Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

See the Chairman's blog for how we instructed our rep to vote. Damning comment on SPL from Lachlan. Always liked the guy.

I know, I posted it on here about 50 pages ago, just a wee insurance policy just in case our rep was blootered.

You've gotta laugh at the Holier-Than-Thou fans stating they won't be attending games at the 'Yes' voters' grounds next season - I'm sure if one of those games happened to be a title/relegation decider they'd quickly lose their 'morals'. It's an absolute irrelevance to me who voted what as long as the majority did the right thing. I believe we were in the NO camp in the end but I really couldn't care in all honesty. I just want Rangers to suffer.

Agree with this, until the last line. I wanted natural justice - the correct protocols to be followed. Whilst they got into the SFL unchallenged, at least it's at the very bottom level, where they should be.

I'm sure it'll mean a much more horrible Rangers will emerge, one with a chip on it's shoulder and intent on 'taking numbers', but at least they'll be forced into a reality check, especially when they're not winning games 5 or 6-0 like they seem to think they'll have the devine right to do next season.

The Twitter rumours about ICT panicking have turned out to be true :(

http://www.highland-...ll-13072012.htm

It was obvious the SPL were trying to force the SFL clubs to put them into the 1st for their own benefit. Thankfully it backfired badly.

If they can't live without Sevco Scotland then they should've voted them into the SPL. Either that or cut their cloth accordingly.

The Twitter rumours about ICT panicking have turned out to be true :(

http://www.highland-...ll-13072012.htm

There's something rather messed-up in his logic there, I feel.

Yes, you did what your fans wanted, and voted on the basis of integrity... which is exactly what SFL clubs did.

If you think they should've put money first, so should Inverness when SPL voted.

Having read one or two cryptic comments from SFL chairmen after the vote it appears they think the SPL will try something. The subtext seems to be 'you handy us this shitty mess now we're handing it right back to you'. That's a fair position to adopt IMO.

So that's 2 jollies to Ochilview and a cup-tie trip to Glebe Park this season?

Gordon Smith....the high profile Rangers fan of the type that don't want his club to comply to the rules and see any vote against Sevco as either personal or as an attempt to destroy a club that no longer exists. He was terrible on STV last night...................as was Achie MacPherson. I hope they both bugger off to their own little worlds where they can spend all day waxing lyrical on the good old days at RFC.

You know, for months I've been looking forward to and praying for this moment. One minute newco are gone, then they're saved, then they're down the shitter again, then Walter turns up, then he's not, then they're likely to be back in the SPL, then they're not, then they are, then they're down, in the first and then finally, finally in the third. However, instead of standing proud with all you guys, I feel disgusted with my own team and in the end the whole thing's just been a sickening experience with a massive kick in the baws at the end. I feel sick.

You and you`re mates knew what the right thing to do was. Probably everyone you see at games knew what the right thing to do was. Every person you know (outside sevco supp) probably were fairly unanimous in knowing what the right thing to do was. Given this it`s hardly anyone else`s fault that your chairman was a tosspot.

The only way to look at it is that you and the club will still be there long after he`s gone.

1342195093[/url]' post='6426529']

Apparently it was Stranraer who voted for them not to be admitted to the SFL at all.

Oh hope this true. We now lead the race to the moral high ground .Can think of a few guys at work who may spontaneously combust on hearing this.

This is a sad day for all clubs in Scotland

Cock <_<

Don't put too much credence to it - some of the handwringing will be chairmen and boards knowing there's plenty of "loyal" Rangers fans now looking for an excuse to jump ship and any SPL club showing them an ounce of sympathy will be used as an excuse to join them - forget the fact, even if it is true, it's the same clubs that voted to boot them out! :D

(He says, remembering the "St Mirren/Partick Thisle Are Magic - Rangers Are Tragic" badges that were popular in the early 80s when John Greig was making a dog's breakfast out of running Rangers!)

At the end of this is that the SFL saying they'll force through league reconstruction?

http://sport.stv.tv/...-sport-in-mind/

It should just mean SPL votes on who they're inviting, and SFA vote to transfer Newco's share, as Regan said they would in leaked E-mail and compromise plan. That's what facilitates Rangers formal entry.

Anybody know if BBC sportsound is usually available on iplayer later. And if so how long after?

Hoping to listen once the wee ones in bed.

Generally just an edited down podcast for some reason. No idea why they don't just listen again the whole thing.