one of the more intelligent ones; he knows how to use a camcorder! :D

Up yours Sevco

'We were delighted to hear the unanimous response from all 10 First Division clubs who stated that they are only interested in a 42-club resolution.

'For any CEOs or others who are unsure what that means, bluntly it is 'stick SPL2 where the sun don't shine and do not even attempt to pull a 16-team stunt move'.

'Another scenario that wouldn't astonish us is for Rangers to be invited back into the SPL.'

Annan added: 'The SFL clubs showed considerable strength, conviction and unity to reach their decisions, we now expect the SFA to support the decision of their member clubs, member clubs who through no fault of their own had the problem thrust upon us.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2173574/David-Southern-dismisses-Rangers-SPL-hopes.html#ixzz20fc48pnL

At the end of the day, the SPL/SFA have been guilty of misleading everyone throughout this fiasco, figures quoted in relation to the loss of broadcasting revenues are just that, a total loss of broadcasting revenues. That just isn't going to happen, there will always be someone willing to pay for broadcasting rights. If clubs have set themselves up in such a way where they are spending way beyond their means and are solely reliant on Rangers/Newco being in the SPL and the television money that surely is bad financial management on their behalf. SFL clubs normally aren't afforded such luxury but tend to, as a hole, live within their means.

The corruption in the governing bodies has now been made public but merely shows what we all have known for a long time, Scottish football is corrupt to it's very core.

Regan, Doncaster, Topping et al. have to go and they have to go now, they are destroying the game here, all others outer in these leaked documents should also be hounded out of the game, they are equally as bad.

I can't wait to find out what the next enthralling episode brings about on Monday, Doncaster & Regan will be putting a shift in with their advisors over the weekend to attempt to turn this situation around.

Doncaster & Regan will be putting a shift in with their advisors over the weekend to attempt to turn this situation around can both f**k off.

fixed that for you

Guest Pampered Adolescent

Well, I think there is no option that Cockwomble and Regan walk now; that Telegraph article truly is dynamite. Sadly, we probably still have Traynor and Chico around when the new season starts.......

What I find most interesting is the timing of Regan's e-mail- June 23rd. That is before eight SPL clubs voting no to Newco wrere known- that wasn't until two days later, on the 25th. Then, of course, the SPL vote didn't take place until July 4th.

Here's a wee tune to brighten up your Sunday morning....dedicated to the suits at the SPL, SFA and SFL.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjQyMDk2ODcy.html

Cheers

PA

Everytime I see Regan

post-23278-0-26058800-1342336280_thumb.j

I think of this guy from the town characters thread, twins at worst, or maybe Disco Deek got a job at last with the SFA...........

This is my post from a previous thread "Best Tales Tramps Have Told You."

Disco Deek. Fucking hell this guy is a celebrity in Dunfermline. You'll normally see him walking about the town with his infamous 2 litre bottle of cola and buck teeth. He always has a massive smile on his face and nobody is ever nasty to him because he's so famous and hilarious. I'm not sure what, but Disco Deek has some sort of mental disability which makes him a little bit 'funny' (I really don't know how to describe it) but yeah, he's a legend.

He also walks into various shops where younger women work to shout "awwryte ladiesss" to get the kinky reply "heyyyy Derek."

The man is just fantastic. He clearly doesn't have much money but if everyone had a smile on their face as much as Disco Deek did, the world would be a fucking fantastic place to live.

405499_238007899616688_100002224395532_522315_661703222_n.jpg