Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm reading doubt in this and the other threads. It's a case of be careful what you wish for eh?

U

I'm looking forward to Europe and making up for the half empty stadia that will be a reality later this season, although for you lot it'll be familiar

First two words were frankly the most surprising part of what you had to say...I doubt that your imminent and post strachan regular European humiliation will make up for for the loss of the bigot fest cash...bit hey you keep kidding yourself that other clubs will suffer...truth is most will be better off with slightly more home fans reduced policing insurance and less vandalism to repair. The only club to really suffer losses will be the one you claim to support. Mind you at least you team...if it is really Celtic can console itself with winning fifty percent of the number of European trophies as the footballing giants ..Aberdeen ...

Taken me an age to catch up on this thread. Main thoughts are simply that Rangers shouldn't even be parachuted into SFL3. They should apply for a place in that league.

Good statement from Aberdeen, very poor from ICT. Hugely disappointed in what Cameron has said for the reasons most ICT fans have already given over the last few pages.

Doncaster and Regan are still goons.

They've been very pleasing, and this one's no less scathing. Basically, the thundercunts at the SFA and SPL will now try and shoe-horn in an SPL2 before the start of the season and invite Rangers to join.

Encouragingly, the 10 member clubs in the First Division seem to have pledged not to f**k over the rest of us by accepting the proposals.

Looks like there's still plenty to emerge from this shambles

Could be that the next battle lines are being drawn. SPL & SFA contemplating an SPL2, but SFL & Longmuir clearly stating that the vast majority of SFL Clubs (and unanimous in Division 1) that a 42 Club solution is required to take Scottish Football forward - not a divisive solution such as SPL2. How low can the SPL / SFA go to try and destroy the Scottish game? Cockwomble and Regan out now!

OK, let's take Alex T at his word. Monday comes, and the usual supects overrule today's democratic decision. What happens - punter reaction, general public (non-footie), sponsors etc, ? Given the current banking rotten-to-the-core image, is this now likely to happen? Thoughts please ..

You manage to get Damian Casalinuovo for Queen's Park, impressive

must have been the fact i was bottom of the league

or maybye it was the wages

f**k knows i took a gamble and just offered him a deal biggrin.gif

More excellent stuff from Clyde.

But I'm a bit confused about what they're anticipating will now happen - on the one hand they don't seem to believe this is over and are expecting the SFA to pull some stunt. On the other hand they're praising the first division teams for making it clear they would stand fast and have nothing to do with such a stunt. That being the case, what sort of wheeze could the SFA possibly come up with?

thimk this has been a BERLIN WALL DOON type day for scottish football BUT remember , the clubs really gave sevco a leg up and NOT a punishment... anyhow , ive a feeling a lot of lessons have been learned today and i hope its for the better... no club is bigger than the rest of any league..fan power is everything... away to listen to discharge on vinyl __ tomorrow belongs to us :)

Anywhere that can tell us how each team voted? I'm concerned Thistle voted yes and are shyting it to say so.

I saw that on wearehistle but the board did release that statement saying Newco in the 1st was unacceptable.

Surely they won't go back on that.

Clyde again sailing the Zeitgeist excellent again from the most surprising saviours of Scottish football. Re spl two its time for regan etc to stop trying to fight battles they can't win...fans wont have it most clubs won't and if you lost the fans you lose the sponsors. Quit while your behind! Let newco die its death resign with an atom or two of dignity and let Scottish football rebuild free of institutional prejudice. I've had enough pinot bed for me well done everyone and lets keep the wind in the sails

Right, in my local now and a guy, very prominent with my local junior side has just said to me and my dad (whilst hoping to sell their lotto tickets), Falkirk have a shite stadium, shite fans and are rotten to the core. He then went on about previous crowd attendances (lift me over Mr). All while hoping we parted with our cash.

My Dad replied, "If you want to take the moral high ground, look at yer big team".

The guy took the huff and fooked aff.

Sometimes it pays to be a diddy.

In other words, GIFRFUY

More excellent stuff from Clyde.

But I'm a bit confused about what they're anticipating will now happen - on the one hand they don't seem to believe this is over and are expecting the SFA to pull some stunt. On the other hand they're praising the first division teams for making it clear they would stand fast and have nothing to do with such a stunt. That being the case, what sort of wheeze could the SFA possibly come up with?

Reading between the lines, I think they wanted to keep their word about not revealing exactly what was said whilst making it clear than threats had been issued. Reading Regan's statement I think he knows the game's up. The comments made by both Clyde and Longmuir about the unity amongst the first division clubs speaks volumes. SPL2 was never a goer, this has just confirmed it.

Could be Regan wants to walk away from the job at the right time as opposed to be seen to be getting pushed; doesn't look so bad on his CV.

thimk this has been a BERLIN WALL DOON type day for scottish football BUT remember , the clubs really gave sevco a leg up and NOT a punishment... anyhow , ive a feeling a lot of lessons have been learned today and i hope its for the better... no club is bigger than the rest of any league..fan power is everything... away to listen to discharge on vinyl __ tomorrow belongs to us :)

^^fucking this^^

The millisecond the buns realise that the nation they so roundly despise have in fact done them an enormous favour by elevating them from nowhere to a division well beyond the reach of all other embryonic clubs will be a true watershed moment. Perhaps at this incredibible eureka moment real reconcilliation and cultural bridge building can begin and this tawdry bigot fest will be consigned to the annals of history. I am not holding my breath however.

By the way the last time I heard the words 'dischrge on vinyl' my wife was dressed as an SS officer and Max Molesly was shoving a pool ball into my mouth. Alledgedly. Just saying like.