Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Good Morning to you all especially the 105 Guests hiya pals.

I have some simple questions and if anyone can provide answers I'd appreciate it

• How many players (and who are they) does sevco have
  • How do they propose to cover the running costs of Ibrox and Murray Park with 3rd division income
  • Has anyone seen Chico recently can someone please go round his house and check on him(don't forget to check in the garage)

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I have some simple questions and if anyone can provide answers I'd appreciate it

• How do they propose to cover the running costs of Ibrox and Murray Park with 3rd division income
  • Has anyone seen Chico recently can someone please go round his house and check on him(don't forget to check in the garage)

Who are you to decide what 'a football fan' is? Call me bitter if you like but I will never forgive and forget as long as Sevco survives. Of all the other clubs, one other team is on my boycott list - ICT. The comments of their Chairman have made me detest that Invernessian amalgamation even more than I already did. Oh, and one more thing, learn to count. There are 4 leagues (SPL, SFL 1, 2 & 3), not 5.

I could be wrong but i think when he said 5 leagues, he might have been referring to the "attempts" to set up an SPL2.

Christ sake, not you as well! Is this just a cunning ploy to fall out with others on here and use it as an exclude to cancel the party? That's as devious as the apparent ICT position.

Hee hee.

You'll have a seizure, Granny, if any more of we nervous nellies post on here.

Less than yesterday cos Goian's goian away.

Edited by WeeHectorPar

There was talk of reviving the Glasgow Cup as a senior tournament on a home and away basis to give broadcasters some "old firm" action a while back, but I doubt Secvo would want it for another couple of seasons as they'd probably get their backsides whipped by Celtic just now.

Not to mention defeats by the Jags and the Spiders.

Oops! Just mentioned it.

On Tuesday from the fat, bile spurting, turd himself-

McCoist, who has 13 players on his books, said: "I have had something in the region of six players turn up for pre-season training. Two of them would be considered regulars last year.

I have a cunning plan, m'lord.

Sky "need" four bigot-fests per season, right? So why not parachute Shellick to SFL 3, move Dunfermline & Dundee into SPL, problem solved.

Simples.

See that, that is brilliant. That is the sort of clear, concise and clever thinking that Cockwomble, Reagan et al is simply incapable of.

Not only that but I'm sure if it was suggested to Celtic they would readily agree, for the benefit of the Scottish game you understand.

Hope you are right. I worry when Alex Thomson says it is not finished yet

It ain't over til Thommo leaves the country. :rolleyes:

1_articleimage.jpg

Here's an idea!

The first D3 game at Ibrox will be a big media event. I know we don't want to give them money....however... How cool would it be if the away end was full with fans of all clubs with their scarves and banners? The meedja would have to report it and it would send a heck of a message.

Just something to think about 8)

And you will be a succulent lamb....

This made me smile, a Buns' guide to the 3rd Division. Will they manage a sellout away to the mighty Queens Park?

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/sfl/2012/07/13/rangers-in-division-three-your-guide-to-scottish-football-s-bottom-tier-86908-23908127/

Dont know if its been covered as I haven't caught up yet - but is there any chance that Cove Rangers, Spartans, Huntly etc will take legal action as they were denied the opportunity to apply for the vacant SFL slot?

That would be a very good day.

No Newco anywhere? madwullie would drown in his tears.

Dont know if its been covered as I haven't caught up yet - but is there any chance that Cove Rangers, Spartans, Huntly etc will take legal action as they were denied the opportunity to apply for the vacant SFL slot?

Would not have thought so. If they were existing SFL members and thought they were being disadvantaged as the result of the SFL breaking it's own rules in some way they could possibly appeal. Given they have no existing membership I don't think they would have a case.

This is only an opinion mind.

Edited by Granny Danger

Christ sake, not you as well! Is this just a cunning ploy to fall out with others on here and use it as an exclude to cancel the party? That's as devious as the apparent ICT position.

Granny, you'll have to be understanding of the cynical among us - too much crap has been mooted (and to date thankfully, avoided) so far that I am taking nothing for granted.

When it's Monday afternoon and Dundee or Dunfermline are in the SPL - then I'll relax.

To be fair it's an understandable point of view. They've dominated the game for so long there's always going to be a bit of "battered wife" syndrome when they're finally on their knees.

Its just a pity we couldn't bury them under the patio !

We are ALL Beth Jordache biggrin.gif