Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Great that even Airdrie did the right thing. Who'd have thought that. Down in Newcastle this week so may go and see them at Whitley Bay tomorrow.Get behind the did dies everywhere.

:unsure: ohhhhhhh are you the scary big brother??? Straight to the top of the class for you. Google is truly a wonder isn`t it! Now crawl back under your quilt and get back to drinking your Buckie and pumping the neighbours cat..I wasn`t talking to you...........

sorry bud, but when it comes to basic first year biology, I don't need to "google" what an amoeba is !!

as for buckie , that drink is the vilest concotion i have had the (dis)pleasure of sampling,nigh on thirty years ago,

and my neighbour doesn't have a catwink.gif

STV News ‏@STVNews

Green also describes SFL decision to put newco Rangers into Third Division as the 'ultimate punishment' for the club http://bit.ly/MpxQFM

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

What planet are they from?

Judging by SevcoMedia, Uranus.

Record books surely about to be re-written.

just having a look at the fixture list for us in SFL3 really hits home what these games are going to be like.... home games against teams playing with part-time players, high school boys & the local milkman :lol:

Some of these games will descend into farce with scorelines regularly exceeding 7-0.

There surely must be all sorts of world records Rangers can add in there along with our unrivalled 54 championships.

At last the hammer has fallen! Convinced our voices could be heard, we just kept on screaming louder and louder - NO to newco! Fair Friday city centre could be interesting, I'll be on the lookout for social unrest!!

Just been texted from Accies official: SPL to meet on Monday to consider re-admitting them with heavy sanctions.

10-1-1 again then. My favourite formation.

Come on, be serious. -25 points?

BTW (players in Twitter meltdown) Rhys Weston is a FORMER Dundee player, now playing in Iceland.

For that to happen, the SFL clubs would have to vote to allow them to resign. It. Wont. Happen.

Rangers will be in division 3, Dundee or Dunfermline will be in the SPL.

One post and the hysteria starts again :lol: