Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Course you can. I'm delighted at the 25-5 vote, and bear no ill will towards the five. At all. Now, if it had been closer...

(and I'd be really disappointed if Dundee voted Yes, though the vote was sprung on them five minutes before the meeting).

Wish I could agree with you but if accies are found to be complicit with the yes vote then they will bear the brunt of my ill will

Edited by accietilleyedye

It's hardly your fault if your chairman and board make an unpopular decision. Chin up mate - 'Mon the diddy fans.

You have my utmost respect for following your team and not jumping onto a bus heading for Celtic Park, or, erm, Peterhead.

Cheers.

Genuine question for all Quisling fans:

Would you rather things turned out as they did - ie Your club did the wrong thing, but the right decision was reached overall,

OR

Your club behaved, but the overall vote went the other way?

I think I'd take what happened today, but I wish I could be celebrating both parts.

I feel like Nick Faldo celebrating the 1985 Ryder Cup win, having not contributed a point of his own - although obviously I'm not quite such a dick.

Well done my Sons-

THE Dumbarton FC Board joined other clubs this afternoon in voting to admit the Rangers Newco into the SFL Third Division, the lowest tier of Scottish professional football.

I dont want to sound like a helmet, but Gunther. Paco & buddie holly can all apologise soon.

or

Get the 5 chunts outed - 0 chance EFFC will be going to see Albion or Stenni or Brechin next season - who else were the spineless surrender monkeys?

Jesus man, you're coming across like one of the fans Traynor/Macpherson keeps talking about. Settle down - the deed is done. Regardless of yeses and nos, the fans won and the fans of those clubs deserve a bit more respect than that TBH.