Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why should a NewCo be taking on OldCo's punishments? There's no doubt an argument waiting in the the wings about what history will transfer with the SFA membership...

Regarding that minor detail:

brian mclauchlin @BBCBMcLauchlin

Charles Green told meeting during q&a he was informed by SFA that membership of association would be granted only if vote was for div1

Twitter rumours (I know) that ICT are hastily organising an EGM to figure out how to deal with the Sevco situation.

Any truth to this, or is it just wishful thinking from bitter orcs?

It was mentioned on SSN as well.

If Regan and Donkeymaster had put as much energy into securing sponsorship with or without newco for the last few months Ross County and ICT would have been battling each other to sign Ibrahimovic...

Ibrahimovic is shite - do you have no ambition?

Twitter rumours (I know) that ICT are hastily organising an EGM to figure out how to deal with the Sevco situation.

Nothing from ICT, no source given on twitter.

I have been a long time lurker and have read this thread since the start.

It truly is a wonderful thing.

Probably like loads of others it has become an essential part of daily life.

I have waited until its been confirmed that Sevco must start in Div 3 before my first post.

Fantastic stuff and the right decision has been made.

Now I have dome my first post looking forward to chipping into the debate much more often.

Truly ashamed, embarassed, and fookin raging doesn't even begin to cover it.

QOS Board statement

From the Board of Directors ...

Today QOS attended the SFL meeting in Glasgow to vote on Rangers Newco being allowed into Scottish League Division 1.

As I am sure you are now aware the vote was 25 against and 5 for, therefore Rangers Newco will enter Scottish League Division 3. The board of QOS considered all options open to them but always ensuring that the best interests of the club and Scottish football in general would be best served. Before casting our vote we listened to final positions from SFA and Rangers Newco and decided that it was in the best interests of all to vote in favour of Rangers Newco entering Scottish League Division 1, which also included the “heads of terms” for the re structure of Scottish football. Further information about the reasoning behind this decision will be given in due course.

This was not a decision taken lightly by the board and one which they felt best protected their shareholders and the club. As you will see in the soon to be published accounts, we for the first time in a number of years will show a profit which is a fantastic turnaround from where we were. We could have taken the view to vote no and just followed others but we voted with the clubs interests at heart.

Now the decision is in favour of not allowing Rangers Newco into Scottish League Division 1 we will support the democratic decision of the other member clubs.

We await a response from the SFA to today’s decision.

Board of Directors QOS

:(

Regarding that minor detail:

brian mclauchlin @BBCBMcLauchlin

Charles Green told meeting during q&a he was informed by SFA that membership of association would be granted only if vote was for div1

SFA is not a dictatorship yet - wouldn't it be voted on in an EGM?

To do with ICT making another offer to Ian BLack apparently. 'Tis on the ICT forum.