pozbaird

Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not received an answer so will ask again.

When are 'Rangers' officially liquidated? What will their team be called? Do they have a club crest? A sponsor? A strip?

Seriously, if they haven't started on this will they even be ready for SFL 3?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18413384

Rangers Football Club consigned to history – the titles will not transfer over.: ph34r.gif

Edited by Itwiznaeme

First question from Rob MacLean - "Tom English, has Scottish football cut it's own throat ?"

That was enough for me. Off button sought.

BBC c*nto's still not getting it. :angry: MacLean is a shite presenter.

I'll wait for OTB tomorrow. Time to crack open the first of tonight's wine - and for those wishing to know, it's a 2011 Black Stump Durif Shiraz (S.E. Oz), nicked from the wife's secret stash.

:unsure:

I'm drinking Champagne!

Before anyone goes Eeeooowwww! , it's from Lidl, 9.99 euros.

Not the best but it'll do for the hums. Cheers!

When are 'Rangers' officially liquidated?

That'll take years - Farepak were only finally liquidated last week, despite entering liquidation in 2006.

Every fan should make every effort to attend away games.

Yes, my club will face big problems and I could spend that money on Killie.

But, if Killie stay in the league, then I'll be doing my utmost to go to every game of the season home and away, bar Celtic, they don't need my money.

St Mirren away on the 2nd January is a pain but I will be there if I still have a team. And I deffo going to Dingwall at the beginning of September.

We have to support each other until the financial situation settles.

Out of Hughies but this is what it's about now. As fans we have claimed our game back, as fans we need to get together and show we are serious about saving it and moving it forward. And forget about boycotting clubs who voted in favour of Sevco, that does not matter now, we got our result.

Clubs should now be looking at issuing shares to us, I am sure many of us will invest in our own clubs now, now that we have shown we own the game we might as well own our clubs. I know for a fact that ICT have shares available to sell, put them on the market and let us save our club. I read somewhere recently that Germany has passed laws that any football club going up for sale must allow fans a certain percentage of ownership, their leagues are looking good and their national team is moving in the right direction, something similar is needed here.

May I suggest Freesat? You can watch any regional programme.

Sorry if this is unacceptable for any reason.

I upset GrannyDanger earlier and i'm not sure why.:(

You appeared to imply that the SPL was going to backtrack or that the SFA was going to do something to negate the SFL decision. This is a myth that has been peddled for some weeks now without challenge to its veracity and it pisses me off.

If I've upset you you should invite me on an expenses paid journey to you're part of the world and I will (sort of) aplogise in person. :)

You are a sick b*****d.

Or at least you will be if you try to eat a leper.

I hate these blôôdy posts that stretch out. You spend your time thinking out a reply only to find out that the smart beggar has already beaten you to it. :D

Out of Hughies but this is what it's about now. As fans we have claimed our game back, as fans we need to get together and show we are serious about saving it and moving it forward. And forget about boycotting clubs who voted in favour of Sevco, that does not matter now, we got our result.

Clubs should now be looking at issuing shares to us, I am sure many of us will invest in our own clubs now, now that we have shown we own the game we might as well own our clubs. I know for a fact that ICT have shares available to sell, put them on the market and let us save our club. I read somewhere recently that Germany has passed laws that any football club going up for sale must allow fans a certain percentage of ownership, their leagues are looking good and their national team is moving in the right direction, something similar is needed here.

It would be fecking hilarious if the non of...sorry non celtic attendances are higher next season than last

"rangers" fan on radio regarding decision:

"happy, aye, will be good going to play in the third division, great for all those wee teams getting to see the mighty glasgow rangers play, great stuff"

All we will hear now is SPL clubs saying today's decision will ruin Scottish Football. Well they should have thought of that before voting Rangers out. Will have no sympathy with any of their clubs but will be sorry for the fans as they are always the ones to suffer if they cannot manage finances properly. Think the SFL clubs and David Longmuir can hold head high as were forced into corner. Let's push on and restructure all the leagues, one governing body with Longmuir in charge and get rid of Regan and Doncaster and that may be start of recovery.

Hey, some SPL clubs have been managing their finances properly for the last 10-15 years. I support one.

Sorry, I couldn't eat a whole one...........

How do you think "The People" feel!? laugh.gif

Off topic but it might make you chuckle.

Sung to the tune of 'Yesterday' by The Beatles.

Leprosy.

Bits and pieces falling off of me.

I'm not half the man I used to be.

Oh I believe in leprosy.

:D

Thanks guys.

:cheers

REgan and Doncaster are despised on this forum and on Sevco forums and on Celtic forums.

Can anyone explain this?

They are special.

Borys

Meanwhile in OrcVille, there is talk of tranfer targets for Div 3 .................................

Trevor Stevens seemed to think regardless of Div 3 Rangers would be a draw for players. But what does he know

Well, he probably knows his name is ''Trevor Steven'' and it was Gregor Stevens.....

Not received an answer so will ask again.

When are 'Rangers' officially liquidated? What will their team be called? Do they have a club crest? A sponsor? A strip?

Seriously, if they haven't started on this will they even be ready for SFL 3?

Whether or not trophies and titles are carried over is simply the call of the governing bodies in question (I think...)

As for the crest and trading name, that's a question for the liquidator and the tax man. It could be that if they're judged to be a carbon copy of the club that went bust, they can stop them using them or make them assume the old companies debts.

As for the issue of what name the club 'plays' under rather than 'trades' under. Again, names have to be approved by the football authorities, but whether or not the non-football authorities would stand for them using the same name is an open question.

It'll all come out in due course.

Good to see rules were adhered to by the vast majority of diddy clubs under undeserving bullying and pressure. It was also nice to see the first minister advocating reform in scottish football but not in a Raygun fukc up version 2 stylee. Now hopefully these doom-mongers at the top get their jotters and they get in some folk who are interested in more than filthy lucre for the elitist members of the oh-so entertaining SPL.

'Hoose' might be redundant now.

the-big-house-must-stay-open.jpg

I know that Ibrox is a listed building but how about applying for planning permission to build on this fat c*nt. I reckon a couple of dozen houses and a playpark would fit on his chins alone.

Listening to the special on Real Radio, hilarious stuff. Guy phones in and says

"i'm a celtic supporter and i want ma season ticket money back, all ah go fur is the auld firm games, its the best game in the world, best game in the world, now whit do we huv? its all iny the celtic fans look forward tae" laugh.gif

500 notes for two games? numpties laugh.gif

If its all they look forward to why don't the c***s create their own two team league?

Edited by Jambos

Good to see rules were adhered to by the vast majority of diddy clubs under undeserving bullying and pressure.

They werent.

If the rules were adhered to Sevco would be applying to SFL3 along with Spartans etc. instead of being placed directly in Div 3.