Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Now that it looks like we are going to the 3rd division, what impact will this have on our revenue streams?

I would like to think that our income in Division 3 would be greater than any other SPL team.

:huh::unsure::blink::D

Love it. They are so Crazeeeeeeeeeee.

With Stenny saying they went "No", does that make Quisling Count:

* Hamilton

* QotS

* Brechin

* Dumbarton

* East Stirlingshire

?

Yaaaass! I demand you take back that Quislingmuir slur from yesterday now. :D

Graeme Barbour in Leith: "Outrageous we prop up most of the SPL and this is the thanks we get."

Well you'll be propping up the SFL too with any luck - gloryhunting bigots deserting in droves, money streams dried up, the battle for the Division 3 wooden spoon this year will be the hottest contested of any year with Zombie Rangers in the mix!

:lol:

Jimmy B in Inverness: "Super Ally You are a legend. You are the man to take us all the way from the 3rd Division back to the SPL. We are all behind you. Stand firm. Aye Ready"

Graeme Barbour in Leith: "Outrageous we prop up most of the SPL and this is the thanks we get. They all deserve to go bust, which they will."

I can't imagine why people want this club to die.

Maybe when Newco go into administration these fuckwits will support their local team.

:unsure: ohhhhhhh are you the scary big brother??? Straight to the top of the class for you. Google is truly a wonder isn`t it! Now crawl back under your quilt and get back to drinking your Buckie and pumping the neighbours cat..I wasn`t talking to you...........

On a public forum you are talking to everyone.

You are obviously one of the 14 year old knuckledraggers.

How is that even possible?

Regan has already said that he would block them entering the SPL and the clubs have voted against it.

There is also nothing on Hamilton's official twitter page.

FWIW, I don't believe it will happen, but while the very fact that it seems attempts will be made almost beggars belief, this is the least surprising development thus far.

Thank Christ I'm away on holiday on Monday.

This is just getting silly now.

So, when will the punishments that Sevco accepts on behalf of Rangers be announced. Still only one small fine in place.

Why should a NewCo be taking on OldCo's punishments? There's no doubt an argument waiting in the the wings about what history will transfer with the SFA membership...

Yaaaass! I demand you take back that Quislingmuir slur from yesterday now. :D

I do.

I retract it with humility. It pleases me to do so.

I said last night you'd still time for redemption.

As for your tenants East Quislingshire, however...

Green is seething :lol:

:lol: :lol: Fukin ragin reading out that statement there.....thanks for putting us in sfl3 really looking forward to it can't wait, we're so humble thank you all love you sfl3..so Charles what about this secret SPL 2 deal......eh no comment :lol:

Quisling watch.

It's maybe worth check the club's websites.

Partick Thistle-

At today's meeting of the SFL members – the clubs voted NO to Sevco Scotland Limited being admitted into the 1st Division and are subsequently been given access to Division 3.

There was an overwhelming vote against their admission to Division 1.

The financial effect of the decision, as yet to be quantified, will have a major effect on Scottish Football and we would request all PTFC fans to get behind the club and give as much support as possible,both financially and from the terraces.

We will continue to press for one Scottish Professional Football Association, Play Offs, League reconstruction and a better financial distribution model.

Edit:

Love that bit. They're not fucking Rangers.

Edited by P45

For that to happen, the SFL clubs would have to vote to allow them to resign. It. Wont. Happen.

Rangers will be in division 3, Dundee or Dunfermline will be in the SPL.

One post and the hysteria starts again :lol:

Exactly. Some of the posters on here are like adolescent kids spreading gossip and adding arms and legs to every shit rumour they hear.

Edited by Granny Danger