Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangers want Div 3 say their fans - clearly Green and Co have no intention of playing in Div 3 and will do ANYTHING to avoid it. Every club in Scotland has listened to their fans bar 1 (2 if we include Killie) if this is the case !

And also the 5 from the SFL.

1 from division one

3 from division two

1 from division 3.

If true, glad Forfar and Montrose also said no. Struggling to comprehend why any team said yes though, especially with the weight of feeling/views from so many other clubs saying no.

Its only from a journo on twitter so could well be pish

I'm sorry I disagree - I'm pretty sure that 3 at least were from my Div and the talk at Bayview on Wednesday was there's no way we'll travel to give the spineless surrender monkeys gate money

Then in my opinion you are as low and spiteful as any former Rangers fan I have met or read posts from. This was about justice not revenge, you are the type of supporter which Archie MacPhearson described on TV last night.

Rangers were the only villains in this situation.

Somebody turn out the lights when they leave................no idea of social implications,no idea of economic implications,no idea of whats just occurred today. Lots of back slapping and well dones to each other in amongst the usual low rent diatribe and social bile. "We have the power...." no you don`t. Watch this space as the dominos start to tumble....... Finance from the SKY deal first followed by the trickle of other meaningful investment that all the champions of sporting integrity rely on every year to balance the books. Please don`t run out the old argument about "we had football before we had SKY/television rights and we can have it again" The fact is that the clubs then weren`t run on such a reckless manner and the overheads relative to income were always managed responsibly. Clubs now frequently live beyond their means, Rangers/Sevco/Orcs or whatever witless title that they have today are case in point. The Scottish game at grass roots will be the first to suffer from the number of clubs that wind down their already fragile youth policies because of reductions in revenue. It`s the first place that cuts get made when times get hard. We are now officially on the road to becoming a footballing backwater.Well done everybody,let the self congratulation begin............

On the plus side with the number of "never going back" posters on here I`m sure the local high streets will all be looking forward to receiving your hard earned cash at the end of every week.... kerrrching!!!!!!!!

Sorry - you got the wrong place. - It's www.dailyrecord.co.uk/hotline for that type of stream of consciousness drivel.

That's a 2yr gap, which is only 1yr more than waiting for them to get 3 back-to-back promotion, and no more than if reconstruction went ahead and reduced the number of tiers to 3. Why would that be a desirable option given need to indemnify SFL and still pay Settlement?

EDIT: Unless the suggestion is Rangers would be parachuted directly into SPL1 which is getting us into even grubbier circles of corrupted-ness.

Don't put it past them.

just like to say that I'm very proud of Pie and Bovril, and all the diddy fans. Without us, I am convined 'Rangers' would be in the SPL and the travesty would have continued.

This isnt the end - but they have the measure of who we are - and we will prevail! Now get behind your clubs - and prove that they were right to back us - come what may!

Rangers want Div 3 say their fans - clearly Green and Co have no intention of playing in Div 3 and will do ANYTHING to avoid it. Every club in Scotland has listened to their fans bar 1 (2 if we include Killie) if this is the case !

You'd have to include the 5 SFL Quisling in that... only Dumbarton and Brechin can claim to have directly acted on the basis of fan polls of some kind (votes at meetings), but in both cases it was small number and somewhat disputed in terms of how it was presented.

Also, for all we know, Johnstone actually abstained in opposition to the attempted stick-up over "the SFL1 compromise" and/or SPL2.

What odds will I get for Sevco Scotland Ltd missing out on promotion because of a 10 point deduction handed to them as a result of Still The People's sectarian singing?

That would be pleasing. Really pleasing.

More chance of them going into administration they have about 3 players and massive overheads

You'd have to include the 5 SFL Quisling in that... only Dumbarton and Brechin can claim to have directly acted on the basis of fan polls of some kind (votes at meetings), but in both cases it was small number and somewhat disputed in terms of how it was presented.

Also, for all we know, Johnstone actually abstained in opposition to the attempted stick-up over "the SFL1 compromise" and/or SPL2.

It was not allowed to abstain - in the SFL rulebook