Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You know, for months I've been looking forward to and praying for this moment. One minute newco are gone, then they're saved, then they're down the shitter again, then Walter turns up, then he's not, then they're likely to be back in the SPL, then they're not, then they are, then they're down, in the first and then finally, finally in the third. However, instead of standing proud with all you guys, I feel disgusted with my own team and in the end the whole thing's just been a sickening experience with a massive kick in the baws at the end. I feel sick.

Breaking news!

Regan overheard assuring Charles Green Sevco will be parachuted into Ist position in La Liga with Barca and Real handed a 50 point deduction.Plus Sevco guaranteed a £1 billion transfer warchest as a thank you gesture for their committment to sporting integrity.Warned chairmen worldwide if this doesn't happen there will be global nuclear war by teatime.

18 MILLIIIIIIOOOOOON!

My Facebook is filled with Rangers fans predicting the impending doom of Scottish football without their disgrace of a football club in the SPL. It's like a mass whinge dressed up as wise financial advice.

As has been mentioned before, entering at Div3 is not a punishment, it's just what happens to new clubs in the Scottish League system.

Motherwells budget was cut for this year before any of this shit kicked off,watch this space for more cuts and news of more "concsciousness drivel" filtering its way down to you and your ilk from your board of directors in the near future. But as you and your merry band of men have repeatedly stated , youll be more than happy because you will still have your sporting integrity intact. Alls well that ends well if you`ll pardon the pun.... Paddy Power have just opened a book on which clubs are most likely to fall in the wake of todays decision......guess where Motherwell come in the list??????

;)

Calm down Jim. It's only a game.

PaddyPower have just opened a book on which clubs are most likely to fall in the wake of todays decision......guess where Motherwell come in the list??????

;)

Are we in the Champions League places? :)

Motherwells budget was cut for this year before any of this shit kicked off,watch this space for more cuts and news of more "concsciousness drivel" filtering its way down to you and your ilk from your board of directors in the near future. But as you and your merry band of men have repeatedly stated , youll be more than happy because you will still have your sporting integrity intact. Alls well that ends well if you`ll pardon the pun.... Paddy Power have just opened a book on which clubs are most likely to fall in the wake of todays decision......guess where Motherwell come in the list??????

;)

2000-1 to win the Champions League

Sevco have changed their statement on official site:

"It was mooted last week that plans for an SPL2 would swing into action in the event of today's outcome but it is not known if this will be the case. "

JINX!