Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ally McCoist; "I fully accept the decision of the SFL today and thank them for allowung us into the SFL"

I think Rangers might accept their fate here you know.

Code: I've had enough of this shite and will move into media work like Charlie Nick' or Paul Merson. See youse' on Soccer Saturday...

I said it a thousand pages ago - Daily Ranger 'Ally - My Ibrox Heartache' - a 6 part serialisation with a nice wedge in it for Ally. Remember where you (perhaps) heard it first.

im loving facebook right now

just sittivg back and reading the madness

ive not even thought about reading twitter OR sevco 5088 ltd media yet

off the ball tomorrow biggrin.gif

:unsure: ohhhhhhh are you the scary big brother??? Straight to the top of the class for you. Google is truly a wonder isn`t it! Now crawl back under your quilt and get back to drinking your Buckie and pumping the neighbours cat..I wasn`t talking to you...........

Are you the anti-magee84?

Ally McCoist; "I fully accept the decision of the SFL today and thank them for allowung us into the SFL"

I think Rangers might accept their fate here you know.

This from Green, off BBC feed:

CHARLES GREEN "We are grateful to be accepted as members of the SFL and accept their decision to vote us into Division 3.

"It is a matter of regret for all of us involved with Rangers that the issues surrounding the club resulted in the SFL and its members being placed in a very difficult position not of their own making.

"From the outset, we made clear we would play where we were told to play and we just want to get back to playing football.

"This decision maintains the sporting integrity that clubs and fans across Scotland have been calling for but it also impacts massively on Scottish football as a whole and only time will tell what the consequences will be.

"Rangers has been handed the ultimate punishment of starting again from the bottom of the leagues but there is an overwhelming feeling among fans and within the club of 'wiping the slate clean' as a club free of sanctions.

"The people who brought shame on this great club are no longer part of it and everyone at Rangers is focused on rebuilding the club on top of a solid financial foundation.

"We wish to play a constructive part in Division 3 and encourage our fans to support the other clubs within the league by attending matches and delivering to them the benefits of having Rangers within their league."

"We have been greatly encouraged by the number of supporters who have committed to buying season tickets no matter where we ended up playing and I personally want to thank them for their continued loyalty to the club. "We are a football club and we just want to get back to playing football. Now is the time to move on and start afresh."

"Our task to rebuild the club will take longer now but we are committed to the job and fully believe we will bring success back to Rangers."

Edited by HibeeJibee

SPL2 was just a threat to bully the SFL teams along with the financial armageddon pish

Impossible to implement at this stage.

Spot on. The bluff that didn't work.

The SFL clubs are sticking together on this one. No to SPL2. And that's that.

Be helpful if someone could point out the "Yes" voters in that big pic - just curious to see if they were mostly sitting at the back.

What I think is Brechin's Ken Feguson sitting right at the back there from what I can see. dry.gif