Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Disappointing decision. The votes should have been unanimous on not even allowing them into the SFL.

It will remain to be seen if these scumbags are punished severely enough to permanently cripple them.

Pretty pissed off actually. Debt free and I wouldn't bet against mini investors giving them a helping hand over the next few years. Before long they will be in the big league.

Official statement from qos. The BOD have brought shame to my club

Worse than that they are showing no shame and providing no reason. Interesting that they are stating that last year they made a profit (the indications are therefore that the financial was not the main reason)

Been out, got about 100 pages of posts too read back on. Briefly:

Well done to the 25 clubs that voted no to div one

Shame on the five that didn't.

Get it right up every twat that has tried to bully, cajole, persuade, twist, force and Armageddon the clubs into voting them into the first division - from Cockwomble and Regan to twats like Traynor.

Sadly it seems this isn't over and we're now going to see some attempts to force SPL 2 on us, with the succulent lamb brigade no doubt cheerleading it the whole way. I keep hearing from people that Cockwomble isn't to blame as he is only acting on the instructions of the clubs - so whose instructions is Regan acting on?

If any of the 25 clubs that voted no decide to join SPL 2 are a disgrace. I will also be ashamed and embarrassed if my club is involved in creating it in anyway. I have been impressed by those who have said they won't be back if various things go through because it's something I could not do and didn't even consider. However I will be giving it serious thought if we vote for an SPL 2.

10-1-1 again then. My favourite formation.

Come on, be serious. -25 points?

BTW (players in Twitter meltdown) Rhys Weston is a FORMER Dundee player, now playing in Iceland.

Can't happen even if true, the 1 for no longer has a vote.

Are you saying the massive 10pt deduction wasn't the ultimate punishment? :o

I know.

Sevco cannot and have not been punished. They have done no wrong.

In fact they have been rewarded with admission to the SFL 3rd

with no team, or team name for that matter, no accounts, no history

etc, etc. and possibly to the detriment of Spartans, Cove.

Old rangers were punished by a 10 point deduction.

In effect, that was ALL they got.

How many times does this have to be repeated? Really?:huh:

Just read this:

"Rangers has been handed the ultimate punishment of starting again from the bottom of the leagues, but there is an overwhelming feeling among fans and within the club of 'wiping the slate clean' as a club free of sanctions." Charles Green

The ULTIMATE punishment???? What a fucking moron!

This is NOT a punishment! And even if it was, the ULTIMATE punishment would have been NO entry to any of the divisions. Why don't these imbeciles of that organisation of hate get this?

Edited by Jambos

This all seems just too easy to me, I can smell something cooking that is going to make this landmark day fade into insignificance somehow.

Can it be this easy when the top brass have been actively coercing teams into voting against exactly what was voted for!?!

The reason they did is because our board of directors contains a widely known and publicised rangers fan. A couple of funny handshakes at Hamden this afternoon

c***s, I'm fucking disgusted at the club. Tomorrows trip to Gretna is cancelled

Truly ashamed, embarassed, and fookin raging doesn't even begin to cover it.

QOS Board statement

From the Board of Directors ...

Today QOS attended the SFL meeting in Glasgow to vote on Rangers Newco being allowed into Scottish League Division 1.

As I am sure you are now aware the vote was 25 against and 5 for, therefore Rangers Newco will enter Scottish League Division 3. The board of QOS considered all options open to them but always ensuring that the best interests of the club and Scottish football in general would be best served. Before casting our vote we listened to final positions from SFA and Rangers Newco and decided that it was in the best interests of all to vote in favour of Rangers Newco entering Scottish League Division 1, which also included the “heads of terms” for the re structure of Scottish football. Further information about the reasoning behind this decision will be given in due course.

This was not a decision taken lightly by the board and one which they felt best protected their shareholders and the club. As you will see in the soon to be published accounts, we for the first time in a number of years will show a profit which is a fantastic turnaround from where we were. We could have taken the view to vote no and just followed others but we voted with the clubs interests at heart.

Now the decision is in favour of not allowing Rangers Newco into Scottish League Division 1 we will support the democratic decision of the other member clubs.

We await a response from the SFA to today’s decision.

Board of Directors QOS

:(

We think we know our tanners, but have just lost our manners............ Just truly gutted. Can't believe Davy Rae would say the things attributed to him.

Total disgrace. Count me out. Gutted.