Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hmmm. I don't suppose the Dundee and Airdrie 'abstentions' were counted in the 5 votes? ie. 25 for Div3, 3 for Div1 & 2 Abstain. Meaning an aggregate ratio 25:5? My head's spinning.

Airdrie voted,Ann Marie Ballantyne was there for our club.She did say we were a no before going.

This stomach-wrenching scenario is like a monster that refuses to die.

As far as I see it, these are the facts:

[1] despite threats and fear, clubs have collectively voted overwhelmingly against... 35-5, plus 1 abstention and the guilty party itself, voted 7/1 against an accomodation for Rangers

[2] Rangers themselves have accepted their entry into SFL3, graciously, and with humility

[3] even the Rangers fans overwhelmingly want entry into SFL3

[4] all other fans overwhelmingly want entry into SFL3, if at all

[5] Rangers entry into SFL3 has been heralded across the domestic media, and abroad, as a matter of fact. Which it is. It has happened. It is done. People believe it is over

[6] any ideas of SPL2 are opposed by those clubs within SFL required to form it, and SFL rules require they fully indemnify anyway, if resigning without 2yrs notice

[7] even the First Minister of Scotland himself has said SFL3 is the right decision and the government will assist a 42-club solution going forward

[8] not a scrap of material evidence has been produced demonstrating that sponsors are pulling out, even if that was the most important thing, which it isn't

If against this background, Regan & Doncaster come into work at ~9am on Monday and embark upon establishing SPL2... they are insane. They work for the clubs - they have spoken. The clubs serve the fans - they have spoken. And everyone has been told. We are 2 weeks from the season starting. It is decided. It is done. Finished. Over. Leave it be. For the sake of all that is good and holy, leave it.

Are we seriously to contemplate a situation where, after all that has happened and at this point in July, we'll have 2 Chief Execs... driven on by (presumably?) a handful of deranged and desperate SPL clubs... go into battle again? Go to war again to force everyone to bend to their will? Say again they refuse to accept that what's democratically done is done?

It's back-to-front. It's crazed. It's insanity.

It is decided. It is done. Finished. Over. Leave it be. Just leave it be.

Hmmm. I don't suppose the Dundee and Airdrie 'abstentions' were counted in the 5 votes? ie. 25 for Div3, 3 for Div1 & 2 Abstain. Meaning an aggregate ratio 25:5? My head's spinning.

Dundee voted.

[1] despite threats and fear, clubs have collectively voted overwhelmingly against... 35-5, plus 1 abstention and the guilty party itself, voted 7/1 against an accomodation for Rangers

[2] Rangers themselves have accepted their entry into SFL3, graciously, and with humility

[5] Rangers entry into SFL3 has been heralded across the domestic media, and abroad, as a matter of fact. Which it is. It has happened. It is done. People believe it is over

[6] any ideas of SPL2 are opposed by those clubs within SFL required to form it, and SFL rules require they fully indemnify anyway, if resigning without 2yrs notice

[7] even the First Minister of Scotland himself has said SFL3 is the right decision and the government will assist a 42-club solution going forward

[8] not a scrap of material evidence has been produced demonstrating that sponsors are pulling out, even if that was the most important thing, which it isn't

If against this background, Regan & Doncaster come into work at ~9am on Monday and embark upon establishing SPL2... they are insane. They work for the clubs - they have spoken. The clubs serve the fans - they have spoken. And everyone has been told. We are 2 weeks from the season starting. It is decided. It is done. Finished. Over. Leave it be. For the sake of all that is good and holy, leave it.

Are we seriously to contemplate a situation where, after all that has happened and at this point in July, we'll have 2 Chief Execs... driven on by (presumably?) a handful of deranged and desperate SPL clubs... go into battle again? Go to war again to force everyone to bend to their will? Say again they refuse to accept that what's democratically done is done?

thought you were going to burst into tears at the end ... but that sums it up ..NEW CHAPTER , thanks

It ain't over until Alex Thommo leaves the country.

AlexThomsonms.jpg

You know, for months I've been looking forward to and praying for this moment. One minute newco are gone, then they're saved, then they're down the shitter again, then Walter turns up, then he's not, then they're likely to be back in the SPL, then they're not, then they are, then they're down, in the first and then finally, finally in the third. However, instead of standing proud with all you guys, I feel disgusted with my own team and in the end the whole thing's just been a sickening experience with a massive kick in the baws at the end. I feel sick.

I just luvs all the false hopes for the Orcs - We are the best team in the universe so:

Rangers will never go bust

An oil sheik will buy the word's most successful team

We will be in the SPL next season

Naismith is a Rangers man who plays for the jersey and will never leave

We will only accept 1st if they ditch these illegal sanctions

What next? Bomber will buy us for £20 mill or Di Stafano will take us to English fitba - wait for the strikethrus on those!

Has All McCoist publicly apologised to RRFC for all of the trouble and loss of money he caused due to asking for the anonymous panel to be outed?

That was pretty shocking, I thought.

In fact some of the language used by people in responsible positions throughout this whole affair has been beyond irresponsible, tbh.

Right, I'm off to foment some social unrest on the streets of LA. :)

Rumour has it that TomTom are the new corporate Sponsors for Sevco - their ones come pre-programmed where the hell Peterhead is.

why is peterhead being used as one of the worst examples of where sevco might be playing ?? never heard so much attachments to punishment _ ever..hopefully sevco will have as much defeats as you methil tinks have had last few years :lol:

For the Love of God will Doncaster and Regan GTF.

(apologies for links to the Sun below. Also I think they they will be in SFL3 for sure now)

Now they hope to overcome the vote by 25 of the SFL's 30 clubs to banish the Light Blues into the bottom tier of Scottish football — by creating a new SPL2 league.

And there are even plans to consider reinstating Rangers to the SPL at a crisis meeting on Monday.

The plans are being driven by SPL supremo Neil Doncaster and SFA chief Stewart Regan, who has said putting Rangers in the Third Division rather than the first division would bring about a "slow, lingering death" to Scottish football.

Also Bill Leckie now the voice of the people wtf

So the blazers can scheme and scam all they like to try and shoehorn through an EssPeeEll2.

Let me tell them this here and now, though: If they get away with it, THEY'RE the ones who'll kill our game.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/4428954/Dont-let-em-shaft-us-again.html

Edited by RotWeissEssen