Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bombers having a Sunday meeting :D

‏@DarcheVinny

#bomberfestbrought us nothing new, other than JB will be/has committed 40k towards the £10mil he wants to raise. Hats off to him for that.

40 grand :D

@DarcheVinny

#bomberfestagain, JB urges supporters not to buy season tickets and if you as a fan support Green(& buy ST), you are disloyal to Rangers

‏@DarcheVinny

#bomberfestJB says Craig Whyte is 100% involved with Sevco, but would nor - or could not? - provide proof.

Edited by wunfellaff

Was going to start a new thread but decided to post it in here....

FIFA are now officially involved and are in contact with the SFA, lets see Regan and Doncaster squirm like f**k trying to explain this biggrin.gif

My link

meh, 5 or 6 pages ago.........wheres your commitment to the thread Troll?

It would be incredibly funny if they all had to play for Newco. Good luck paying those wages.

It would be some feat if they managed it! laugh.gif

meh, 5 or 6 pages ago.........wheres your commitment to the thread Troll?

sad.gif I'm sorry, I read this thread, look away and it's grown by three pages! laugh.gif was actually about to go back a few pages and read what I've missed but went of SSN to check the latest transfer rumours and seen it, got myself all excited and posted it.

Not heard it yet but i must give it a listen. Every St mirren fan will be in deep shock that Chick Young is in fact a Rangers fan :o

Think St Mirren his big club and SFL3 THEM is his wee team to show an interest in other leagues

Amazing to think that the thing most likely to kill "Rangers" is John Brown.

I loved how in his interview with STV when he was asked about providing funds for the club to cover overhead, wages etc..........."listen son, the history of this Club.......blah blah blah"

just wish the STV Reporter had the balls to say: "memories don't pay the bills though John"

Picture the scene:

Its mid November and Sevco FC are struggling financially and languishing near the foot of SFL Division 3 table. After a disappointing 2-0 away defeat to Clyde at Broadwood, John Brown bring yet more shame to the beleaguered Club by engaging in a punch up with Charles Green in the Broadwood Players Lounge.

Here's hoping, eh ? biggrin.gif

It's wonderful, I hope he carries on. He clearly has no grasp on facts or figures and is typical of your average Rangers fan, complete denial of reality.

I know laugh.gif seeing how the Season tickets are allegedly helping them survive his constant calls to not buy them really isn't smart biggrin.gif

I'm certain Charles Green actually is up to "no good" at Rangers though, something about him just isn't right

Picture the scene:

Its mid November and Sevco FC are struggling financially and languishing near the foot of SFL Division 3 table. After a disappointing 2-0 away defeat to Clyde at Broadwood, John Brown bring yet more shame to the beleaguered Club by engaging in a punch up with Charles Green in the Broadwood Players Lounge.

Here's hoping, eh ? biggrin.gif

"Could be a dream scenario if SFA suspend RFC for a year to further starve CG of Funds"

lol.............

Yeah, not really understanding the whole economics thing, is he?

I just hope Charles Green gives not one f**k about the fans or the history and wipes them out, making himself a few quid.

Jaegerbomb(er) is seeming to hope that Green is forced to sell, and his £40 grand will be top bid for everything.

Yeah, not really understanding the whole economics thing, is he?

I just hope Charles Green gives not one f**k about the fans or the history and wipes them out, making himself a few quid.

No he really really doesn't. I think he just has the same feeling about Green and was down the boozer with a Rangers fan one night, when the immortal words of "We should buy the club!" got uttered, sadly he's decided to take it seriously instead of a drunken idea doomed to fail

And I think it was Granny Danger who posted somewhere in this thread that Green's got a history of slowing selling the assets of a company off until it's completely gone, and that he's also in cahoots with a Dubai property developer. Could be interesting if true...

I thinking of going to Ibrox this year. If fixtures right i can watch Them v Clyde on Boxing Day. If we all go and cheer on Clyde that would b so funny. A Glasgow derby with the Bully Wee having a great support

I thinking of going to Ibrox this year. If fixtures right i can watch Them v Clyde on Boxing Day. If we all go and cheer on Clyde that would b so funny. A Glasgow derby with the Bully Wee having a great support

They'll be in administration again well before that Boxing Day fixture.

Ker-fcuking-boom. Twice. Just like Pompey.