Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

From BBC updates: Mark in London: "I'm not sure that people have fully grasped what has happened. As far as I was aware the SFL have voted to allow Sevco Scotland Ltd to play in Div 3. However, they don't currently have a licence with the SFA. If they wish to get that licence then they need to agree to be punished for the indiscretions of the now dead Rangers. What's happened so far is the rules. The punishment is still to come!"

Is Mark correct? I think he is. laugh.gif

Section 12 of this would suggest he is - List of items required :)

Although I suppose that's for full membership. Associate membership might be different.

Edited: getting my memberships mixed up.

Edited by ray_of_licht

No sympathy for Inverness, they've delighted in sticking it up older established clubs as they've climbed the leagues. If they haven't got the resource to compete in the SPL, then i'm sure they'll find their level.

We're in a new era here and clubs must live within their means with the support of their fan base.

It's usually within an hour of the show ending. Who is on tonight ? Better not be a H*n apologist-fest. :angry:

Thats what I am hoping for "just for the Lolz" as the kids say

No sympathy for Inverness, they've delighted in sticking it up older established clubs as they've climbed the leagues. If they haven't got the resource to compete in the SPL, then i'm sure they'll find their level.

We're in a new era here and clubs must live within their means with the support of their fan base.

Spot on!

I certainly think it would be a pity for anyone to boycott the infamous five's grounds next season. Surely the entire home and away supports could voice their opinion in unison, and force the guilty parties to abandon ship.