Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I cancelled sky a few days ago, i was anywhere between £80-£100 a month for the everything, TV, Phone, broadband, line rental, HD & calls.

I phoned virgin & got everything for £43 a month. :D

Enjoy Sky Atlantic.;)

Manager Ally McCoist said: “Rangers has been severely punished for the actions of some individuals who previously ran the club, and it will take time for us to recover, but we will come back stronger, thanks to the loyalty of the fans and the commitment of everyone at Ibrox, who are working tirelessly to bring stability and success back to Rangers.”

Ally you didnae feckin help yoursel when you had a go at the 3 man panel, you deserve everything you get. As an SFL club now can we retrospectively expect to see McMoist get banned from the dug-out for his attack/threats on an SFL club board member ? :lol:

Dundee had to be a "Yes" which is why they were suddenly "ordered" to vote despite the "conflict of interest".

Regan "You are conflicted and can't vote"

Dundee "OK"

Days later

Regan "What would you vote, if you did vote?"

Dundee "Yes to Newco in Div 1"

Regan "Conflict of interest? What conflict of interest? There is no conflict of interest if you agree with me"

this whole sorry sags is going to run and run. season starts in a couple of weeks and we still don't know what's going on.no doubt the spl will put another spanner in the works and what further punishment will the sfa dish out.

Scottish football needs one governing body not 3.

There are 4 for paid football.

this whole sorry sags is going to run and run. season starts in a couple of weeks and we still don't know what's going on.no doubt the spl will put another spanner in the works and what further punishment will the sfa dish out.

Scottish football needs one governing body not 3.

But what would we have if that 1 body was run by Regan and Donkeycaster ? In this instance having 3 bodies has helped get us where we are at today, a closed shop system would be awful.

Seriously?!

Would that surprise you given the shenanigans of the past few months? And in case anyone missed it from the Sun report, just for emphasis it's ...

£80m

... and I'm off now to make

a cup of tea and a couple of slices of toast.

[2] Rangers themselves have accepted their entry into SFL3, graciously, and with humility

Could Green and Sally be showing such grace and humility because they've already been tipped the wink that they'll be back in the SPL on Monday?

Before Granny jumps in and calls me a monger of doom, I don't personally believe it can or will happen, but that doesn't stop newRangers believing the promises.

I must say that there are clubs whom I never liked but who have now gained my total respect for their stance in this matter. Let's not spoil things by trying to hunt the black sheep. They voted as they saw fit otherwise why have a vote at all? As to the 25, many of whom may have been tempted by the piddling small sum of money offered as a bribe, they may have put their future at risk and it is now up to the fans to follow. I hope for the sake of the clubs that they do. In many cases it would take a small increase in ST sales to make up for the bribe. I hope the clubs and Scottish football come out of this all the stronger for this show of defiance in the face of bribery and corruption. Let's send the foes back to Yorkshire with their tails between their legs. (Green - Sheffield Utd - South Yorkshire / Doncaster - South Yorkshire / Regan - Yorkshire CCC). ;)

Manager Ally McCoist said: "Rangers has been severely punished for the actions of some individuals who previously ran the club, and it will take time for us to recover, but we will come back stronger, thanks to the loyalty of the fans and the commitment of everyone at Ibrox, who are working tirelessly to bring stability and success back to Rangers."

Ally you didnae feckin help yoursel when you had a go at the 3 man panel, you deserve everything you get. As an SFL club now can we retrospectively expect to see McMoist get banned from the dug-out for his attack/threats on an SFL club board member ? :lol:

Wow, apart from a ten-point penalty for administration and yesterday's smacked bot, can someone please list the

severe punishment

meted out to Rangers since February?

Would that surprise you given the shenanigans of the past few months? And in case anyone missed it from the Sun report, just for emphasis it's ...

£80m

... and I'm off now to make

a cup of tea and a couple of slices of toast.

Rising almost as fast as Rangers debts! :D

The SPL will attempt to put "Rangers" back in to the top league on Monday. Prepare for a shitstorm like nothing else before. SPL fans and the clubs that are against this have to unite and make Doncaster's position untenable. I fear that this whole sorry saga is about to get even murkier and will turn so many fans away from the game that calls to get behind the clubs like never before will be rendered meaningless by the thousands who will walk away for good.

Manager Ally McCoist said: "Rangers has been severely punished for the actions of some individuals who previously ran the club, and it will take time for us to recover, but we will come back stronger, thanks to the loyalty of the fans and the commitment of everyone at Ibrox, who are working tirelessly to bring stability and success back to Rangers."

Let's see how "loyal" these fans are when they realise they have mostly boys playing in the side, are playing Annan on a pishing, cold january saturday (at 3pm).

The only thing "big" about the club now is Sally's expanding waitline. He must be comfort eating the poor lad.

Blue in work yesterday admitted that he wont be back until "the gers" are back in the big league in which, and I quote, "in three years we will be stronger than ever and will win it."

This started an interesting debate into what will happen to all these young lads and journeymen they will have to play in the lower leagues if they get to the spl as they can't afford to spend the big wages anymore. His theory is that as soon as "the gers" get into the spl, they will be bought by TBK and big name players will be back.

You just cannae win with some folk.

The SPL will attempt to put "Rangers" back in to the top league on Monday. Prepare for a shitstorm like nothing else before. SPL fans and the clubs that are against this have to unite and make Doncaster's position untenable. I fear that this whole sorry saga is about to get even murkier and will turn so many fans away from the game that calls to get behind the clubs like never before will be rendered meaningless by the thousands who will walk away for good.

If that happens then blaming Doncaster only goes so far. Its our clubs chairman that should shoulder any blame really. He works for them.

I'm confused. For years we've heard how Rangers' fans will follow follow their team everywhere anywhere but now they're getting their knickers in a twist about going to Peterhead, Berwick, Montrose et al?!

Well done to the 25. I wish my club had people like those at Alloa, Clyde and Raith in charge. Whilst understanding the reasons behind the QoS decision I cannot agree with it. Any new club must start at the bottom no matter who they were. The lifeblood of any club are it's supporters, not tv money, and it appears that our BoD have severely pi$$ed off a sizeable number of them as well as fans of other clubs now saying they will not attend away games at Palmerston.

On the tv money issue and this is what this all comes down to isn't it surely one of the broadcasters can see the potential benefits of covering The Rangers' Div3 campaign? And if they are desperate for the usual four games v Celtic then why not organise exhibition games hell make up some sort of two team tournament if you want it to be more competitive.