Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What's that song you guys sing again?-

Hello, hello....

Ooft! That's a low one to the goolies. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but we also have our own version of Hail! Hail! that we reserve for occasions when the other song doesn't fit the bill.

The lyrics are fairly pc in comparison to the 'originals', although like most forms of football banter, they are still designed to wind up opposition fans.

Looks like job done then.......;)

Ict statement simply confirms that they were all in on the first division plans from the start. I'd hope that ict fans will be giving their bod pelters over this. Its pretty obvious that they'd have stuck two fingers up at their fans wishes without the sevco first division sweetner.

You've gotta laugh at the Holier-Than-Thou fans stating they won't be attending games at the 'Yes' voters' grounds next season - I'm sure if one of those games happened to be a title/relegation decider they'd quickly lose their 'morals'. It's an absolute irrelevance to me who voted what as long as the majority did the right thing. I believe we were in the NO camp in the end but I really couldn't care in all honesty. I just want Rangers to suffer.

That was one of the funniest parts of the Dundee administration. Some sections of their fans made rumblings of boycotting all away games and giving the money to their own club, they then went off on a 23 game unbeaten run and launched this whole "deefiant siege mentality, our club are fantastic" holier than thou attitude. One of the best parts of that season was walking out of Starks after Allan Walker ripped in the 93rd minute goal of the season to finish off their unbeaten run and keep our title challenge alive, after which some of their fans were accusing us of being cheats (hasten to add, this was a group of wee shitebags). biggrin.gif

INVERNESS Caledonian Thistle chairman Kenny Cameron says the decision to place the 'Newco' Rangers into the third division next season could "spell the end of football as we know it."

Now as hysterical hyperbola go, that one has to take the biscuit! thumbup2.gif

Due to Rangers being in Div 3, we'll have to give up football altogether.

Presumably shockwaves are travelling round the world as it's no longer financially viable to buy a football and kick it around a park.

1342190649[/url]' post='6426103']

A quick look at the Twitter trends show they are "global brand".... or were.

But that includes a) unrelated discussions of business matters including various NewCos and b) loads of fitba fans mocking them (Bears oddly seem to shun NewCo and SevCo as terms).

A better indicator of the "global brand" is #WATP - and that shows its not a global brand at all. http://trendsmap.com/topic/%23watp.

I do expect the aging cadres of Canuck loyal and the former RBS guys in NY and Florida to show up eventually though.

What's the difference? Is it something to do with taking on Rangers membership easier?

Full Membership: voting rights etc, gained after a probationary period. i.e. what Rangers (Dead) have. This could be transferred.

Associate Membership: newby status, probationary period, no voting rights, takes 4 years of Associate Membership to be eligible for Full Membership.

Guest honestrae95

Mark Dingwall has just claimed on Sky Sports that he 'is looking forward to going to Stranraer.'

What a fucking plonker.

The statement from longmuir suggests there's huge opposition to spl two at sfl level and given how strong that both votes were allied to the strength of feelings from non of fans I can't see any way for spl two to proceed. Regan and doncaster should take both votes as resounding votes of no confidence and leave asap. Re ict utter pish...how many fans did oldco take twice a season?? I imagine the extra income from four derbies will offset that.

Football will be fine, unless they shoehorn this SPL2 nonsense in, that would be the death of it for sure after what has happened.

Any sponsors or TV stations pulling out as a result of this should be let know that its fine if they do, but they wont be invited back afterwards.

Mark Dingwall has just claimed on Sky Sports that he 'is looking forward to going to Stranraer.'

What a fucking plonker.

:lol: :lol:

Earlier there was a statement about Green and McCoist accepting the decision to go into division 3 and leaving with their heads held high.

Can't think that this is a dig at two chaps who may not have their heads held high right now and seriously need to stop and think before introducing any silliness at Monday's meeting.:rolleyes:

Absolutely embarrassing statement from Caley. The end of Scottish football as we know it would be most welcome imo.

What the f**k was Kenny Cameron thinking releasing any of this statement?

Ict statement simply confirms that they were all in on the first division plans from the start. I'd hope that ict fans will be giving their bod pelters over this. Its pretty obvious that they'd have stuck two fingers up at their fans wishes without the sevco first division sweetner.

Certainly looks like the ICT board expected the SFL clubs to bail them out. I was really proud when we became the 4th club to come out against them being admitted to the SPL and all. :(